Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a young adult but still being bullied by Chad in public transport

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
That shit happened some month ago, during winter to be more precise. I was in my tramway back home, after a long Friday of uni work, when a NEET kind of arab/gipsy Chad, who was heading with his chad-lite court to the night club in order to hunt some Stacey material, began to talk to me :

- Hey are you the police ?
- What ?
- You know who you look like ? Columbo ! (general giggle)

Columbo
This is Inspector Columbo.

I was wearing a black sailor coat with black trousers and black shoe boot. I'm a bit of a frame-cel so I try to avoid hostile Chad contact at all cost normally, even more when the guy is athletic, as was the specimen here. Most people were listenning to their music or not paying attention to the scene minding their own business. Some old foids were however enjoying the super funny joke from that retarded Chad (who couldn't tell the difference between black and beige). He suddenly said :

- Are you not saying anything ? (laugh from the assistance)

So I ansewered very blatantly, looking in his juvenile delinquant eyes, with a cold voice and a freaking serious serial killer Putin-like face (ok, my natural face ...) expression :

- Yes. I'm from the police. I'm dressed as a civilian right now, but I'm here for, you know, the whole recent events that needed some more manpower (there were demonstrations all over the country by the time, so that could have sounded legit, idk).

Silence. The weak-minded Chad-lites were actually beginning to trust my bs :)lul:), but I noted that the Chad was certainly already drunk, and so, over-confident, despite the fact that he and his low-life family might have some actual record in the closest police station. So he repeated like a retard "Columbo, Columbo, it's fucking Columbo !". I keep staring at him. He calms down.

Silence for like 2 or 3 minutes.

Then he says :

- You know, I didn't want to be mean, I mean, you know who you look like ? It's good, actually, yeah, good.
- I don't want to know. (the old foids who previously enjoyed the conversation are now sad, showing a contorted face, seeing that their Chad entertaining friend is literaly trying to avoid actual trouble with the police :)feelsbaton:).
- You look like this guy from Vampire Diary. Yeah. Stefane Salvatore.

I don't say anything. I don't have any clue what this character looks like, so I'm glad I finally reached my stop to end this ridiculous conversation.

I then looked at the guy on the internet.

Tlchargement 51
Lmao, that's totally me.((((cry internally :forcedsmile:))))

What would a stupid drunken Chad do to avoid atavistic problems with the police ...

It's worth noting that the guy still couldn't tell the difference between black and fucking beige.

UKcel huh? Glad I don't have to deal with public transport here in the states.

Lol why do you even respond to strangers? Whenever im in public i just put on my headphones and ignore all around me.

You should've just ignored him because that's probably what he would've done if you went up and intiated a convo with him

UKcel huh? Glad I don't have to deal with public transport here in the states.

Not UK, France actually. But the situation is almost the same I guess (maybe there's less dictatorship-like police activity in the UK :feelsbaton:, so my alibi could have been unveiled more easily, but still).

Lol why do you even respond to strangers? Whenever im in public i just put on my headphones and ignore all around me.

I was bored to listen to my regular metal playlist and I thought that, for once, I could listen to the sound of the world to ease my soul ... kek ...:feelsree:

l

That shit happened some month ago, during winter to be more precise. I was in my tramway back home, after a long Friday of uni work, when a NEET kind of arab/gipsy Chad, who was heading with his chad-lite court to the night club in order to hunt some Stacey material, began to talk to me :

- Hey are you the police ?
- What ?
- You know who you look like ? Columbo ! (general giggle)

View attachment 14026 This is Inspector Columbo.

I was wearing a black sailor coat with black trousers and black shoe boot. I'm a bit of a frame-cel so I try to avoid hostile Chad contact at all cost normally, even more when the guy is athletic, as was the specimen here. Most people were listenning to their music or not paying attention to the scene minding their own business. Some old foids were however enjoying the super funny joke from that retarded Chad (who couldn't tell the difference between black and beige). He suddenly said :

- Are you not saying anything ? (laugh from the assistance)

So I ansewered very blatantly, looking in his juvenile delinquant eyes, with a cold voice and a freaking serious serial killer Putin-like face (ok, my natural face ...) expression :

- Yes. I'm from the police. I'm dressed as a civilian right now, but I'm here for, you know, the whole recent events that needed some more manpower (there were demonstrations all over the country by the time, so that could have sounded legit, idk).

Silence. The weak-minded Chad-lites were actually beginning to trust my bs :)lul:), but I noted that the Chad was certainly already drunk, and so, over-confident, despite the fact that he and his low-life family might have some actual record in the closest police station. So he repeated like a retard "Columbo, Columbo, it's fucking Columbo !". I keep staring at him. He calms down.

Silence for like 2 or 3 minutes.

Then he says :

- You know, I didn't want to be mean, I mean, you know who you look like ? It's good, actually, yeah, good.
- I don't want to know. (the old foids who previously enjoyed the conversation are now sad, showing a contorted face, seeing that their Chad entertaining friend is literaly trying to avoid actual trouble with the police :)feelsbaton:).
- You look like this guy from Vampire Diary. Yeah. Stefane Salvatore.

I don't say anything. I don't have any clue what this character looks like, so I'm glad I finally reached my stop to end this ridiculous conversation.

I then looked at the guy on the internet.

View attachment 14027Lmao, that's totally me.((((cry internally :forcedsmile:))))

What would a stupid drunken Chad do to avoid atavistic problems with the police …

It's worth noting that the guy still couldn't tell the difference between black and fucking beige.
You handled it well. The white people who were siding with some fucking foreigner over one of their own angers me. These virtue-signaling idiots have no clue what awaits them if these bastards ever outnumber them.

You handled it well. The white people who were siding with some fucking foreigner over one of their own angers me. These virtue-signaling idiots have no clue what awaits them if these bastards ever outnumber them.

Thanks. I tried my best but the feel to be obviously outnumbered by dumb Chad and his court was really not in my favor. If they decided to go for a physical fight, I would have been reduced to hospital material. No doubts the old foids would have found that super funny too.

(the old foids who previously enjoyed the conversation are now sad, showing a contorted face, seeing that their Chad entertaining friend is literaly trying to avoid actual trouble with the police :)feelsbaton:).

Lmao, of course