Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Being an incel isn't so bad' - KingOfTheIncels_

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

**\ the way, the truth, the light /**
★★★★★

this retarded nigger claims to be the 'kingoftheincels'

but he's just a soycuck redditor. I am his literal god. and I have to say, I would not give someone that retarded the divine right of a monarch.

'inceldom is fine, you can still make shitty films and do slave labour for NGO scams'

absolute state of ITcels

yeah, it's easy to ignore modernity's broken gender dynamics when you're a faggot theatre kid that probably only fucks flamboyant french homosexuals

'inceldom is fine, you can still make shitty films and do slave labour for NGO scams'

absolute state of ITcels

yeah, it's easy to ignore modernity's broken gender dynamics when you're a faggot theatre kid that probably only fucks flamboyant french homosexuals
He had a relationship and has a steady circle of friends, hardly passes as an incel.

"I've had a relationship once"
Kill yourself

All these people who have absolutely 0 experience in being an incel saying it's not that bad. Fucking tards. Stop giving it attention.

"I've had a relationship once"
Kill yourself
if he killed himself, then who would be the next king of incels? does it pass by the right of primogeniture? or will we need elections or sth, maybe?

Being incel is actually not bad if you stop visiting IT

Just finding a excuse to call me Gray

Full quote me nigga
no

literally a GrAY writing about how being an incel isn't bad, there are millions of posts like that and full-quoting each of them would just be boring

The rotting made u low iq or smth? It's a joke!
it's no joke it's very serious.

IT is the number one cause of inceldom. some rando GrAY said it, I believe it. case closed

64555   SoyBooru

Ehh it seems you can’t take or understand a joke
what I can't take is people who hate cats

I spit in the face of people who don't want to like cats

Imagine being an incel on IT when all the content is dedicated to fucking with and hating other brocels lol. Niggas are doing friendly fire. There is no "good" incel. An incel is an incel. They're doing the ultimate doormat people pleasing cuckery

They're doing the ultimate doormat people pleasing cuckery
theyre retards and think doing this cuckery and being feminist in front of foids makes it so theyre somehow above us in the social hierarchy and they get off on that bullshit

Imagine being an incel on IT when all the content is dedicated to fucking with and hating other brocels lol. Niggas are doing friendly fire. There is no "good" incel. An incel is an incel. They're doing the ultimate doormat people pleasing cuckery
it's sad when people place the ugly sheboon hos of IT before their own brocels

shows how little loyalty means in the modern world lol

it's sad when people place the ugly sheboon hos of IT before their own brocels

shows how little loyalty means in the modern world lol
Niggas will do anything for female validation and to get lead on even people on this website

Niggas will do anything for female validation and to get lead on even people on this website
yeah, validation from whores isn't worth all that effort

males nowadays are encouraged to drain out their own identity just to pacify foids. jews did this