Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Being alone is up to you"

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Somebody just said this to me, and when I asked why they said "I don't know". This fucking pisses me off so much. I am legit raging really hard rn.

Normscum love phrases that sound deep and insightful but don't really mean anything. They're intellectual junk food.

Normscum love phrases that sound deep and insightful but don't really mean anything. They're intellectual junk food.
I am almost convinced that normies are actually robots, no way can people be this fucking retarded.

Why do you think this slogan was so popular?

That’s right question them when they say that shit they don’t wanna have lengthy conversation with us even when we keep our negativity at bay and try to see the good (It’s very hard for us to do that).

Last edited:
that’s right question them when they say that shit.
I think these bs phrases are code for "shut the fuck up I don't care"

He didnt know what else to say so he just repeat what he saw on Instagram or some shit

These morons will blame toxic masculinity and whites for everything. Then, when an incel says foids are discriminating against him for his looks, he's suddenly the one to blame.

No foid needs to say yes to a date with anyone. We know foids are terrible at selecting good pairings. Foids believe they're naturally gifted at pairing, when in reality they select psychopaths and narcissists.

because they dont want ugly men in relationships, they want to see us suffer

Just stop being alone brah.

Just put yourself out there (under the wheels of high speeding car)

I hate how they finish everything with "it's up to you" you're alone? It's up to you, no one likes you? It's up to you? Women hate you? It's up to you. Seriously, fuck them. If we were attractive women wouldn't say that. They would say, "oh, poor thing, come here, let's fuck till you feel better"

This is what pisses me off the most. People who don't know a single day of isolation acting as if they completely understand the agony of being alone and knowing that you have no friends to lean on or help rebuild your life. Bonus points if you're in education or employment and can see happy people in already-cemented connections with eachother while knowing you've been completely shafted.
You can't just suddenly spring up and be the most social guy there is without a prior connection to bring you in. If you miss the slim window of opportunity to develop this, which is most definitely not decided by a fucking choice to press a green or red button, it's all over for you.
But they don't know this, they had it all from the get-go or they have the sociality to make connections quick and fast. To them, loneliness is just going a quick afternoon while their friends happen to be busy. They can't comprehend how soul-killing it can be. They shouldn't talk so arrogantly about it all.

Stop being entitled. Just put yourself out there and join a club. Just develop a hobby and meet girls through that. Just become an interesting person. No one has to be alone if they don't want to.

Maybe if you can't figure out why you can't attract women you should take a long hard look at yourself. Just have sex.

Being small ugly and ethnic is totally in your control, sweaty! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Nope, it depends on face, height, and skin quality (all of which are determined by genetics).

translated: "you don't have the elusive normie energies, so it's all your fault. don't do a mass shooting."

One thing that really pissed me off about normtards and bluepillers was how they falsely accused ER of "isolating himself." A few people who claimed to have known him even went so far as to lie and claim they tried to invite him to social events. In his manifesto, ER talked several times about trying to make friends, join social circles, and initiate conversations with his college classmates, only to be rejected each time.

Let me guess, one of them ‘work on your personality’ type morons?

It's easier to just put the blame on the loner than to admit that there's a serious flaw in society.

Imma be alone forever mannn

I dont disagree with this though. If some of you ugly fucks reduce your standards, you wouldn't need to larp her anymore.So many pointless posts about young lolis and other bullshit by 30+ yr old balding manlets is hilarious.

Wrongthink detected!!!

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something

This is what pisses me off the most. People who don't know a single day of isolation acting as if they completely understand the agony of being alone and knowing that you have no friends to lean on or help rebuild your life. Bonus points if you're in education or employment and can see happy people in already-cemented connections with eachother while knowing you've been completely shafted.
You can't just suddenly spring up and be the most social guy there is without a prior connection to bring you in. If you miss the slim window of opportunity to develop this, which is most definitely not decided by a fucking choice to press a green or red button, it's all over for you.
But they don't know this, they had it all from the get-go or they have the sociality to make connections quick and fast. To them, loneliness is just going a quick afternoon while their friends happen to be busy. They can't comprehend how soul-killing it can be. They shouldn't talk so arrogantly about it all.
Yes completely agree with you

I dont disagree with this though. If some of you ugly fucks reduce your standards, you wouldn't need to larp her anymore.So many pointless posts about young lolis and other bullshit by 30+ yr old balding manlets is hilarious.
My standards are low but even local girls I mog find me repulsive as I found out via dating app.

My standards are low but even local girls I mog find me repulsive as I found out via dating app.

Mine too man. But there are a lot of delusional fucks who have nothing better to do than come here and whine about how young foids arent attracted to them.

Mine too man. But there are a lot of delusional fucks who have nothing better to do than come here and whine about how young foids arent attracted to them.
Any female over the legal age will do me.

Who ends up alone is all up to women. They're the ones deciding who will suffer a life of solitude.

Any female over the legal age will do me.

Iam 32 and for sure would like an 18 year old virgin, but i have to be realistic. Here iam getting rejected by old roasties (27+). Its fkin depressing.

Iam 32 and for sure would like an 18 year old virgin, but i have to be realistic. Here iam getting rejected by old roasties (27+). Its fkin depressing.
Yeah, a virgin would be nice but barely any women are virgins these days.

Yeah, a virgin would be nice but barely any women are virgins these days.

It really doesnt matter what we want. If you're a beggar and cant afford food, people expect you to eat leftovers.

Could not agree more with this statement

being parapalegic is up to you,just walk