Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a tall girl isn't worse that a short guy in terms of dating

It’s toilets who reject manlets, not the other way around.

Men chase, women choose.

What a revelation, truly eye-opening.

I've never met a guy in my life who gave a shit about a woman's height. Unless she's like 3'4" and looks like a literal child but even then she could get pedos.

Height isn't everything. Its honestly been quite a while since I've tried dating but at 6 foot 7 I'm probably in the freakish giant category, not the handsome tall guy category
If you woke up tomorrow a foot shorter your life would be even worse, your chances at ascension would be cut in half

Maybe it might be better to be 6'1-6'3 over 6'7, but it's certainly better to be 6'7 than under 5'10 which is what most men are

Dnr is retarded soy subs

tall foids 6ft+ reject 90%+ of men solely due to height,
they in some ways are the pickiest group of women yet complain on tiktik how hard life is for them

I've never met a guy in my life who gave a shit about a woman's height. Unless she's like 3'4" and looks like a literal child but even then she could get pedos.
They always want to act like they're the victims.

Height isn't everything. Its honestly been quite a while since I've tried dating but at 6 foot 7 I'm probably in the freakish giant category, not the handsome tall guy category

Go for tall toilets, usually toilets mate assortively and I've seen plenty of toilets exclude men over 6'5, heck I've seen plenty exclude over 5'10, so you should approach taller toilets as they usually find most men "too short" them.