Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a youngcel is terrible

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Some of you might say you cant be young and incel, not true at all.
I am legit a 3/10 and standards are getting worse with every generation,
And what do I have to look forward to anyways? I'll just get uglier with every year that comes.
My nose is already huge and I know it wont stop growing for all of my life.
While all other teenagers are going to parties and getting wasted I'm at home LDAR'ing.
I have already wasted the best years of my life so from now on its probably just going downhill.
It's over :feelsrope:

Here comes the septembercels

Noses are easy to fix.

Oh, here we go again. How old are you, OP?

it gets better br0! just wait 4 c0llege!

try pushing 40.

I'm torn, on the one hand if I tell you "Just hang in there, give it time, something something determination and confidence" that would be the same thing people told me, and it didn't work.

But on the other hand, I don't want you to be miserable like I am.

I'm torn, on the one hand if I tell you "Just hang in there, give it time, something something determination and confidence" that would be the same thing people told me, and it didn't work.

But on the other hand, I don't want you to be miserable like I am.

Exactly, I bet most of you were in the same situation around my age.
You are lucky tinder did not exist when you were a teenager.

totally understand. i started feelin incel when i was around 15 or 16. i truly accepted the black pill at 20 though.

totally understand. i started feelin incel when i was around 15 or 16. i truly accepted the black pill at 20 though.

I have fully swallowed the blackpill, and I know and I have had it confirmed that im straight up ugly. But since I am a teenager everyone tries to bluepill me constantly, my parents think im mental and they want to send me to a psychiatrist :lul:
>18
>young
keep coping boyo

:feelskek::feelskek::kys:

I agree man, women have called me ugly multiple times, so I've accepted that I'm incel. I'm also 18.

I agree man, women have called me ugly multiple times, so I've accepted that I'm incel. I'm also 18.

Its hard being an incel at this age, everyone tries to constantly bluepill you.
The funny thing is at around this age not a single girl cares about anything else than facial looks.

It doesn't get better.

its no use
According to many here, life more or less ends at 30. 10 lil' years doesn't seem like a long enough time to go from suicidal devastation to a fulfilled, happy dude who gets bitches, hm? :feelshmm:

Over for Septembercels

According to many here, life more or less ends at 30. 10 lil' years doesn't seem like a long enough time to go from suicidal devastation to a fulfilled, happy dude who gets bitches, hm? :feelshmm:

A truecel like me will forever stay a truecel.

Over for Septembercels

I am a 23 yo kv and the situation is not better in the 20s

I can emphaize in the sense that

This kid is growing up in a world dominated by instagram and Tinder. At least I could dream when I was his age, but he surely knows its fucking over and he's supposed to be in the prime of his life.

I can emphaize in the sense that

This kid is growing up in a world dominated by instagram and Tinder. At least I could dream when I was his age, but he surely knows its fucking over and he's supposed to be in the prime of his life.

Yup, I can only imagine that it's going to be worse for the even younger incels.
Unfortunately it's only getting worse.

You sound pretty genuine. I am also of the opinion that even if you get a girl and she leaves you and then you can't find any ever again, you're still an incel, not that I've ever had a GF.

I had hope because women consistently rated me an 8.5 in looks on the internet in my teen years and I'm turning 32 this month (we didn't have Tinder and online dating sites had a built in rating system - I spent so much time in my teens on dating sites writing stupid or comedic poems and shit). My friend who was rated a 9-9.5 in looks ended up getting girls when he turned 18/19 and it started getting better for him as he got more clout at work. The girls in our social group would end up fighting over him and stuff.

If you think my poems are bad, here is one I wrote at 14, off the top of my head, with a bunch of friends pressuring me.

Throbbing erection in my vagina
These goats ain't hung like the guys from China
27 inches of madness in me
This is why I like beastiality

You sound pretty genuine. I am also of the opinion that even if you get a girl and she leaves you and then you can't find any ever again, you're still an incel, not that I've ever had a GF.

I had hope because women consistently rated me an 8.5 in looks on the internet in my teen years and I'm turning 32 this month (we didn't have Tinder and online dating sites had a built in rating system - I spent so much time in my teens on dating sites writing stupid or comedic poems and shit). My friend who was rated a 9-9.5 in looks ended up getting girls when he turned 18/19 and it started getting better for him as he got more clout at work. The girls in our social group would end up fighting over him and stuff.

If you think my poems are bad, here is one I wrote at 14, off the top of my head, with a bunch of friends pressuring me.

Throbbing erection in my vagina
These goats ain't hung like the guys from China
27 inches of madness in me
This is why I like beastiality

:lul:

Honestly though, I used to be bluepilled as fuck.
I actually feel better now though as atleast I know the reason to as why I'm so lonely.

The younger you are the more hope there is of improvement.

True, young guys can get away with being with younger, aka more naive girls

The younger you are the more hope there is of improvement.

:bluepill::soy:

No but in all honesty though, I see what you mean.
However I'm pretty truecel.
I might ascend through surgeries though who knows.
I have a bit of skull assymetry though so I will never be a slayer, but I might achive normie-tier looks one day who knows.

Problem is, I look a 30 year old guy in a 18 year olds body.

At 18 it's over. You are talking about jailbait. That ship has sailed for him and it's such a horrible fucking feeling knowing you missed out on it. Normies will never understand. When I was 16 I knew my clock was ticking because a girl at that age can't be culturally influenced anymore so I was like, 'Ok, gotta get a young girl so I can convince her to like anime and video games, because girls my age will never see the light.'

In those days, 0 girls were into that stuff, and THESE FUCKING DAYS girls are into it but they fucking like Sasuke, or the villains, and never the good guys of the shows. Girls will always take what is good and flip it on it's head. For those who don't know, Sasuke tries to murder the girl who crushes on him, actually stabbing her in the stomach. Women are sick. And the author of Naruto is sick for cucking so hard for Sasuke. The 2nd hottest girl in the show marries Sasuke and the hottest girl in the show is his voluntary slave to the death.

Last edited:
Now imagine being an oldcel

At 18 it's over. You are talking about jailbait. That ship has sailed for him and it's such a horrible fucking feeling knowing you missed out on it. Normies will never understand. When I was 16 I knew my clock was ticking because a girl at that age can't be culturally influenced anymore so I was like, 'Ok, gotta get a young girl so I can convince her to like anime and video games, because girls my age will never see the light.'

In those days, 0 girls were into that stuff.

Exactly.
It feels good knowing it probably cant get any worse than this though.
I have already accepted that im truly ugly and I probably wont get a woman ever.
Now imagine being an oldcel

Well, tbh im lucky that I found out about the blackpill at this age.
Atleast I dont have to go around being a soyboy cuck.

In those days, 0 girls were into that stuff, and THESE FUCKING DAYS girls are into it but they fucking like Sasuke, or the villains, and never the good guys of the shows. Girls will always take what is good and flip it on it's head. For those who don't know, Sasuke tries to murder the girl who crushes on him, actually stabbing her in the stomach. Women are sick. And the author of Naruto is sick for cucking so hard for Sasuke. The 2nd hottest girl in the show marries Sasuke and the hottest girl in the show is his voluntary slave to the death.
You talking like discord isnt full of those weeb girls thirsty for any male attention bc of daddy issues
i try to personally avoid those girls bc i feel like it makes me more feminine. if u dig that just ask me i got hella links

You talking like discord isnt full of those weeb girls thirsty for any male attention bc of daddy issues
i try to personally avoid those girls bc i feel like it makes me more feminine. if u dig that just ask me i got hella links

I'm a locationcel aswell though.
Where I live every single girl is either a full on stacy who only wants gigachad, or a complete landwhale who hates all men.

I'm a locationcel aswell though.
Where I live every single girl is either a full on stacy who only wants gigachad, or a complete landwhale who hates all men.
it's 2018 brother
irl life has been over since 2015 no need to try to wife up no luck for any of us

Oldcels have it easier

I said in my day. I graduated in 2005 and no girls liked anime except this super, super fat girl who like Fruit Baskets or some unwatchable garbage. I know girls like anime now-a-days but they identify/root for/get wet for the villains and despise the good guys. I can't deal with that shit. I'm trying to find a girl on World of Warcraft now. These girls are basically unreachable and brain dead though. I outplay them like crazy and they still talk shit and act like they're better than me in every way (they even chart how good you are so it's obvious I outplay them). Ego overwhelming.

Just be confident bro

17 here. Going into my last year of high school. If I don't find a gf this year then I doubt I ever will.