Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being alone in a big city where every white manlet gets laid

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Its very sad because everywhere I go O am surrounded by a sea of people. Everywhere I am outnumbered by noodles yet for some reason I am lonely, despised and hopeless. In retrospect I should have stayed in Germany at least no illusion of hope there.

I doubt too many white manlets are getting action where you live. What is your evidence for this?

I doubt too many white manlets are getting action where you live. What is your evidence for this?
Evidence I see it every day in the subways, i the malls and I work in a legal firm so I see these old , fat and short white men with their Thai girlfriends. Actually today I saw three couples. White norwooding guy who was shorter than his noodle whore wife. I know they are betacucks but still mog me :(
Are u white?
nope

Evidence I see it every day in the subways, i the malls and I work in a legal firm so I see these old , fat and short white men with their Thai girlfriends. I know they are betacucks but still mog me :(
have you approached any girls?

Evidence I see it every day in the subways, i the malls and I work in a legal firm so I see these old , fat and short white men with their Thai girlfriends. Actually today I saw three couples. White norwooding guy who was shorter than his noodle whore wife. I know they are betacucks but still mog me :(

nope
sorry,its over.

Brutal racepill.

a big city where every white manlet gets laid