Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being afraid of death is gone for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
I think death is like when u get trust anesthesia.. just pure sleeping forever...

doesn’t sound so bad at all

no more getting bullied, no more paying taxes, no more getting mogged

I think that’s why the government is scared of people committing suicide

Guy with a forklift accident has no more legs no more balls no arms no nothing but they still let him live...

they can’t pay taxes when they are dead

Death doesn’t seem that bad tbh

I heard u see white lights

white lights me

The thought of death as an escape from suffering is a very comfy idea :feelscomfy:
However, when I think of it as actually killing myself and how it would look and feel like, I still don't have the courage to take the final step. I cling onto my copes instead.

Time is on an infinite circuit you'll just be born into the next universe after you die in this one.

People won't be fucking told.

You not ready to live the incel life to its fullest unless you are ready to die at anytime also.

I'm afraid of being immortal

Time is on an infinite circuit you'll just be born into the next universe after you die in this one.

View attachment 415579

but if all of your memories are erased when you die then it's as if all those lives never happened anyway right?

View attachment 415579

Then destroy the founding deity titan. No more time. Therefore more peace. Schizomaxxing
I think death is like when u get trust anesthesia.. just pure sleeping forever...

doesn’t sound so bad at all

no more getting bullied, no more paying taxes, no more getting mogged

I think that’s why the government is scared of people committing suicide

Guy with a forklift accident has no more legs no more balls no arms no nothing but they still let him live...

they can’t pay taxes when they are dead

Death doesn’t seem that bad tbh

I heard u see white lights

white lights me

Last edited:
but if all of your memories are erased when you die then it's as if all those lives never happened anyway right?

They're all technically the same life just in different timelines. You kind of only want the memories of your current time timeline.

Death would be sweeter when you have reached the top of the mountain so that you can sleep with a smile on your face.

Nobody should ever be afraid of death unless they’re a godfearingcel