Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being an incel with IBS sucks

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Constant abdominal pain and needing to take a shit every five seconds, my anus hurts right now as im typing this because I’ve been shitting so much:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

i literally want to die right now. As if being ugly and having no gf wasn’t bad enough, i now have a chronic shit condition and am in constant pain. Just kill me now

Last edited:
Just don't eat bruh

Surely there are therapies or pharmaceuticals to help mitigate this right? It’s an autoimmune condition afaik so I imagine u at least have a lower risk of developing cancer in the small intestine assuming the same kind of immune cell that handles that is overactive in ur case

Definitely avoid spicy foods, processed etc

Cyproheptadine might help, but given the state of inceldom I don't think there's any way to "cure" it as it's a manifestation of suffering usually.

Cyproheptadine might help, but given the state of inceldom I don't think there's any way to "cure" it as it's a manifestation of suffering usually.
I bet stress exacerbates it. Endless loop ig :feelsbadman:

I have a constant shit encrusted asshole from this. I gave up wiping cause just do it too much :fuk:

I have the opposite.

genetic thrash