Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an incel made me lose friends

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
My incel rage and depressed make me insufferable around people. I complain a lot, lash out at everyone, isolate myself, all due to how sexually, emotionally and mentally frustrated and pressured i'am. I tried pursuing women the last few days with zero results, they actually treated me like shit which enraged me and caused me to lash out at them as well, there's truly no hope

Being an incel will turn you into a pathetic, bitter, insufferable husk who will turn everyone away. I hate myself even more now for being this pathetic.

Just take it out on yourself bro

They were never your friends to begin with. Real friends try to help their friends in need. If they do not wish to do that, they are not really friends.

They were never your friends to begin with. Real friends try to help their friends in need. If they do not wish to do that, they are not really friends.
What can they do for me? I'm beyond help and all i'm bringing them is whining and negative shit they don't have to deal with since they already have their own shit

What can they do for me? I'm beyond help and all i'm bringing them is whining and negative shit they don't have to deal with since they already have their own shit
They could do what every other friend group I've ever seen does. Help you learn socialization and then introduce you to single girls. Unless they're all borderline incel and don't know of any. I see it all the time, friends hooking the loners of their group up.
But I've seen fat lard ass nerds get girls because they had good friends.

Of course I dont have friends like that. And my voice is too creepy. My face and hair suck too. Some of us are just destined to be alone.

They could do what every other friend group I've ever seen does. Help you learn socialization and then introduce you to single girls. Unless they're all borderline incel and don't know of any. I see it all the time, friends hooking the loners of their group up.
But I've seen fat lard ass nerds get girls because they had good friends.

Of course I dont have friends like that. And my voice is too creepy. My face and hair suck too. Some of us are just destined to be alone.
Bro women standards are too high this doesn't work anymore

You need to pERform a social expERiment

your not ment for this world

dont play the game if you see its stacked or futile / nonsence.

working 30 years for what? . end up as a betacuck , with a roof over his head . and pretending to be content / happy?

give me a fucking break . or a Start over.

working 30 years for what? . end up as a betacuck , with a roof over his head . and pretending to be content / happy?

based

same. its fucking over, soon the rope will bring you joy friend

My incel rage and depressed make me insufferable around people. I complain a lot, lash out at everyone, isolate myself, all due to how sexually, emotionally and mentally frustrated and pressured i'am. I tried pursuing women the last few days with zero results, they actually treated me like shit which enraged me and caused me to lash out at them as well, there's truly no hope

Being an incel will turn you into a pathetic, bitter, insufferable husk who will turn everyone away. I hate myself even more now for being this pathetic.
I was always ugly and autistic so no one ever wanted to hang out with me. No one does now even decades later.

If they abandoned you then they werent real friends. They would have atleast tried to see why you were behaving like that and atleast tried to help or at least not brag in front of you

Inceltears: see? this is why girls dont like you. it's your personality. it's your fault.

Writing a book about it. My looks stopped me taking my friendships to the next level.

periodcel

Same. I couldn't stand my normie friends and their girlfriends. So i shut myself in.

OP is buying into IT shit by blaming self, they already turned on you in the first place, they were never even with you to begin with, you didn't drive shit away.