Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being an incel means actual difference of treatment

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Today I was buying some stuffs in a little shop and suddenly heard a huge "BOOM" outside.

I watched and apparently some young Tyrone delinquant threw a makeshift bomb below a car. People in the car were upset (fortunately nothing hurtful happened) and a police car stopped by. I just resumed my buying activity and then left the shop to get back to my own car.

When I got out, the policemen came at me and asked me where my car was. I told them I heard a noise looking at the other car and at the people arguing with the delinquant.

He said it was not about that but about the fact that my car was apparently wanted because of some stuff that happened in another city and my car somehow matched the description. So they treated me like second zone citizen, asking me a shit ton of question, taking pictures of my car and myself. Meanwhile, the actual deliquant who literally threw a fucking bomb below a car right in front a crowd of people just got back on his stolen scooter and left the scene laughing his ass off.

That's what happens when you're an incel wagecucking citizen owning his own car instead of a Tyrone thief spending his whole day doing hurtful shit in the street.

He said it was not about that but about the fact that my car was apparently wanted because of some stuff that happened in another city and my car somehow matched the description.
No wait how?
How did they even know who you are or what your car was?
The cops followed you to the grocery store?

No wait how?
How did they even know who you are or what your car was?
The cops followed you to the grocery store?
Bro, I literally don't know. This shit was so weird. They had a shit ton of informations on me. I mean, it's the police, they are supposed to. But yet, I never did anything that was supposed to attract their attention.
And again, a Tyrone literally threw a bomb in front of them and they didn't give a shit. They came right to the incel to ask and take pictures.

Also, I got robbed in the street some times ago (made a post about it) and the police did nothing to help me. But when it's about collecting infos and annoy incels, they suddenly get roided.

Last edited:
Never began tbh.

White Incel problems....

White Incel problems....
Man, they have a file full of stuffs about me, who knows what shit they did find out. I changed country for a reason. I don't want to hit the road once again with 0 plan.

They ain't got nothing on you bro...

If they did, you'd know.

They ain't got nothing on you bro...

If they did, you'd know.

I kind of suspect someone very close to me to drive my car when I'm not around. A sex haver btw, the kind of dude who makes immoderate stuffs without fearing consequences, especially when it's to purge his sex drive and especially when it's with MY stuffs.

I don't know if I would know if they had things on me, the cop was acting kind of suspicious. Taking pictures and all ... That could have just been a pretext.

I kind of suspect someone very close to me to drive my car when I'm not around. A sex haver btw, the kind of dude who makes immoderate stuffs without fearing consequences, especially when it's to purge his sex drive and especially when it's with MY stuffs.

I don't know if I would know if they had things on me, the cop was acting kind of suspicious. Taking pictures and all ... That could have just been a pretext.
They call it "fishing." Where they try to "catch" someone for anything...

Just let other people borrow your car bro! :€

They call it "fishing." Where they try to "catch" someone for anything...
Yeah they try and charge you for a different crime stemming from trying to see if you will resist inspection.
Meanwhile, the actual deliquant who literally threw a fucking bomb below a car right in front a crowd of people just got back on his stolen scooter and left the scene laughing his ass off.

That's what happens when you're an incel wagecucking citizen owning his own car instead of a Tyrone thief spending his whole day doing hurtful shit in the street.
The delinquent who actually threw it was laughing at you getting apprehended make no mistake.
By your description it sounds like you are in a city or urban area. Those places are becoming terrible for incels these days.

Last edited:
Yeah, we're pretty much second class citizensand cops are the type of guys that used to be bullies back in high school.

Last year some of those bastards stopped me at midnight after coming back from a gig, when they found out I had a pill for my anxiety in the pocket they started asking me a shitload of questions and even making fun of me. It felt like going back to high school and being bullied in the playground.

was the cop white?

Just let other people borrow your car bro! :€
I don't let him, I suspect he uses it when I'm not around.
Yeah they try and charge you for a different crime stemming from trying to see if you will resist inspection.
They didn't find anything, but still I'm kind of shocked. They were like 5 cops around me acting like I was the one throwing bombs. And they had personnal infos about me (they showed me their file), so it was not just random fishing.
Yeah, we're pretty much second class citizensand cops are the type of guys that used to be bullies back in high school.

Last year some of those bastards stopped me at midnight after coming back from a gig, when they found out I had a pill for my anxiety in the pocket they started asking me a shitload of questions and even making fun of me. It felt like going back to high school and being bullied in the playground.
Shit sorry bro.
was the cop white?
Yeah, and roided. And there was like 2 or 3 foid cops with him around.

They didn't find anything, but still I'm kind of shocked. They were like 5 cops around me acting like I was the one throwing bombs. And they had personnal infos about me (they showed me their file), so it was not just random fishing.
If you are in burgerland you have no choice but to cooperate. It's like every other country now. The only right you have is the right to remain silent. Or at least that's what you are told in burgerland.

You drive :chad:

Fuck cops doe :no:

If you are in burgerland you have no choice but to cooperate. It's like every other country now. The only right you have is the right to remain silent. Or at least that's what you are told in burgerland.
Not exactly burgerland but yes you're right I guess. At least I didn't resist to get shot in the back like a retard.

Not exactly burgerland but yes you're right I guess. At least I didn't resist to get shot in the back like a retard.
tbh by now there has been enough coverage where police incidents have escalated to demonstrate that as long as you don't try to resist or talk back, most often things will go smoothly and you won't get in as much trouble.
Yeah its submissive but that's what demanded. Think of how much normies debase themselves in front of the women they are with when they are forced to submit to authority.
That's one of the things about being incel. You don't have a lot to prove to women because it's already over.

Which country did this happen in?

You shouldve showed them who was the biggER man.