Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a wristcel sucks

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
As I'm gymcelling I just realized my left wrist is fucked up and I have weird tickling from forarm to shoulders. Never began.

Yeah I remember when I bodybuilded too even though my arms increased from 23cm to 34cm my wrists were still the size of a child´s.

Yeah I remember when I bodybuilded too even though my arms increased from 23cm to 34cm my wrists were still the size of a child´s.
Apparently we literally need to have entire sessions focusing on wrists according to this famous french philosopher dude who has forarms bigger than my leg jfl

hqdefault.jpg

I thought wristcels was just a meme at first tbh.

I can't even do pushups without pain in my wrist, probably because they are 6 inches:feelsrope:

Apparently we literally need to have entire sessions focusing on wrists according to this famous french philosopher dude who has forarms bigger than my leg jfl

hqdefault.jpg
Eventually our wrists would become bigger but it takes longer than normal people so we maybe would have to get arms of 38cm before our wrists would start to look normal.

It´s like you can see how the muscles in the arms starts from the upper arm and then less muscle mass gets added on the longer down the arm you go. Like if you watch a skinny to buff youtube video it´s clear to see the arms start to show progress first then the forearms start to show a little and eventually when the person is bodybuilder size then their wrists are obviously comes along.

The only way to increase wrist size is hgh

I remember having done 5x5 dumbbell reps with 30kg for a while just to get tendinitis. I hate my frame

hqdefault.jpg
You can't grow your wrists, you can just about grow your forearms naturally

im also wristcels. its a fucking hell

i take it you are skinny? better than fat.

I hate my unmasculine 6.4 inch wrists.

it never began, the worst combination is thin wrists and unproportionately large hands

Being a wristcel sucks because a man with small wrists is mocked as being "un-masculine," while there is no criticism in mainstream society of women with large wrists. They are free to make fun of us for "having wrists like a girl," while an attempt at retaliation by telling her she has wrists like a man will only make her take it as a compliment.

I have tiny wrists too. The most you can do is add some veins but you'll still just get wristmogged

You think you have it bad?

EFD23E55 50C7 4407 9300 F1019EF93F7E