Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Being an incel in the 3rd world is 300 times more difficult.

M

Mateus971

Self-banned
-
Good evening, I'm 19 years old and I live in the country of BITCHING, BRAZEEL! And that makes things even worse for me, well, let me introduce myself, I'm 19 years old, I live in Brazil and it's shit, a country that reeks of sex with young, hot girls all the time and none of them give you a single drop of attention. From a very young age I was always rejected by girls and treated like shit after trying to get close, from elementary school to high school, I work in a shitty job where my salary is around R$1900 reais, which when converted to the US dollar is around R$374.04. I have no perspective, I see many guys who earn less money than me and yet they have a girlfriend and have had sex with several girls, my childhood friends gradually move away and get girls, girlfriends and a direction in life and every day I isolate myself more and more I just wanted to be born white, my father is white but my mother is mulatto and I had the misfortune of being born mixed race, if you are white and blonde here in Brazil you are already 70% ahead in the relationship market than around 90% of men, I just wanted to be born beautiful, normal, a sociable guy...

life really sucks as a incel dude. foids wanna get cream pied by gino and chad only. if a incel is stupid enough to ask a woman out she says,
omg he harassed me! :foidSoy::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Being slavcel in EE is probably even worse

The more multiracial a society is, the worse it is for any man who fails to comply with the aesthetic stereotype imposed by the dominant race.

Here in Argentina the same thing happens, thank heaven I'm med

The blonde Nordic aesthetic with light blue eyes can elevate you a lot socially in our societies, the mere fact of having light eyes is a gigantic plus, even without facial harmony

The more multiracial a society is, the worse it is for any man who fails to comply with the aesthetic stereotype imposed by the dominant race.

Here in Argentina the same thing happens, thank heaven I'm med

The blonde Nordic aesthetic with light blue eyes can elevate you a lot socially in our societies, the mere fact of having light eyes is a gigantic plus, even without facial harmony
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Facts :bigbrain:

Oh, those soccer obsessed apes that hate their own country but do nothing to fix it? (or do everything to mess it up)
Something tells me that you are from an Ibero-American country.

One of those who always have something to say about Argentina even if their countries are African-tier

Something tells me that you are from an Ibero-American country.

One of those who always have something to say about Argentina even if their countries are African-tier
Tell me one thing, do you love your little country?

I agree everyone around you will have sex and friendships, but you'll be wageslaving to cope

bro honestly im glad i was born in brazil. if i were born in america it would be completely over cuz of my height. people here are also way more dysgenic than americans and europeans, so if youre white(or whitepassing) you stick out alot. the only real problem is our shitty economy.

also the women are whores lol

@MillionBashStream97 Jfl at how crackercels will keep on denying their advantages without knowing what it's like in a 3rd world country
@Mateus971 (We are name twins, welcome grey :feelsYall:) Is 100% correct.

The "ugliest" cracker I knew had a girlfriend... And ugly crackers are REALLY rare here.

Most crackers here are all chadlites/stacylites. I promise I'm not exaggerating.
It's completely unfair, but that's whities for you. Here in Brazil all you need to do to win in the sexual/love market is be a FULL black or whitie.

And the mutts that are successful, are either attractive or REALLY extroverted and sociable.

Anyway. It's awful.

Specially in such a hyper sexual and romantic country.

All women are whores

I live in Brazil and it's shit, a country that reeks of sex with young, hot girls all the time and none of them give you a single drop of attention
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

now imagine being pajeet and living in India as an incel

just look at my pfp

:fuk:

you say it is 300 times more difficult to be an incel in brazil, but i will say that as a portugese nigger like you but born in australia, i am also an incel and have no job. i get student grants sometimes for doing maths and computers, it pays slightly more than you (higher cost of living anyway) but it is torture and i almost literally die sometimes. i got a degree already but a non-STEM degree is useless since getting a job is so hard in westoid because you are expected to be very NT and the most menial jobs are given to school children and immigrants who they barely have to pay.
your white worshipping arguments dont matter because you will always be a nigger even if you lived elsewhere and i will probably have to move to 3rd world/SEA since it would be easier to ascend, but i guess your title could be intepreted like that as well in which case i would 100% agree with you. you do clarify that you also want to be born white but the arguements you list would more benefit you if you were still in brazil.
i have thought before after watching the tropa de elite movie that in brazil they have it good, they literally have jobs were you just get to go kill faveloids.
now imagine being pajeet and living in India as an incel

just look at my pfp

:fuk:
now that i think about it, i count my blessing for at least being able to shit in a toilet, even if it is not in the form of a foid. brutal man.