Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a voicecel destroyed me

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I fucking hate my voice so much its insane. I know a lot of you guys called my voice mogger or claimed my voice isnt that bad, but thats only when i speak English. When i speak German my voice sounds much more spergy, monotone and boring. Just a few years ago my voice was extremely high pitched, no wonder no one liked to talk to me and no one took me serious. The only reason guys like dbdr had friends was because of his voice and his voice is also one of the main reasons why his videos were so successful. If he had my voice then nobody would listen to his videos and nobody would want to be friends with him.

I fucking hate my voice so much its insane. I know a lot of you guys called my voice mogger or claimed my voice isnt that bad, but thats only when i speak English. When i speak German my voice sounds much more spergy, monotone and boring. Just a few years ago my voice was extremely high pitched, no wonder no one liked to talk to me and no one took me serious. The only reason guys like dbdr had friends was because of his voice and his voice is also one of the main reasons why his videos were so successful. If he had my voice then nobody would listen to his videos and nobody would want to be friends with him.
You can train / improve your voice a tiny bit if you go loose / unhinged and practice it over and over in front of a mirror or something. Just something I did myself and it worked back when I still had confidence to do it. Now I don't have confidence anymore / would get kicked out for noise if I tried this.

You can train / improve your voice a tiny bit if you go loose / unhinged and practice it over and over in front of a mirror or something. Just something I did myself and it worked back when I still had confidence to do it. Now I don't have confidence anymore / would get kicked out for noise if I tried this.
Over if i have to train my voice to not sound like a sub80 IQ tard

I can only speak properly when I am alone in my room. Having to speak in a social situation changes my voice + I lose my ability to speak.