Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel is the worst torture ever

GENETIKXL

GENETIKXL

Deathnik
★★
Depending on how you see it. You might be a psychopath who doesn't care like many crazy fucks that go by. Not necessarily saying you have to be crazy though we all seem to be to some degree. The problem is what we show with our faces. No good facial qualities, no great life experiences, and pain.

We are the tiny elephant in the room. Nobody even cares. And it's pain is equal to having no extremities, being blind and mute, only being able to hear and feel the unfortunate.

View: https://youtu.be/_IvfapKKXeM?si=XCEzaZmBYQ9Aep1m

I'd rather be incel than starving or in a restrictive country probably

if you were starving you wouldn't even know about blackpill or anything and you would just say life is shit, which indeed is.

If looks doesn't matter, then i wouldn't be incels anymore in fictional world

This is a lie in soyiety, appearance matters in everything, people nowdays making mockery of unattractive people

If looks doesn't matter, then i wouldn't be incels anymore in fictional world

This is a lie in soyiety, appearance matters in everything, people nowdays making mockery of unattractive people
Eugenicists are just people that freely express the normal human thoughts towards unnatractive and attractive people. All women are.

It's not only "hypergamy", its about eugenics.

Eugenicists are just people that freely express the normal human thoughts towards unnatractive and attractive people. All women are.

It's not only "hypergamy", its about eugenics.
or maybe im so deformed and so much of a freak that im not even considered human anymore.

-
Yep...- if we were missing food, we'd be posting on infast.is and our complaints would be waaaay louder
-