Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an incel.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Let us admit it once and for all ; Inceldom is not about " getting laid", - if it was so each of incels would just hire a slut and be happy with it. The problem of inceldom is far more serious that that.
Inceldom is not about sex; but rather it is about impossobility for incels to get ultimate existencial validation of one's existence that only unconditional love is able to deliver; thus incel strives with agonazing feeling of non existance.
But paradoxicaly love is allso a very shallow thing. The ultimate basis of true love attraction is physical atractivness, beauty, whose criteria are always objective; criteria of beauty are precise as math.
As for personality; it works as benign addition to good look. All those lofty notions of importance of personality are no more than lies devised by hypocritical unscrupulous society in order to deflict potential existencial threat from blackpilled people who know the true too well to be submited to conventional lies on wich society has always been based. Society just wants to recruit as many cucks as it can ; in order to inveigle them into work to pay bills loans and to make them existencialy anesthetized.
Prevailing number of men feel like incels but they try to inhibit unpleasant non- flattering thoughts, pretending that everything is ok. Cucks feel it very well but they use strategy of existencial escapism in order to get rid of unpleasant feelings ; they try to inhibit those thoughts by grotesque self-deluded expression of positivity ( yeas those soy fases are good illustrations of their latent desperate existence). But incels dont want to partisipate in the grotesque circus; they know the ugly true and they dont want to hide the vision of it. They have more decency strenght and pride than overage cuck. Incel never flees from the truth.
The only legit validation that incel can get is the validation of his agonizing existence. To be an incel is to suffer. To be incel is to be rebel against variety of lies that hypocrite society suggests him. Incels by validation of each other suffering helping each other to stay real. Blue pill is existencial threat to us to wich we will never submit.
Incels are something more serious and grave than myopic society can guess. Desillusioned by blackpill Incels has witnessed utter wretchedness
dirt and irredeemable ugliness of human nature that has been hidden behind pompous sacharine notions as "love", "humanity", "ideals" and et.c. Incel sees ugly abominable wretched face of human nature behind all these masks and spit into eyes of society with infinite conempt.

Last edited:
And you say you can't speak good English...

Very good thread man. It's not about the sex, it's about the complete ostracism we face on a daily basis.

people who criticize incels sometime say: "put your dick in a vagina won't solve all your problems". it's probably the only thing on which I agree with them.

Incel sees ugly abominable wretched face of human nature behind all these masks and spit into eyes of society with infinite conempt.
Reminds me of "The Last Messiah", High IQ post.

Personality is very important and can attract even with subpar looks, but the trick here is that it has to be an attractive personality and not, as they say, a good one.

Beautifully written. Your IQ spans to the kingdom of the gods itself.

Normies always fail to understand that having sex won't solve inceldom and make incels cease to exist. We're getting abandoned of basic human needs like love and affection.

:soy:: Just see a Hooker bro!

Yeah, because I'm made out of money (oh, you thought going once every 2-3 months was enough?) and that'll make up for years of being ostracized.

:soy:: Just see a Hooker bro!

Yeah, because I'm made out of money (oh, you thought going once every 2-3 months was enough?) and that'll make up for years of being ostracized.
Do you have any reading skills.

None of that matters. I'd be surprised if the End isn't happening this century. If i had the required money i would build an underground bunker where i would live the rest of my life training and preparing for the End

And you say you can't speak good English...
I didn't say that. I told that i had had difficulties with a typing because of depression. When you feel nothing but apathy it is hard to do even such simple task as typing.

the most beautiful post i ever read possible on this forum

HighIQ

Let us admit it once and for all ; Inceldom is not about " getting laid", - if it was so each of incels would just hire a slut and be happy with it. The problem of inceldom is far more serious that that.
Inceldom is not about sex; but rather it is about impossobility for incels to get ultimate existencial validation of one's existence that only unconditional love is able to deliver; thus incel strives with agonazing feeling of non existance.
But paradoxicaly love is allso a very shallow thing. The ultimate basis of true love attraction is physical atractivness, beauty, whose criteria are always objective; criteria of beauty are precise as math.
As for personality; it works as benign addition to good look. All those lofty notions of importance of personality are no more than lies devised by hypocritical unscrupulous society in order to deflict potential existencial threat from blackpilled people who know the true too well to be submited to conventional lies on wich society has always been based. Society just wants to recruit as many cucks as it can ; in order to inveigle them into work to pay bills loans and to make them existencialy anesthetized.
Prevailing number of men feel like incels but they try to inhibit unpleasant non- flattering thoughts, pretending that everything is ok. Cucks feel it very well but they use strategy of existencial escapism in order to get rid of unpleasant feelings ; they try to inhibit those thoughts by grotesque self-deluded expression of positivity ( yeas those soy fases are good illustrations of their latent desperate existence). But incels dont want to partisipate in the grotesque circus; they know the ugly true and they dont want to hide the vision of it. They have more decency strenght and pride than overage cuck. Incel never flees from the truth.
The only legit validation that incel can get is the validation of his agonizing existence. To be an incel is to suffer. To be incel is to be rebel against variety of lies that hypocrite society suggests him. Incels by validation of each other suffering helping each other to stay real. Blue pill is existencial threat to us to wich we will never submit.
Incels are something more serious and grave than myopic society can guess. Desillusioned by blackpill Incels has witnessed utter wretchedness
dirt and irredeemable ugliness of human nature that has been hidden behind pompous sacharine notions as "love", "humanity", "ideals" and et.c. Incel sees ugly abominable wretched face of human nature behind all these masks and spit into eyes of society with infinite conempt.

i always wanted to have a sex with a woman who fell in love with me then spit on her and say i just wanted to fuck her nothing more. i hated women since 12 years old and knew the truth about looks.

agreed, anyone can get sex but nobody can get love

Incels that are purely focused on sex are normalfags. I already know its over for me so i dont harbour any notion of being with a foid hence im not obsessed with it My main problems are being autistic and having lived a shitty life as a result.