Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being able to switch to creating copes instead of consuming would make me happy but my brain is too broken to do it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My brain is actually broken. I was always ADD, autistic and very, very lazy. But over the years a bunch of other shit piled on. Depression first and foremost, more than a decade of it and my brain is a turd with dopamine problems now. Nevermind the effects from when I was a hardcore alcoholic, definitely killed a bunch of brain cells back then, didn't destroy just my pancreas and heart. But that's still nothing compared to rotting for so many years, in my formative years too. A wasted youth.

Anyway, I'm unable to put effort into anything. Not that I ever was, I've always been very lazy and looking to be comfy at all times. But now my brain literally can't make itself work on something if I don't absolutely have to. I can only do something if I know that not doing it will have the opposite effect and stop me from being able to continue being lazy. I can barely even play video games, it's too much effort. Mostly I just consume sitcoms and other such easy stuff. Forget about games that aren't familiar or require you to use your brain, as much as I am attracted to those more than any other type of game, my brain just can't bring itself to play such things.

I hate my piece of shit brain. Can't focus on anything, can't put effort into anything. Gets anxiety from everything. Anything but rotting in bed consuming easy stuff is incredibly stressful.

Bullshit. I can't read that kind of threads anymore from you. Is there anything specific you are interested in doing? If not at least pick up something like reading, sports or cooking and practice it for 30 minutes a day. That is enough, but do it every fucking day. From there on you can improve.

I have been sucked into a hole again months ago and lost my progress on nearly anything but Im on my way back on top.

I feel the same way. I'd love to be able to write a book, or compose a song or something but I'm just too burnt out to even try. Probably too low IQ anyway

I feel the same way. I'd love to be able to write a book, or compose a song or something but I'm just too burnt out to even try. Probably too low IQ anyway
Yep, I'm burned out too. Don't know why though cause I didn't really do shit my entire life.

My attention span sucks too but I figure I fucked it up so it should at least be theoretically possible to unfuck it.

Once the boredom takes you it's over, you might as well be dead. There's no turning back from it

Same, I think we have developed a consumerism addiction that prevents us from actually doing anything.

Bro, It's crazy how I relate to all of your post. Inceldom and destructive copes destroyed my mind the same way it did to you. Even cope like video games or stuffs I used to enjoy seems too much of an effort now.
I can only do something if I know that not doing it will have the opposite effect and stop me from being able to continue being lazy.
This tbh. Laziness. My very first memories when I was barely a child are all about me being lazy trying to figure out ways to make 0 effort to achieve my goals. And now I'm here, still following this primitive basic evolutive pattern in my adult life.
Bullshit. I can't read that kind of threads anymore from you. Is there anything specific you are interested in doing? If not at least pick up something like reading, sports or cooking and practice it for 30 minutes a day. That is enough, but do it every fucking day. From there on you can improve.
Fuck you bloomer normfag.

Bro, It's crazy how I relate to all of your post. Inceldom and destructive copes destroyed my mind the same way it did to you. Even cope like video games or stuffs I used to enjoy seems too much of an effort now.

This tbh. Laziness. My very first memories when I was barely a child are all about me being lazy trying to figure out ways to make 0 effort to achieve my goals. And now I'm here, still following this primitive basic evolutive pattern in my adult life.
It's such a snowball effect. We were outcasts and lazy as a kid and then it just got worse and worse and worse. Mental illnesses piling on because of all the negative experiences. Damn, slightly autistic, not even all that autistic, and you get fucked for life. Appearing shy and weak makes you such a target as a boy.

shy and weak makes you such a target as a boy
But if you're a girl, everyone wants to help you and boys even find if attractive. Go figure.