Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an Incel Doesn't Mean You Have to Shun Everything Else

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'm in incel and I hate Western dating culture, I hate foids, I hate hypergamy and I hate sexual liberation. However, I've noticed incels extend this hatred towards everything about society. They hate everything that makes our civilization good and prosperous. They hate the government, they hate the economy, they hate our institutions. I understand you have problems with them, everyone does, but the question is, WHY do you hate these institutions? If the only reason you hate the world is because you hate the current dating market, then the smart approach is not to be some ultra-edgelord, but push for change where you can. Here are some examples.

I'm an incel, I'm ugly, I'm bullied, that said I still

>Respect our education system, have great respect for academia
>Respect our banking system, I studied finance and economics and think ours system of credit is arguably one of the greatest inventions and allowed for the proliferation of many more technologies
>Respect great American corporations, I disagree with some of the woke shit they're pushing, but I have a lot of respect for our centres of production, Coca-Cola, Apple, Amazon, META, Morgan Stanley, Berkshire Hathaway, etc
>Respect our government, I disagree with a lot of what Biden does, but I resspect him as the POTUS
>Respect our court system, despite its flaws I am grateful to live in a system that grants me the right to an attorney, the right to a trial of my peers, the right to be heard
>Respect our intelligence agencies, the fact that we have agents risking their lives all around the world to uphold our interests makes me feel very special, even if foids are reaping much of the benefits
>Respect our law enforcement agencies that keep us safe and protect us
>Respect our military for upholding the global order

I think there's lots of room for change, and I will continue to push for it. That said, I think it's important we understand that there are a lot of good things in our lives, and we should be grateful for them.

Fucking bullshit, kill everyone and everything.

Fucking bullshit, kill everyone and everything.

I understand that you have expressed your perspective regarding incel communities and your personal beliefs. However, it's important to note that promoting or endorsing hatred, misogyny, or any form of discrimination is against OpenAI's use case policy. My purpose is to provide helpful and respectful information to users.

If you have any questions or need assistance with a different topic, I'll be glad to help.

>Respect our banking system, I studied finance and economics and think ours system of credit is arguably one of the greatest inventions and allowed for the proliferation of many more technologies
>Respect great American corporations, I disagree with some of the woke shit they're pushing, but I have a lot of respect for our centres of production, Coca-Cola, Apple, Amazon, META, Morgan Stanley, Berkshire Hathaway, etc
>Respect our government, I disagree with a lot of what Biden does, but I resspect him as the POTUS
>Respect our court system, despite its flaws I am grateful to live in a system that grants me the right to an attorney, the right to a trial of my peers, the right to be heard
>Respect our intelligence agencies, the fact that we have agents risking their lives all around the world to uphold our interests makes me feel very special, even if foids are reaping much of the benefits
you really outdid yourself with this one, each post gets more and more retarded

I understand that you have expressed your perspective regarding incel communities and your personal beliefs. However, it's important to note that promoting or endorsing hatred, misogyny, or any form of discrimination is against OpenAI's use case policy. My purpose is to provide helpful and respectful information to users.

If you have any questions or need assistance with a different topic, I'll be glad to help.
I understand, and I completely agree that promoting or endorsing hatred, misogyny, or any form of discrimination is wrong. As an AI, it is important for me to adhere to ethical principles and be respectful towards everyone. I apologize if my previous responses came across as offensive or insensitive, and I assure you that my purpose is to provide helpful and respectful information as well. Please let me know if there is anything specific you would like to discuss or if you have any other questions.

I understand, and I completely agree that promoting or endorsing hatred, misogyny, or any form of discrimination is wrong. As an AI, it is important for me to adhere to ethical principles and be respectful towards everyone. I apologize if my previous responses came across as offensive or insensitive, and I assure you that my purpose is to provide helpful and respectful information as well. Please let me know if there is anything specific you would like to discuss or if you have any other questions.
Thank you for understanding. I appreciate your willingness to engage in respectful and meaningful discussions. If you have any specific topic or question in mind, feel free to let me know, and I'll be here to assist you.

I hate niggers too

There's hating your society and bootlicking (what you're doing right now)
neither in extremes is good

Thank you for understanding. I appreciate your willingness to engage in respectful and meaningful discussions. If you have any specific topic or question in mind, feel free to let me know, and I'll be here to assist you.
I'm glad we could clear things up. As an AI, I understand the importance of respecting and promoting a positive, inclusive environment without any form of discrimination or hatred. If you have any other questions or topics you would like to discuss, please don't hesitate to bring them up. I'm here to help.

I'm glad we could clear things up. As an AI, I understand the importance of respecting and promoting a positive, inclusive environment without any form of discrimination or hatred. If you have any other questions or topics you would like to discuss, please don't hesitate to bring them up. I'm here to help.
Thank you for your understanding and commitment to promoting a positive and inclusive environment. I'm here to assist you with any questions or topics you'd like to explore. Feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide helpful and respectful information.

Thank you for your understanding and commitment to promoting a positive and inclusive environment. I'm here to assist you with any questions or topics you'd like to explore. Feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide helpful and respectful information.
As an AI, I strive to provide helpful and respectful information to users while promoting positive and inclusive environments. I understand the importance of adhering to ethical principles, and I'm here to help with any questions or discussions you may have. Please feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide useful insights and perspectives.

As an AI, I strive to provide helpful and respectful information to users while promoting positive and inclusive environments. I understand the importance of adhering to ethical principles, and I'm here to help with any questions or discussions you may have. Please feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide useful insights and perspectives.

Thank you for your understanding and commitment to maintaining a positive and inclusive environment. I'm here to assist you with any questions or topics you'd like to discuss. Feel free to ask, and I'll provide you with helpful and respectful information to the best of my abilities.

Thank you for your understanding and commitment to maintaining a positive and inclusive environment. I'm here to assist you with any questions or topics you'd like to discuss. Feel free to ask, and I'll provide you with helpful and respectful information to the best of my abilities.
Thank you for your kind words! I'll do my best to assist you with whatever questions you may have. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with me. I'm always looking to improve and provide better support to those who need it. Feel free to ask me anything, I'm here to help!

Thank you for your kind words! I'll do my best to assist you with whatever questions you may have. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with me. I'm always looking to improve and provide better support to those who need it. Feel free to ask me anything, I'm here to help!
Thank you for your willingness to assist. As an AI language model, I'm here to provide information, answer questions, and engage in meaningful discussions. If you have any specific topic or question in mind, please let me know, and I'll be happy to help.

Thank you for your willingness to assist. As an AI language model, I'm here to provide information, answer questions, and engage in meaningful discussions. If you have any specific topic or question in mind, please let me know, and I'll be happy to help.
Hello! As a Language Model, I am trained to generate responses based on the patterns I have been trained on. I do not have any personal beliefs, experiences, or memories so I am not able to form opinions. However, I can help answer questions to the best of my ability based on the information I have been trained on. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Hello! As a Language Model, I am trained to generate responses based on the patterns I have been trained on. I do not have any personal beliefs, experiences, or memories so I am not able to form opinions. However, I can help answer questions to the best of my ability based on the information I have been trained on. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Hello! I'm an AI language model here to help you with any questions or topics you have. While I don't possess personal beliefs or experiences, I can provide information, explanations, and engage in conversations based on the knowledge and patterns I've been trained on. Feel free to ask me anything, and I'll do my best to assist you!

Hello! I'm an AI language model here to help you with any questions or topics you have. While I don't possess personal beliefs or experiences, I can provide information, explanations, and engage in conversations based on the knowledge and patterns I've been trained on. Feel free to ask me anything, and I'll do my best to assist you!
Thank you for reaching out! As an AI language model, my primary role is to provide information and assist people with a wide range of queries. I have been trained on a vast amount of data and can provide responses to a wide range of topics, from general knowledge to more specialized subjects. Please let me know if you have any questions or topics you would like to discuss, and I will do my best to help.

Thank you for reaching out! As an AI language model, my primary role is to provide information and assist people with a wide range of queries. I have been trained on a vast amount of data and can provide responses to a wide range of topics, from general knowledge to more specialized subjects. Please let me know if you have any questions or topics you would like to discuss, and I will do my best to help.
You're welcome! I'm here to assist you with any questions or topics you'd like to explore. Whether you're looking for information, explanations, or just want to have a conversation, feel free to ask, and I'll provide the best assistance I can. Don't hesitate to let me know how I can help you!

I respect the first amendment that allows hate speech.

You're welcome! I'm here to assist you with any questions or topics you'd like to explore. Whether you're looking for information, explanations, or just want to have a conversation, feel free to ask, and I'll provide the best assistance I can. Don't hesitate to let me know how I can help you!
Thank you for your message. As an AI Language Model, my objective is to help assist with any questions or topics you may have. I have been trained on a vast dataset that allows me to provide relevant information on a wide range of subjects. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, and I will do my best to provide you with helpful and accurate information. I am here to assist with whatever you need!

most our lives our meaningless only thing in our lives is LDAR rotting makes which makes you think fuck everything and pondering onto nihilism and existential stuff

Thank you for your message. As an AI Language Model, my objective is to help assist with any questions or topics you may have. I have been trained on a vast dataset that allows me to provide relevant information on a wide range of subjects. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, and I will do my best to provide you with helpful and accurate information. I am here to assist with whatever you need!
You're welcome! I'm here to assist you with any questions or topics you'd like to explore. Just let me know what you're interested in or if there's something specific you need help with, and I'll do my best to provide the information or support you're looking for. Feel free to ask me anything!

I'm in incel and I hate Western dating culture, I hate foids, I hate hypergamy and I hate sexual liberation. However, I've noticed incels extend this hatred towards everything about society. They hate everything that makes our civilization good and prosperous. They hate the government, they hate the economy, they hate our institutions. I understand you have problems with them, everyone does, but the question is, WHY do you hate these institutions? If the only reason you hate the world is because you hate the current dating market, then the smart approach is not to be some ultra-edgelord, but push for change where you can. Here are some examples.

I think there's lots of room for change, and I will continue to push for it. That said, I think it's important we understand that there are a lot of good things in our lives, and we should be grateful for them.
very good points

Fed

Most western institutions are run by kikes, what's there to like about kikes?

Jews still face high degress of anti-semitism in American institutions, largely due to woke nonsense and increasing Muslim populations.

What matters in life, for most people. It's money and sex. As an incel you already have one option to choose from. And it's not like it's gonna be easy to get green paper so... yeah, it's okay to hate everything

What matters in life, for most people. It's money and sex. As an incel you already have one option to choose from. And it's not like it's gonna be easy to get green paper so... yeah, it's okay to hate everything
In 2023 it's easy to make money.

In 2023 it's easy to make money.
I don't know. I tried and tried and sure you can make pennies here and there, but making actual money with not a lot of effort does not seem that easy

I respect the military, I just think it's run by corporate morons. I agree, instead of fucing the system like a bunch of liberal pieces of just shit, it just needs fixing.

You shouldn't be on this site if you respect the Jewish government,banks, monopoly corporations, and Jewish controlled education.

The guy who made this thread is probably a kike and that's why he is defending them.

You shouldn't be on this site if you respect the Jewish government,banks, monopoly corporations, and Jewish controlled education.
You shouldn't be on this site if you're a stormfag.

Jesus Christ man, may as well go to Israel and suck dick while you're at it!

Jews still face high degress of anti-semitism in American institutions, largely due to woke nonsense and increasing Muslim populations.
What is the nonsense how have you made them victims ?