Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an incel and an alcoholic is pure fucking terrorfuel

allDead

allDead

Silver
★★★
Every day I wake up shaking and nearly shit my pants before I can make it to the restroom. Sometimes I can't even walk probably despite being sober. I fucking hate this make it go away.

How long have you been drinking and how much do you drink usually? Ngl I was kinda close to becoming a full blown alcoholic but the hangovers really did a good job at dissuading me. Would chug entire bottles of wine and shit

if you're clean currently, continue being sober.

if you decide to relapse and drink again, you'll just fall into a more deeper hole.

How long have you been drinking and how much do you drink usually? Ngl I was kinda close to becoming a full blown alcoholic but the hangovers really did a good job at dissuading me. Would chug entire bottles of wine and shit
10 years every day. I normally drink a pint of vodka and some beers. I used to drink more but I can't like I used to