Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being alone and depressed for so long has made me ruin my body through self harm

O

OrangeFez2311

Recruit
★★★
I'm not even kidding, I've burnt my arms, legs and torso with heated objects so much I look like I've been playing paintball with globs of battery acid. I look like I've survived the Black Death about 20 times. I'm hideous. The world has made me into a physical abomination. I didn't ask for any of this. I hate being alone. I'm guaranteed to be alone forever anyway, but doubly so now that I look like something from Resident Evil. There's just no cope for this except to keep on fucking doing it because my body is pretty much the only thing I can break and abuse without people getting mad at me for some reason and telling me to stop.

Ironic that I once got into trouble for throwing rocks at a big rock at a beach where I live, but nobody cares when I burn and slice myself open.

Why do you burn yourself? My scars of isolation are all mental tbh.

OrangeFez2311 said:
The world has made me into a physical abomination.

Fuaark me too. If only I was careful in my youth, I'd be a normie. Try not to mutilate yourself brah, why make things worse?

OrangeFez2311 said:
I'm not even kidding, I've burnt my arms, legs and torso with heated objects so much I look like I've been playing paintball with globs of battery acid. I look like I've survived the Black Death about 20 times. I'm hideous. The world has made me into a physical abomination. I didn't ask for any of this. I hate being alone. I'm guaranteed to be alone forever anyway, but doubly so now that I look like something from Resident Evil. There's just no cope for this except to keep on fucking doing it because my body is pretty much the only thing I can break and abuse without people getting mad at me for some reason and telling me to stop.

Ironic that I once got into trouble for throwing rocks at a big rock at a beach where I live, but nobody cares when I burn and slice myself open.

Just punch and break shit when nobody is around. No need to descend yourself on purpose

Just lol at willfully deforming your own body. The world didn't make you into an abomination, you did by burning yourself. Take some personal responsibility. I know this may sound a bit harsh, but it's the truth.

I am doing passive self harm by rotting.

My entire body is weak and I have back problem and that maies me too depressed to work out ans fix my problems. Thus creating a vicious cycle