Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious being an incel + tranny propaganda makes you think foids don't like men

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
anyone else feel this way? as a 25 year old KHHV who is deep into blackpill and seeing that lots of foids prefer andro looking men over masculine men + the rampant lgbt tranny propaganda online that demonized straight men and tries to make it seem like every other foid is a man hating lesbo, anyone else come to the conclusion in their mind that foids do not like men?

it even seems societal to me, if you ask a foid if she likes another foid it's played off, foids hug and kiss each other as friends

men on the other hand if you ask if they like other men it's given an immediate reaction of disgust "ew fuck no", and the idea of men as friends hugging or kissing each other is seen as disgusting. this is obviously because men are seen as disgusting in societal terms.

anyone else agree with this? i'm not sure if this is actually true or just propaganda taking a toll on me.

They are chadsexual

They only date Chad, if not they become lesbians

They only date Chad, if not they become lesbians
so would you say throughout history all the average and ugly men that have dated married and reproduced were benefactors of circumstance? ex; times when foids could not work and had to get into relationships with men to survive

so would you say throughout history all the average and ugly men that have dated married and reproduced were benefactors of circumstance? ex; times when foids could not work and had to get into relationships with men to survive
I’m talking about in 2024

Okay. So you think my statements in this post are true? and if so, does this make you feel anger and resentment?
I think they are fake, and that you are a fakecel.

Men are only valued, and have only ever really been valued, either if they are exceptional or if they produce.

Sure, I do agree, it doesn't seem like women even like men because I've never experienced. But I don't think it's just appearances. I don't think women like men as a category. They might like some men as an exceptional subset, but not merely because they are men.

Deal with some BPD girls... then you'll realize that women HATE men.

They only see the top 20% of men as human beings, so yes, they do like men

Men are only valued, and have only ever really been valued, either if they are exceptional or if they produce.

Sure, I do agree, it doesn't seem like women even like men because I've never experienced. But I don't think it's just appearances. I don't think women like men as a category. They might like some men as an exceptional subset, but not merely because they are men.
And meanwhile men like foids as an entire subset. it really makes me angry this reality. the reality that due to how things are the gender i was born made me worthless.

Masculine men was a lie they sold to u and me. Pretty boys > masculine men.

It does feel like that at least in social media. Irl i still see a lot of foids with bfs.

do you think those foids are the truest expression of how foids really feel?
False info. Bpd foids are attenttion wh0res and are always on the cock carousel, be it chads or betabuxxs. Even the most leftard women still loves chads. They just dont like you.

I mean, it's obvious that foids like men

even modern feminism is just an extension of romance novels, foids fantasizing about being raped and beaten and talking about it constantly

but foids don't like men in the same way as men like foids

foids are dumb and self-centred, so they care more about the sensations that men cause them and the status they get from a relationship, they don't care as much about the men

male affection for foids is very different from anything that foids feel, foid 'love' is more similar to gay people than straight males

foid's love is most similar to a KKK's 'love' for his most obedient slave.
Also, what kind of love do gays share? :feelswhat:
degen

I agree with this, though they do make exceptions for DOMINANT Alpha Chads

It's not just online and it's not just your imagination. Foids increasingly hate men and they also are very bisexual, and there's plenty of scientific research on the matter of their sexual fluidity. The concepts of attraction, friendship, comradery, admiration, sexual desire, love etc are human simplifications of a spectrum that sometimes overlaps, and foid friendships often blur the lines between sisterhood and romantic/sexual attachment.

Women simply aren't particularly attracted to men and they're also very malleable by social trends. So if society pushes them to be Christian housewives that are generally submissive to their husbands and want to be mothers, hate lgbt stuff and are racial nationalists, most of them will happily obey. And then, if it's trendy to become a girlboss who wants to be single and is against motherhood, and is also a man-hater, lgbt-loving pansexual who loves racial diversity and thinks that white people are the devil, most will also obey. Foids are a blank canvas (all humans are to some degree, but women especially so) and that's why they were oppressed for most of human history: they simply were ok with it and even actively sought to maintain their own oppression. The cultural landscape has been changing and at some point the balance began skewing towards hating men, and this ideology has been snowballing until becoming mainstream in an era of immediate information and social media, so women have rapidly become the pseudodyke feminists that they are today.

In addition to this, there are no signs that the situation will improve, especially if men just keep pussying out and letting them spread their hatred and anti male bias while they take over institutions, HR, education, justice, the media, etc. There's an obvious paradox when it comes to gender relationships, because as our society has become more and more gynocentric, their entitlement and anti male bias keeps growing more and more instead of decreasing as one would expect, as they have less reasons than ever to hate men. Again, this is because it has become a societal norm, and also because men aren't doing shit to stop it and if anything they're supporting the foids, so of course they feel emboldened and vindicated.

If men stood their ground and demanded respect AND had self-dignity, things would improve, but like I said before, women aren't particularly attracted to men in the first place. People here will scream Chad this Chad that, but even then, foids aren't nearly as obsessed with men as vice versa, so in a hypothetical scenario of true gender equality, females still would think that most men are ugly, they would choose to be single or even date each other, initiate most breakups, turn down sex most often, etc.

Last edited:
Hell by the dashboard light has a long video on this but I can't find it anymore. But yes its true, women actually DON'T like masculinity as most men think they do. We as men love feminine traits, but its not as clear cut with women. Many women don't even like beards, many of them don't even like body hair, and most of them definitely don't like balding or bald men, even though its a "masculine" trait by itself.

But it goes even deeper than that when you realize that women barely like men at all. Men are willing to pay for dates, men are willing to pay for sex, men are willing to go very far just to meet women and to connect with women. Meanwhile you see women saying things online such as "how do I get away from men, I don't want to talk to random men" etc etc etc.

WOMEN DON'T LIKE MOST MEN. THEY ONLY LIKE CHADS.

all the average and ugly men that have dated married and reproduced were benefactors of circumstance? ex;
Yes, but life was shit back then if we're talking more than 100 years ago.

Idk what to think. I barely go outside and when I was in the gym couples were ok looking guys and shity foids. So I think depends of the place.

What the fuck are you on about OP. Women do not want to bear children for ugly men. They would rather cuck him with the 6' 3" chad gardener

Women start hating men because they go after hot bad boys. These baddie Chads treat them like shit so women hate all men except hot bad boys. Women assume all men are like that so why not stick to the only group of men who can treat women like shit and still get laid.

men on the other hand if you ask if they like other men it's given an immediate reaction of disgust "ew fuck no", and the idea of men as friends hugging or kissing each other is seen as disgusting. this is obviously because men are seen as disgusting in societal terms.
brutal copium. foids even fuck each other as friends. keep coping.
They are chadsexual
this.

they hate avg looking guys, cause they can. foids can live withouth sex easily. just think for a minute that it is easier for a foid to find sex than to make tea

Idk what to think. I barely go outside and when I was in the gym couples were ok looking guys and shity foids. So I think depends of the place.
i think too, third world cels fuck hands or whale if they lucky, first world cels fuck avg looking foid

i think too, third world cels fuck hands or whale if they lucky, first world cels fuck avg looking foid
Well I never meet an incel countryman in my life and the ugly latinos who are even at my same level usually are holding hands or in packs of guys having fun, so maybe they are incel in their countries but here they are having a good life. Same with muslims in their countries they are incels but here they are having sex with shitspanish toilets.

Foids are asexual creatures.

They get turned on by status among other foids. Status among other foids is achieved through fucking chad, or going on expensive travels, or having expensive jewelry, and things like that. These are the things that attract foids.
Foids do get soaking wet for Chad but not because of love or lust, it's because of the extremely high status he gives them among their peers.

Foids are showoffsexual.

Hell by the dashboard light has a long video on this but I can't find it anymore. But yes its true, women actually DON'T like masculinity as most men think they do. We as men love feminine traits, but its not as clear cut with women. Many women don't even like beards, many of them don't even like body hair, and most of them definitely don't like balding or bald men, even though its a "masculine" trait by itself.

But it goes even deeper than that when you realize that women barely like men at all. Men are willing to pay for dates, men are willing to pay for sex, men are willing to go very far just to meet women and to connect with women. Meanwhile you see women saying things online such as "how do I get away from men, I don't want to talk to random men" etc etc etc.

WOMEN DON'T LIKE MOST MEN. THEY ONLY LIKE CHADS.
this is basically the view i was forming from what i've seen online, and it makes me think. what the fuck is the future? if this sentiment is growing, our chances of "ascending" which at this point may even be descending, goes from 0.1% to 0.0001%

:yes: