Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Being a teen normie and actually getting laid is dangerous in 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I knew this one normie who was completely average and he wanted to hook up with this girl who wanted nothing to do with him until he started bringing weed and booze and they started hanging out because she wanted to get high and drunk. He eventually started asking if he could kiss her and fondle her and she said no every time until one day while high and drunk I guess she got tired of him asking and let him do it but she never kissed back or anything like that. Then one day he asked to have sex with her which she said no to, so he kept asking and asking and she got annoyed and she sure and laid there until her cummed. He was a virgin so he was excited but when she got sober she was so disgusted by actually sleeping with him that she told her friends he raped her. She told them to not tell the police (probably because she knew her story wouldn't hold up) so for awhile he was insulted and shunned by them until she eventually admitted she lied about it. Now she's dating some chad who cheated on his girlfriend to hook up with her.

not surprised

Based drugcel found a genius way to ascend.
I'd say that guy got away with the win. Other guys that got accused of rape have been expelled, fired from their jobs, or even imprisoned

I knew this one normie who was completely average and he wanted to hook up with this girl who wanted nothing to do with him until he started bringing weed and booze and they started hanging out because she wanted to get high and drunk. He eventually started asking if he could kiss her and fondle her and she said no every time until one day while high and drunk I guess she got tired of him asking and let him do it but she never kissed back or anything like that. Then one day he asked to have sex with her which she said no to, so he kept asking and asking and she got annoyed and she sure and laid there until her cummed. He was a virgin so he was excited but when she got sober she was so disgusted by actually sleeping with him that she told her friends he raped her. She told them to not tell the police (probably because she knew her story wouldn't hold up) so for awhile he was insulted and shunned by them until she eventually admitted she lied about it. Now she's dating some chad who cheated on his girlfriend to hook up with her.
It is Over

>until he started bringing weed and booze

Retard.

Ascension comes at the cost of jail time if you're ugly

True tbh u can always get accused of rape

Should've given her pure methanol and weed laced with anthrax instead.