Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a virgin in 2020 is punishable by social outcasting and death

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
You’re tossed to the fringes of society when you’re a virgin. There is massive stigma surrounding virginity (as a male) as it is a sign of low sexual market value in comparison to high status men who have successfully engaged in sexual intercourse with the opposite gender. As a virgin in adulthood, you’re basically viewed as unattractive and untrustworthy; a genetic failure.

Being socially outcasted in a tribal society is similar to a death sentence and it’s not that much different today. At best, you have family who can look after you or perhaps you have all of the skills to be able to function on your own if you’re lucky. At worst? You die, unable to function on your own. You suffer from extreme loneliness which leads to depression and suicide. Outcasting develops anxiety around people meaning you’re unlikely to seek help and re-introduction back into society.

Therefore I conclude that society has sentenced me to death for something I want that I cannot get. And you wonder why outcasts get violent and start organising.

It's so fucking over at this point dude, it's unreal how over it is

Social outcasting - Yes
Death - Sadly not

I'd love to be a martyr for inceldom

No shit why do you think we got a forum to talk about it

I find great fondness in reading these kind of tirades

Social outcasting - Yes
Death - Sadly not

the most based signature on the forum, alongside with mine

the most based signature on the forum, alongside with mine
Thanks, its selfmade.
Yours is truely blackpilled. Redpill copers think men have to approach women. What a fucking lie.

Thanks, its selfmade.
Yours is truely blackpilled. Redpill copers think men have to approach women. What a fucking lie.
All women

We deserve to die, we are like paria in India.

You’re tossed to the fringes of society when you’re a virgin. There is massive stigma surrounding virginity (as a male) as it is a sign of low sexual market value in comparison to high status men who have successfully engaged in sexual intercourse with the opposite gender. As a virgin in adulthood, you’re basically viewed as unattractive and untrustworthy; a genetic failure.

Being socially outcasted in a tribal society is similar to a death sentence and it’s not that much different today. At best, you have family who can look after you or perhaps you have all of the skills to be able to function on your own if you’re lucky. At worst? You die, unable to function on your own. You suffer from extreme loneliness which leads to depression and suicide. Outcasting develops anxiety around people meaning you’re unlikely to seek help and re-introduction back into society.

Therefore I conclude that society has sentenced me to death for something I want that I cannot get. And you wonder why outcasts get violent and start organising.

it's insanely brutal and you need to keep it under wraps if you can. people talk and judge you and it can contribute to the ending of friendships that you might really need.

though tbh I don't think it matters anymore?

like even if the hoaxvirus turns out to be a hoaxvirus and normies start meeting up again, they'll do it in secret to stay hidden rom authorities and generally be more avoidant of losers than ever. I doubt I'll even be around a normie group again for years. like they say, "we're not going back to how things were".

24081.jpg

Society will never admit that the number of lays a male is able to aquire are equivalent to a positive review on a product. One big reason chad will always get more sex is because the girls he sleeps with already know he has several other options. Options she knows he's banging as well. Being a virgin is quite literally the same as killing yourself, minus the shock and grief.

Social outcasting - Yes
Death - Sadly not

Why not do it then? Got an idea for a school or club where lots of normies hang out?

I'd say being an ugly male is punished with forced virginity and social outcasting

Why not do it then? Got an idea for a school or club where lots of normies hang out?
I still hope that I can looksmax with surgeries

:feelsrope:

It’s really brutal