Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being alone is killing me

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I hate to being alone while most of my peers has girlfriends and enjoying their days.I hate it and it make me mad and sad at the same time.I imagine how ı would caress her hair,kiss her,hug her if ı had a girlfriend. I would make her love of my life. ı really need it but there is no women for me.I really want it but ı'm failing everytime ı try.

I'm always daydreaming about what would happen if ı had a girlfriend.like what we would do ? I think having a woman is more than just sex.We also missing so much romantic things.ı would like to hug my woman and kiss her,but this never gonna happen so we'll jerking off instead kissing and making love with our women.life is so unfair and it is eats me out.

Damn,ı even don't know how a woman is smelling. how soft their hands.once ı touched a woman's hand by accident and ı felt so amazing.

having missed out on teen love makes me feel like I missed the best part of life

having missed out on teen love makes me feel like I missed the best part of life

what ı have done wrong ? ı have a good personality,ı'm 4/10 but ı would be a great lover to a woman and make her happiest woman alive.but no one gives me a chance.sometimes ı just want to kill myself and escape from this world but ı can't

lol have you brushed your teeth yet?

I hate the way women looking at me.they think ı'm creepy while ı'm not ı'm just a guy needs love and peace.they reject me in a insane way while ı asked them in a decent way.it is really killing me .no one but women rape my soul so hard and ı hate to live with that.

what ı have done wrong ? ı have a good personality,ı'm 4/10 but ı would be a great lover to a woman and make her happiest woman alive.but no one gives me a chance.sometimes ı just want to kill myself and escape from this world but ı can't
>thinking personality makes up for your 4/10 face

That's what make me so fucking mad and wants kill myself.ı'm a man just like other men girls hangs out.and above all ı'm a human and ı have a soul,a heart but women broke my heart always.they just want to drive me insane and make me kill myself
Women don't have souls except our mamas.they never have pity for us.they would kill all of us if they had opportunity. ı don't want to approach to women because they broke my heart so hard.really.their ways to talk and reject is so unfair and rude. they don't think ı'm a human and ı have feelings towards them .they don't care if you fucking die in a war,in a crash.they would BURN all of us alive if they had chance,really.ı really hate this
Fuck the friends,ı don't want friends ı just want to have a girlfriend that loves me and respect me.ı'm worth to being respected as a human being.

Last edited:
I can't take another feels thread like this... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

:feelsbadman::feelscry::blackpill:
I gave up long-long ago but this thread brings back memories...
I'm not sure what have I (we) done to deserve suffering

I hate to being alone while most of my peers has girlfriends and enjoying their days.I hate it and it make me mad and sad at the same time.I imagine how ı would caress her hair,kiss her,hug her if ı had a girlfriend. I would make her love of my life. ı really need it but there is no women for me.I really want it but ı'm failing everytime ı try.

I'm always daydreaming about what would happen if ı had a girlfriend.like what we would do ? I think having a woman is more than just sex.We also missing so much romantic things.ı would like to hug my woman and kiss her,but this never gonna happen so we'll jerking off instead kissing and making love with our women.life is so unfair and it is eats me out.

I can't take another feels thread like this... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

:feelsbadman::feelscry::blackpill:
I gave up long-long ago but this thread brings back memories...
I'm not sure what have I (we) done to deserve suffering

Are women even real?

Suicide Fuel.

That's what make me so fucking mad and wants kill myself.ı'm a man just like other men girls hangs out.and above all ı'm a human and ı have a soul,a heart but women broke my heart always.they just want to drive me insane and make me kill myself
Women don't have souls except our mamas.they never have pity for us.they would kill all of us if they had opportunity. ı don't want to approach to women because they broke my heart so hard.really.their ways to talk and reject is so unfair and rude. they don't think ı'm a human and ı have feelings towards them .they don't care if you fucking die in a war,in a crash.they would BURN all of us alive if they had chance,really.ı really hate this
Fuck the friends,ı don't want friends ı just want to have a girlfriend that loves me and respect me.ı'm worth to being respected as a human being.
Women and men, both can be assholes.

have you tried a different shampoo

The worst is that western women are extremely obnoxious to be around if they aren't into you.

They don't even have basic politeness, let alone sympathy for another human being.

I fully understand why some chads just pump and dump these whores. When I was into PUA I had a bit of success and the girls usually started out being bitchy and obnoxious, then after you had sex or just kissed with them they'd turn all insecure and needing approval. I'm like "bitch why did you act like such a cunt, when you're really not that at all".

Non western women are not like that though. They are not so afraid of being normal human beings.

You get used to it after a few years

This is legit bluepilled sissy stuff.

is rope too expensive or what

Comment from a foid on a youtube video about incels "can't we just burn all incels alive"

Right now everyone here is missing out probably one of the main reasons to live for...

I want to hold the soft hands of a woman, laugh, make out, go travel and go through life together. Make fucked up jokes, have a kid and raise them right. God I don't just want sex, I want love and somebody to know more than even myself. Fuck my life every day I want to put a bullet through my head

That's me every day. I know the pain. I am sending you my biggest hugs.

Once you realize all women are soulless whores you will no longer desire them.

LMAO if you think "moms" are an exception, chances are you are a product of your mom fucking chad. Same for most incels on here. You just have a blind spot there because she's blood. Everyone has a mother and a father.