Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being an Incel is on the lower end of my problems. (Go on IT, just try to debunk this one. Spoiler: You can't.)

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Sure it's still annoying nonetheless, but at least it's something I can deal with, to an extent.
What's worse than being an Incel however, is feeling so far behind the vast majority of people my age, I feel I won't ever be able to catch up with them, and to be honest, I probably won't be able to.
My situation is like a watered down version of Darth Vader's after he got the suit.
The major differences being I'm not a Force user who has 2 kids.
Much like how Vader tried to act like he wasn't Anakin Skywalker in an attempt to forget about his past, I try my hardest not to think about my younger years and just focus on my job. This is due to the fact that whenever I reflect on how my younger years went, it either brings anger or sadness, or any combination of both.
And even before I realized I was BlackPilled, I had always been the depressed type, it just worsened after how badly my formative years fucked up.
In an effort to combat this, I focus on my job as it's the only thing that offers me any sense of accomplishment.
Despite my conscious effort to WageSlave as a method of distraction and coping, I'm reminded time and time again of how badly I failed in the past.
The first time it happened on a major scale was when my sister went to her 10th grade homecoming not too long ago.
I never got to experience that, so I was in a pretty bad mood that she got to and I didn't back then, as it was a formative experience that I missed out on.
Or other times are when I'm scrolling through social media and I see teens enjoying themselves and each other's company. And in those moments think to myself, "Why? Why do they get to have those moments that I didn't get to have?"
Worse too, is the fact I've been 5'6 for the past 5 1/2 years, meaning this is the height I'm stuck at for the rest of my life. Combine this with Pectus Excavatum, and you'll know why I hate having this body. And I use the term "body" loosely, because to me it's not so much a body as it is a flesh prison in which my soul is trapped until the day I draw my final breath.
All in all, I know that what awaits is a life consisting of mediocrity at best and total misery at worst. All I can do now is WageSlave and hope it's enough to keep me sustained.

Last edited:
They think this forum is corrupting youngcels, truth is life experiences and lack of them shape you. People when they get here its already over.

Of course; inceldom is not simply about "romantic" endeavours, but also about bias against you, how you're viewed, how genetics and perceptions with the halo/horn effect basically deterministically decide your entire life, what you miss out on in terms of social "firsts" and normal situations in life for others... :feelsclown:

See more about "treatment" below. :feelswhere:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

They think this forum is corrupting youngcels, truth is life experiences and lack of them shape you. People when they get here its already over.
Ikr, I'm only 20 and it's already over for me.
Missing out on the formative experiences of my youth is something that I don't think I'll ever fully get over.

Bullseye :yes::yes: