Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an incel and having succesful relatives is suicidefuel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Literally all of my female cousins are stacies, I'm serious all of them.
My male cousins are about 50% Chad and the other 50% normie.
I'm the only weirdo incel.
Mom always goes on Facebook and sees them with their gf/bf, or sees them going to parties and she compares me to them. It always gets me depressed as fuck.
Being an Albanian incel with lots of relatives is suicidefuel.

My brother is the most successful of all my cousins, workwise, but when it comes to relationships he's an incel.

The rest of my cousins are doing alright, have jobs etc, some are in relationships.

I'm probably the poorest of them all

My aunts and uncles cannot critique any of use because they are all divorced LOL

My mom and dad seem to think that me and my brother have high standards but that couldn't be further from the truth

My cousin is a Chad and stresses out on his Chad life every week
He messages me about bitches that he could fuck but isn't sure if he should fuck. His boss likes him and he has a good job but he is bored. Then he talks about upgrading his sports car and always going out to new and fancy places to eat.

It is very sad listening to him and wondering why his life split so far away from mine.

it’s worse when they bully you

Damn, dude. What do they do?
single me out at family gatherings and pick on my life because I’m stupid, usually made fun of too by the grown ups. Guess it’s because I’m the youngest and the only one who has never worked before.

single me out at family gatherings and pick on my life because I’m stupid, usually made fun of too by the grown ups. Guess it’s because I’m the youngest and the only one who has never worked before.

Sorry, bro. Fuck em. They don't understand your pain.

I know this feel. My fucking 9 year old male cousin treats me like shit. If i was closer to his age i'd kick the shit out of him, he dont even deserve to be here. I got so mad one day i told him that the only reason why he's here is because his slut mom was drunk at a party and got used like a whore, to i which then told him his daddy didnt love him. I felt good that day

TFW small af extended family that will be dead soon.
victory-baby.jpg

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

My cousin is a Chad and stresses out on his Chad life every week
He messages me about bitches that he could fuck but isn't sure if he should fuck. His boss likes him and he has a good job but he is bored. Then he talks about upgrading his sports car and always going out to new and fancy places to eat.

It is very sad listening to him and wondering why his life split so far away from mine.
How the fuck is that guy stressing out on his life? His life sounds luxurious and easy as fuck.

How the fuck is that guy stressing out on his life? His life sounds luxurious and easy as fuck.
Maybe a successful life is like too much ice cream that leaves you with a tummy-ache afterwards?
Maybe it is too much of a good thing?

I don't know I'm just guessing. My life I've always been on the loser path. I wouldn't even know what success felt like.

Maybe a successful life is like too much ice cream that leaves you with a tummy-ache afterwards?
Maybe it is too much of a good thing?

I don't know I'm just guessing. My life I've always been on the loser path. I wouldn't even know what success felt like.
They usually have problems that we view as completely out of our reach such as, having to chose on one girl to be your gf, or getting passed on for a promotion.

A promotion sounds nice....I could use one of those. I've been wageslaving for 10+ years. I think my boss just never promotes me on purpose because he knows I have nowhere else to go.