Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Being afraid of coronavirus

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
How big of a pussy do you have to be to actually be AFRAID of getting this virus?

It's only killing boomers, but all the 20 and 30-something soyboys are afraid to even go outside; they'd rather stay in and put up with their nagging whore of a wife and Chad's obnoxious, screaming kids.

This is the state of men in 2020.

Not afraid, but there is the problem of permanent lung fibrosis after you beat the virus. If you overcome just one COVID-19 infection you will be left with permanently diminished lung capacity and increased risk of lung cancer.

How big of a pussy do you have to be to actually be AFRAID of getting this virus?

It's only killing boomers, but all the 20 and 30-something soyboys are afraid to even go outside; they'd rather stay in and put up with their nagging whore of a wife (and her continuous loud moaning as her bull fucks her) not to mention the Chad boyfriend's obnoxious, screaming kids interrupting the cuck's playtime on his Nintendo Switch.

There.

Fixed it for ya, heh.

Last edited:
Not afraid, but there is the problem of permanent lung fibrosis after you beat the virus. If you overcome just one COVID-19 infection you will be left with permanently diminished lung capacity and increased risk of lung cancer.
There's also the fact that it's exactly like the shingles in that it's recurring pewpew.

legit. only cucks scared

I want to get it and die

It's only killing boomers, but all the 20 and 30-something soyboys are afraid to even go outside; they'd rather stay in and put up with their nagging whore of a wife and Chad's obnoxious, screaming kids.

It is really pathetic.

The virus has me holed up in my house. TBH I actually could just go driving with the windows open just to get fresh air, and not stop anywhere. Just drive for like 30 mins straight and then back home

I'm not afraid but just in case I don't wanna get my lungs fucked

I keep reading things about boomers not taking the virus seriously. I just saw a video of Boris Johnson’s dad say he was going down to the Pub after a tv interview, and that’s just one example. It’s like millennials are more scared than the people at risk

I hope it mutates again and again and again