Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being an incel on a Friday night is ER fuel

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate normgroids, and it seems like just getting some gas on a Friday night is a chore with normscum scurrying around.

I jokingly tell myself, that I won’t rope, until I finish my memoirs.

Human life means nothing, the more pleasing you are to look at - the nicer people will treat you.

Why fridays?

Just rotting on .is. :smonk:

I hate normgroids, and it seems like just getting some gas on a Friday night is a chore with normscum scurrying around.

Human life means nothing, the more pleasing you are to look at - the nicer people will treat you.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Things are so bad - I’m sure I won’t reach old age, never even flashes my mind. Are you kidding me? After all the torment I have gone through - in this evil country no less, the United States - there is no chance in hell I am going out like a bitch.

And now war with Russia is being instigated by the Jew-run media - I won’t fight to protect a country full of foids that won’t fuck me.

Because in the subsequent weekend, all of the fakecels will be out partying and fucking their stacy gfs while we rot here.
And you should care because?

And I won’t fight to protect a country full of guys who are not my friends - because, I never really had any. Fuck the United States and it’s open borders, and fuck Walmart Americans.

Foids throw ER fuel on the fire

Holy shit, I completely forgot that it was Friday. My life fucking sucks.

Also, write your memoires you don't want to be forgotten. A friend of mine told me about genealogical research and while looking up my family members I realised that most only ever showed up in obituaries, most have been forgotten. By writing your memoires you will be more remembered than 99,9999% of all people who ever lived.

Bryan Kohberger walks into a bar, and he says, “I swear when I stabbed that last one - she didn’t have a heart”.

People die everyday.

Although, when four cute little white students in Idaho get stabbed to death - everyone loses their minds!

My question for normies is - why so serious?

Before you rope - be mean to foids. You owe it to yourself as an incel to ruin a foid’s day at least once before you die an old kissless man in Minecraft.

Everyone hates me because I’m ugly. I’ll never forget how foids treated me like I wasn’t even human throughout my life - the feeling is mutual foids, no wonder Saint JD waxed little Sophie Lee Martyn.

:foidSoy: “Oh, she was just 3-years-old. How could a monster do that?”:foidSoy:

Because the monster wasn’t validated by foids - so offing a foid was as simple as batting an eyelash.

Same thing with Alek Minassian, when people treat you like you don’t deserve to be a part of society, you return the favor in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2.

Fuck I didn’t even know it was Friday

Don't rope. We need a purge or revolution and every man counts. If nothing else, you can go and start fires everywhere in video games during the scheduled annual purge.

Don't rope. We need a purge or revolution and every man counts. If nothing else, you can go and start fires everywhere in video games during the scheduled annual purge.
I still have to finish my memoirs, and I might check out SatanCon 2023 in Minecraft before I rope, I’ve always wanted to travel to Boston.

I still have to finish my memoirs, and I might check out SatanCon 2023 in Minecraft before I rope, I’ve always wanted to travel to Boston.
Like most conventions, you can get a great experience by not buying a ticket, and just enjoy the sights. I probably won’t buy a ticket to go inside, because the organizers of the event are requiring face masks, and proof of kikecination.

Cope, enjoy your peace

I haven’t received a call on the phone, for anything besides work in years.