Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a woman is hard (boo hoo)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Let's be real here she wouldn't last a day in a males body tbh.

162 comments on this dogshit

2697520_0.jpg

>and other negative things males have to deal with on a day to day basis.

:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I'd gladly piss blood for 3 days a month if it meant being able to basically fuck any girl I wanted just like women can fuck any man they want

And that's just one of the many advantages women have... I'll just take that one!

I'd gladly piss blood for 3 days a month if it meant being able to basically fuck any girl I wanted just like women can fuck any man they want

And that's just one of the many advantages women have... I'll just take that one!

cope

teeheeeeeeeeeeee

fucking foids, they will always find something miniscule to complain about even tho their lives are automatically priviliged just by existing as a female

She’s bitching about nothing pretty much

The only disadvantages of being female
- World is ruled by man
- We can't fuck as much as chad even if we were stacies cause of PREGNANCY.

The only disadvantages of being female
- World is ruled by man
- We can't fuck as much as chad even if we were stacies cause of PREGNANCY.
kek at thinking men rule the world tbh, we don't rule anything in modern society.
We might have 40-50 years ago, but now we're living in a very gynocentric society

kek at thinking men rule the world tbh, we don't rule anything in modern society.
We might have 40-50 years ago, but now we're living in a very gynocentric society
Who gets paid the most Females or Males working the same jobs?

Females literally live life on tutorial mode.

Who gets paid the most Females or Males working the same jobs?
Females between the ages of 20-30 get paid more than their male counterparts for doing the same jobs.
-Furthermore in higher paying industries such as STEM
Women are hired at a 2-1 to 3-1 rate in comparison to men
-There are no hiring quotas for men, but there are several for women
-Women are going to university at higher rates than men

Women > men in 2018, in EVERY metric

Females between the ages of 20-30 get paid more than their male counterparts for doing the same jobs.

Where are those sources coming from.

A quick google search already proves that Males earn far more than a female doing the same jobs. When it comes to "Sexual work" it easily benefits females for obvious reasons.

https://www.payscale.com/data/gender-pay-gap

So yeah, this world is still Dominated by males. Without us society would crumble into pieces.
The gender pay gap is a multi variate analysis, when analysing data you use this type of analysis if you're a retard who doesn't care for the reason why a trend happens only to view the actual trend. It doesn't take into account
-Hours worked
-Types of jobs done (women overwhelmingly CHOSE to go into lower paying fields)
-Doesn't take into account the fact that women take time off for maternity leave and thus come back at a lower salary than their male counterparts that stayed

Literally google the "gender wage gap myth" and read multiple studies in depth into it, or if you're Low IQ go watch a video on youtube on it.

JFL at not knowing this in 2018 as a "Blackpilled" male...

The blackpill is a continuation of the redpill, you don't even know the basics of the redpill let alone the blackpill.

The gender pay gap is a multi variate analysis, when analysing data you use this type of analysis if you're a retard who doesn't care for the reason why a trend happens only to view the actual trend. It doesn't take into account
-Hours worked
-Types of jobs done (women overwhelmingly CHOSE to go into lower paying fields)
-Doesn't take into account the fact that women take time off for maternity leave and thus come back at a lower salary than their male counterparts that stayed

Literally google the "gender wage gap myth" and read multiple studies in depth into it, or if you're Low IQ go watch a video on youtube on it.

JFL at not knowing this in 2018 as a "Blackpilled" male...

The blackpill is a continuation of the redpill, you don't even know the basics of the redpill let alone the blackpill.
At the end of the day Males earn more money than females it's a fact embrace it. I can provide thousands of articles just found this one to be suitable for this post. Most fields are dominated by males the high paying jobs are dominated by males with whites being the highest payed of course.

Women have a lower IQ than males so obviously most of them have low paying jobs. Common bro don't make this to hard it's common sense every guy in here knows this lol.

At the end of the day Males earn more money than females it's a fact embrace it. I can provide thousands of articles just found this one to be suitable for this post. Most fields are dominated by males the high paying jobs are dominated by males with whites being the highest payed of course.

Women have a lower IQ than males so obviously most of them have low paying jobs. Common bro don't make this to hard it's common sense every guy in here knows this lol.
-Go google what a multivariate analysis is, it's not a fact that men are paid more than women for the same job. EVEN the article or any article you link won't make that statement, they say that "On average men are paid more than women", which is true..
But you fail to actually read/understand studies and understand how they got to the conclusion they did.
That's because you're Low IQ.

-High paying jobs are dominated by males because males overwhelmingly go for higher paying jobs, i'm studying engineering at university and women have atleast 5 incentivisation programmes that encourage women in engineering/scholarships for ONLY women in engineering but they STILL don't join engineering because they don't want to
Women CHOOSE to go into lower paying fields.

And i'm a BROWN man, and by the same multivariate analysis they used in the gender wage gap study and according to the same analysis..
Wagegap by ethnicity

OMG WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!! INDIAN MEN ARE ON AVERAGE EARNING 38% MORE THAN WHITE MEN DO
OMG OMG RACISM AGAINST WHITES OMG

JFL you're so Low IQ

-Go google what a multivariate analysis is, it's not a fact that men are paid more than women for the same job. EVEN the article or any article you link won't make that statement, they say that "On average men are paid more than women", which is true..
But you fail to actually read/understand studies and understand how they got to the conclusion they did.
That's because you're Low IQ.

-High paying jobs are dominated by males because males overwhelmingly go for higher paying jobs, i'm studying engineering at university and women have atleast 5 incentivisation programmes that encourage women in engineering/scholarships for ONLY women in engineering but they STILL don't join engineering because they don't want to
Women CHOOSE to go into lower paying fields.

And i'm a BROWN man, and by the same multivariate analysis they used in the gender wage gap study and according to the same analysis..
View attachment 27732
OMG WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!! INDIAN MEN ARE ON AVERAGE EARNING 38% MORE THAN WHITE MEN DO
OMG OMG RACISM AGAINST WHITES OMG

JFL you're so Low IQ
"Females between the ages of 20-30 get paid more than their male counterparts for doing the same jobs."
Oh so now you agree with me that Males earn more money than females. You're trying to go off topic boy I caught you red handed. Stop acting like females Dominate lol get off with that shit

"Females between the ages of 20-30 get paid more than their male counterparts for doing the same jobs."
Oh so now you agree with me that Males earn more money than females. You're trying to go off topic boy I caught you red handed. Stop acting like females Dominate lol get off with that shit
First of all, that's a completely different topic.
In ALOT of fields women between the ages of 20-30 earn more than their male counterparts for the SAME job... That being said it's only icnrimental and usually only 3-4%.

I'm not going "Off topic" i'm proving your retarded logic incorrect by applying the same type of study to something else.
How can you explain that indian men > white men BY FAR in terms of earnings?
Infact Indian men AND chinese men > white men by far.
It's because multivariate analysis's that are used in these studies don't take into account ANY factors that go into the reasoning for the "WHY" and only look at the end result.

This is very simple logic, and if you can't grasp something THIS simple... :\

Go make a post in offtopic about this. I'm sure other hardworkingcels can link you to a multitude of articles explaining it for someone as Low IQ as you tbh.

I think you're the only member on here this LOW IQ to believe this shit tbh.

When tutorial mode is too hard.

First of all, that's a completely different topic.
In ALOT of fields women between the ages of 20-30 earn more than their male counterparts for the SAME job... That being said it's only icnrimental and usually only 3-4%.

I'm not going "Off topic" i'm proving your retarded logic incorrect by applying the same type of study to something else.
How can you explain that indian men > white men BY FAR in terms of earnings?
Infact Indian men AND chinese men > white men by far.
It's because multivariate analysis's that are used in these studies don't take into account ANY factors that go into the reasoning for the "WHY" and only look at the end result.

This is very simple logic, and if you can't grasp something THIS simple... :\

Go make a post in offtopic about this. I'm sure other hardworkingcels can link you to a multitude of articles explaining it for someone as Low IQ as you tbh.

I think you're the only member on here this LOW IQ to believe this shit tbh.

This guy I think I'm done I'll let you keep believing on this "Female Dominated World" Ones again stop talking about indians my main point wasn't that from the start boyo and you know this. Why don't you make a poll on who dominates society Females or Males in 2018 aside from DATING.

Also you're one of the first who believes Females dominate this world. XD

Sounds about right.