Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ being a STEMCEL (biggest coper ever)

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Your fate generally as a STEMCEL is to literally betabux some used up whore in her 30's.

Kek. It's over if you even consider studying and then wageslaving 50 hours a week for a major corporation that has CEOs that will status mog you forever and ever.

JFL @ these copers (saw one on an incel discord server) who claim that prime girls will be "attracted to their credentials" once they complete their phD. It's so over for copers like him (pics related).

Attachments

• 4101FB07-8DE7-44D7-B348-18D970CE3A62.jpeg
    4101FB07-8DE7-44D7-B348-18D970CE3A62.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 6008392B-0720-43A8-B79D-A8808964771A.jpeg
    6008392B-0720-43A8-B79D-A8808964771A.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 154
  • C54D37A0-578E-41ED-BBF1-2D69BEBB795E.jpeg
    C54D37A0-578E-41ED-BBF1-2D69BEBB795E.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 173
  • C0D8ADD7-0F68-432F-B291-22F66D53FB16.jpeg
    C0D8ADD7-0F68-432F-B291-22F66D53FB16.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 7551CD8E-897A-4E25-82C3-674BD68A523C.jpeg
    7551CD8E-897A-4E25-82C3-674BD68A523C.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1708.PNG
    IMG_1708.PNG
    89.8 KB · Views: 209
Lol my thoughts exactly
Stemfags are more repressed than monks

haha impressed with your credentials. girls would be like thats cool how much money do you have?

Just fuckin lol at this shit. There is no status for stemspergs. This shit isnt attractive at all.

Unfortunately, STEMceling until 30 and betabuxing a whore is still the only viable strategy for most.

Its better than staying at home all day and living off youre parents rescourses at age 31. Youre the biggest coper. You need to make money in order to survive whether youre incel or chad. If youre a high iq incel why not challenging youreself getting a stem degree. You guys lost it all

I'm a stemcell too and I can attest to studying STEM being a huge cope. In school we might think ourselves superior to the chads and roasties studying communications and going out on weekends while we might slave away on our homework or play video games instead. Meanwhile everyone else is having orgies in their dorms, and now that I've got my BS in chemistry, I'm about as employable as any normie since I wasn't low inhib enough to ask for research work and too lazy to keep my gpa up or apply for internships.

Gotta respect his berserk avatar though, I love that manga.

Its better than staying at home all day and living off youre parents rescourses at age 31. Youre the biggest coper. You need to make money in order to survive whether youre incel or chad. If youre a high iq incel why not challenging youreself getting a stem degree. You guys lost it all
"Muh it's not over dude... trust me there's more to life than sex."

betabuxes are pathetic cucks leeching off chads leftovers who treat them like shit. at least omegas have self respect and dignity.

"Muh it's not over dude... trust me there's more to life than sex."
Isnt the blackpill about giving up and facing the truth. Well you might LDAR in a big home rather than youre parents basement

Isnt the blackpill about giving up and facing the truth. Well you might LDAR in a big home rather than youre parents basement
Cope

Living in a wealthy big ass home will be useless without building a family.

Plus, most STEMCELs won't even be millionaires. They'll barely make 70k tops with taxes. JFL at Americans in general.

ITT: unemployed brainlets coping

What are you going to do when your parents die? seriously, and it's not like minimum wage jobs are going to be viable for much longer.

ITT: unemployed brainlets coping

What are you going to do when your parents die? seriously, and it's not like minimum wage jobs are going to be viable for much longer.
I'm not a NEET.

And plus, being a stemcel (with all the taxes) will not give you a 6 figure profit.

you're coping. You're going to be jealous of these guys and their "used up whores" when you are 40 fapping in your mom's basement.

you're coping. You're going to be jealous of these guys and their "used up whores" when you are 40 fapping in your mom's basement.
Cope. I am not a NEET. It would be better to die as a virgin than get into a relationship with some used up whore, only for her to divorce rape you and fuck Chad on the side.

The point is not that getting a degree in stem is bad. I think its good to make money and be self sufficient. Its that thinking it will bring you status and make you desirable outside of beta buxing is laughable.

>Spending countless all-nighters in uni studying for your CS/engineering degree only to end up working for some Chad with a business degree who partied every night and never studied

Wew JFL at all these trigger stemcels. That's how you know you've dropped a megaton barrel bomb blackpill on their souls.

But what if you're an Incel who just likes STEM? (If you take Chemistry/Chemistry related courses, you can get some bombs cooking :cool::cool::cool::cool:) (Not Inciting violence)

>Spending countless all-nighters in uni studying for your CS/engineering degree only to end up working for some Chad with a business degree who partied every night and never studied
Most people who found tech companies or are managers in tech companies are engineers themselves (who may or may not be Chad, although it's highly unlikely). The people who don't study with business degrees end up in like shitty data entry jobs.

Doctors vs stemcels.
The ultimate left over women attractor battle.

People itt are forgetting something. With stemfaggotry, and especially ITfaggotry one can maintain a somewhat respectable ascetic lifestyle on only 4 hours of wageslaving (as a sysadmin, for example). The fact that I can lead a pseudo-NEET lifestyle for the rest of my life alone is worth the 6 years I threw away