Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an Incel is scary

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being an Incel is scary knowing that people hate you and actively want you off the planet because of your looks is a scary feeling i just can’t feel safe knowing that somebody might try to take me out rather it’s because of my looks or something else they don’t like when you’re an Incel you gotta be prepared for war at all times never ever have your guard down Chad doesn’t care about Incels enough to want to harm them it’s the normies and women you gotta watch out for they could strike at any moment that’s why I’m paranoid when I go outside

who let the dogs out?

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING

Being an Incel is scary. Knowing that people hate you, and actively want you off the planet because of your looks, is a scary feeling. I just can’t feel safe knowing that somebody might try to take me out. Rather it’s because of my looks or something else they don’t like. When you’re an Incel, you gotta be prepared for war at all times. Never ever have your guard down. Chad doesn’t care about Incels enough to want to harm them. It’s the normies and women you gotta watch out, for they could strike at any moment. That’s why I’m paranoid when I go outside.

Being an Incel is scary knowing that people hate you and actively want you off the planet because of your looks is a scary feeling i just can’t feel safe knowing that somebody might try to take me out rather it’s because of my looks or something else they don’t like when you’re an Incel you gotta be prepared for war at all times never ever have your guard down Chad doesn’t care about Incels enough to want to harm them it’s the normies and women you gotta watch out for they could strike at any moment that’s why I’m paranoid when I go outside
So true if there was an a famine or some catastrophe we would be the first ones to go. No one wants a truecel in there presence no one not even a truecel

Soyciety wants us dead :society:

reclusemaxer should create a document compiling all his threads, it is always impressive to see someone have autist levels of intense hyperfixated repetitive thoughts about a particular interest :feelsautistic:

That’s why I have a knife on me at all times

There is nothing worse than being an incel

Incel in the military is far worse

its the predators psychopaths you have to watch out for

Maybe it is maybe it isn't I wouldn't know

Shitcluser cuckfiltraitor

Um you do realize he deleted his account
Geez I didn't realize how low effort this niggas posts were. Glad I never saw him spam the forum with these low IQ threads.