Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious being a small citycel means being exposed to cultural shocks once you enter a big populated area

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Small cities tend to be more conservative and morally superior. Big cities are degenerate , most people there are souless consuming NPC's that buy unnecessary stuff to fill the void inside of them. Here are some of the cultural shocks I've experienced while being in bigger city. I will make them in order 1st is going to be the most shocking.

1. Trannies

2. Faggots

3. Purple haired obese feminist sluts

4. Obese slopped soys exiting from mcdonalds

5. Multiculturalism i.e seeing a single nigger was enough of a shock for me.

I'm from a small city but it's still full of minorities.

Small cities tend to be more conservative and morally superior. Big cities are degenerate , most people there are souless consuming NPC's that buy unnecessary stuff to fill the void inside of them. Here are some of the cultural shocks I've experienced while being in bigger city. I will make them in order 1st is going to be the most shocking.

1. Trannies

2. Faggots

I would like to live in a smaller city or town.
They are calmer and more peaceful. Less noise.

Yup, that's how it always is

Cities are fucking prisons

I'm sorry to hear that, similar case for me

Life is already shit as an Incel, but having to live in areas such as these is even worse
similar case for me too but im used to seeing gypsies anyways. They have always lived here anyways i dont want them here but i cant do anything. They dont have anywhere else to go either. At least they are not stabbing people for no reason.

1. Trannies

2. Faggots

Is 20k enough to be considered "big city" in bulgaria?

I'm from the big city that is around 800k big now and always hated it even when it was much smaller but now it's insufferable way too many people at least my hood is not as populated so i can be comfy while neeting but once i leave i only feel anxiety like i came to the zoo full of normies, foids and few immigrants that shouldn't be there.

Is 20k enough to be considered "big city" in bulgaria?
20k is a village tier lmao, 100k-250 can be considered pretty big but not as big as 500k=1kk

i wish i could live in a big city again so i dont have to drive 2 fuckign hours to go to mcdonalds