Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being a truecel should be considered a disability

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Truecels should all be receiving neetbux due to the fact that they can’t find a mate, which is a fundamental human need. You can’t expect a man who hasn’t ever had a relationship due to his genes to be able to function properly. I know that governments understand this issue, they simply don’t care, which is why you’ll keep having truecels go ER. Every civilization except ours had an answer for the incel problem. This can only end in blood.

The solution involves restricting female privileges ("rights" as they call them) and the problem is...they have the right to vote.

The only solution I could see is if the party...or parties that support female rights dissolve and are replaced by a pro male party that takes away their privileges and right to vote. And even then by the time the benefits of that were achieved in regards to relationships and Inceldom then we'd likely be old or dead because the current and next generation of foids are here now and are already fucked up beyond repair.

Truecels should not work for a society that offers them nothing.

Give incel free visits to whores 2 times a month, free medical care, free psychiatric care, monthly payments of $ 1,000, well, benefits for free education.

truecels should have a high neetbux + guns and the right to go ER as self-defense

Give incel free visits to whores 2 times a month, free medical care, free psychiatric care, monthly payments of $ 1,000, well, benefits for free education.
This.
The solution involves restricting female privileges ("rights" as they call them) and the problem is...they have the right to vote.

The only solution I could see is if the party...or parties that support female rights dissolve and are replaced by a pro male party that takes away their privileges and right to vote. And even then by the time the benefits of that were achieved in regards to relationships and Inceldom then we'd likely be old or dead because the current and next generation of foids are here now and are already fucked up beyond repair.
It is enough just to prohibit short-term "extramarital" relationships and that's it. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
In nature lesser males are meant to prove themselves by challenging the alpha to a fight to the death. Only then will they earn the right to reproduce. What is the equiliant in the human society? That is basically to go ER. Many women will start to find a man attractive after he whent ER.

Ugly boys also get bullied and thus its hard to focus on school, later they are less likely to get a job, also if you go like that though life its guaranteed to be mentaly fucked up. We should be treated as invalids.
Truecels should not work for a society that offers them nothing.
Incels in general should avoid contributing to anyone. When i see people protesting and fight for something my first thought is "not my fight" whoever wins i gain nothing.

Truecels deserve government funded whores, otherwise they lives are spent with only pain, suffering and psychological torture

Ugly boys also get bullied and thus its hard to focus on school, later they are less likely to get a job, also if you go like that though life its guaranteed to be mentaly fucked up. We should be treated as invalids.

Incels in general should avoid contributing to anyone. When i see people protesting and fight for something my first thought is "not my fight" whoever wins i gain nothing.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: