Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill being an incel is worse than rape

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
while i can uderstand a foid is traumatize by being forcefully penetrated by a non chad, it's only 10 mins, and maybe a few months recovering from the trauma, when you are an incel your entire life is a fucking hell, i'm not talking about sexs here, even to make friends and get job is hard when you are ugly and autistic as sin, from the moment you are born to the very end of your life, it is being lonely, being rejected by society, being made fun of for things you din't choose, never being able to have sexs/relationship/marriage/kids, all of that destroy your head like no other thing.

its never rape if chad does it, its called "surprise consensual sex"

put me in the screenshot pls cucktears

Unless the rape involves real violence to the point of giving the woman permanent marks, or gives her some serious STD like AIDS, or is done during childhood or old age, I agree, being an incel is worse.

Unless the rape involves real violence to the point of giving the woman permanent marks,

They enjoy that though so it doesnt make sense to bring it up

I think it depends. If you're repeatedly raped and actually tortured over a period of years, I think that's unequivocally worse than being incel. But I'd rather have been raped once than forced to spend so many years as an incel.
Unless the rape involves real violence to the point of giving the woman permanent marks, or gives her some serious STD like AIDS, or is done during childhood or old age, I agree, being an incel is worse.

I think it depends. If you're repeatedly raped and actually tortured over a period of years, I think that's unequivocally worse than being incel. But I'd rather have been raped once than forced to spend so many years as an incel.
true, but i'm talking about being raped once, but i need to agree that living around a rapist that constantly rapes you is worse than being an incel
i wasen't STDs, but most stds are passed trought anal sexs, also is probaly way worse to be raped as a child than being a incel, i was talking about being raped as whore sexualy active foid

They enjoy that though so it doesnt make sense to bring it up
don't think foids enjoy rape by non chads, but if chad rape her she wil definitely orgarsm in the process

"Marks" was a bad worse choice tbh, more like permanent damage.

They enjoy any kind of torture and pain, even being killed as long as it's a chad doing it

They enjoy any kind of torture and pain, even being killed as long as it's a chad doing it
I'm 100% sure they enjoy being beaten up and humiliated but I want to believe it's not that much extreme. When things like having a limb cut off or dying are involved I think they don't like it anymore.

I'm 100% sure they enjoy being beaten up and humiliated but I want to believe it's not that much extreme. When things like having a limb cut off or dying are involved I think they don't like it anymore.
depends if it's chad doing it or not

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

They will have the most explosive orgasm ever as chad saws off their head

I mean with a Chad, with an incel even a accidental bump is something terrible.
incel give her a present == bad controlling creep
chad give her a punch in the face == his way of showing love

inceldom is much worse by far not even a contest

Rape is a one-time trauma that festers and develops into a sexual fetish that you masturbate to or reenact via BDSM.

Inceldom is a protracted trauma which is like being raped everyday of your life. If you're lucky, you become a cuckold or femdom fetishist; if not, you sui or go ER.

Rape is a one-time trauma that festers and develops into a sexual fetish that you masturbate to or reenact via BDSM.

Inceldom is a protracted trauma which is like being raped everyday of your life. If you're lucky, you become a cuckold or femdom fetishist; if not, you sui or go ER.
true 100%

true 100%
The incels on r/inceltears tend to cope by becoming cuckold/femdom fetishists. Otherwise, they play video games or watch superhero movies. They can be termed soycels.

Soycels consider us "problematic" because we call out their effete copes and confront the reality of our destitution through the Blackpill.

The incels on r/inceltears tend to cope by becoming cuckold/femdom fetishists. Otherwise, they play video games or watch superhero movies. They can be termed soycels.

Soycels consider us "problematic" because we call out their effete copes and confront the reality of our destitution through the Blackpill.
blackpill is just confronting reality, and accepting you don't have control over anything

Ngl I like gentle 2D femdom. Am I a blackpilled soycel?

Ngl I like gentle 2D femdom. Am I a blackpilled soycel?
Such a thing is possible.

Much like an incel's celibacy is involuntary, his fetishes are involuntary too. These will tend to center around his traumatic experiences of being rejected (and hence dominated by a foid, betrayed by a foid, etc.)

Such a thing is possible.

Much like an incel's celibacy is involuntary, his fetishes are involuntary too. These will tend to center around his traumatic experiences of being rejected (and hence dominated by a foid, betrayed by a foid, etc.)
our sexuality is indiferent with our choices

I'd rather be an incel than get raped by a guy but for a real comparison I would 100× rather get raped by a gross foid than be an incel my whole life.

Last edited:
I'd rather be an incel than get rapes by a guy but for a real comparison I would 100× rather get raped by a gross foid than be an incel my whole life.
i'm talking about being raped once here, not multplible times

I'd love to be "raped" by a woman who is stronger than me. The fact a woman desires me that much would be major lifefuel.
So I guess I have some femdom fetish.

while i can uderstand a foid is traumatize by being forcefully penetrated by a non chad, it's only 10 mins, and maybe a few months recovering from the trauma, when you are an incel your entire life is a fucking hell, i'm not talking about sexs here, even to make friends and get job is hard when you are ugly and autistic as sin, from the moment you are born to the very end of your life, it is being lonely, being rejected by society, being made fun of for things you din't choose, never being able to have sexs/relationship/marriage/kids, all of that destroy your head like no other thing.
Inceldom is infinitely worse than rape. Like you said rape is at worst 10 minutes of hell, assuming they actually hate sex with ugly men that much, and then it can be a bad trauma that would still be overshadowed by all the love, validation, and money a foid will get for those 10 minutes of suffering. While inceldom pretty much means your life is 99% over, no sex, no love, no validation, and all this will cause damage to your mind and bring all sorts of mental diseases on you.

Not to mention that rape is seen by society as the worst thing there is while inceldom is not pitied at all and its victims actually hated.

I'd rather be raped by an ugly female than be incel.

Essentially you're asking if being raped is better than suffering severe depression for you whole life.

Though I love seeing feminists discuss what things are worse than rape. They always seem unwilling to say something is worse than it (even death), imo because to them rape is not only a crime, it's a moral attack.

Inceldom is infinitely worse than rape. Like you said rape is at worst 10 minutes of hell, assuming they actually hate sex with ugly men that much, and then it can be a bad trauma that would still be overshadowed by all the love, validation, and money a foid will get for those 10 minutes of suffering. While inceldom pretty much means your life is 99% over, no sex, no love, no validation, and all this will cause damage to your mind and bring all sorts of mental diseases on you.
View attachment 98610
Not to mention that rape is seen by society as the worst thing there is while inceldom is not pitied at all and its victims actually hated.
and society doesen't get why there is so many nazis/pedos/jihads here
Essentially you're asking if being raped is better than suffering severe depression for you whole life.

Though I love seeing feminists discuss what things are worse than rape. They always seem unwilling to say something is worse than it (even death), imo because to them rape is not only a crime, it's a moral attack.
rape is the only bad thing that happen to foids more than men, so for them is a politiical card