Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a skinny man is a death sentence

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being a skinny man is a death sentence it’s as bad as being a manlet when you’re skinny nobody takes you seriously because you look less intimidating and less masculine men look subhuman if they’re under a certain weight as a man you wanna have between 13-17% body fat unless you’re gymmaxed if you’re not gymmaxed you’ll look like a subhuman if you have less than 13% body fat skinny men get picked on as much as manlets I’d rather be 5’9 170lbs then be 6’0 130lbs

At least your face looks it's best when you're low bodyfat. Being skinny is fixable you asshat.

At least your face looks it's best when you're low bodyfat. Being skinny is fixable you asshat.
It’s gonna take like 2-7years for me to fix my metabolism by eating like a pig that’s too long also 15% is a optional BF% for ungymmaxed men

It’s gonna take like 2-7years for me to fix my metabolism by eating like a pig that’s too long also 15% is a optional BF% for ungymmaxed men
Shut up whiny bitch. Maybe if you didn't eat 1 peanut butter sandwich a day, you'd gain weight.

Shut up whiny bitch. Maybe if you didn't eat 1 peanut butter sandwich a day, you'd gain weight.
It’s still gonna take years for me to gain 30lbs that would take about 7 years 20lbs would take about 5 years

It’s still gonna take years for me to gain 30lbs that would take about 7 years 20lbs would take about 5 years
No it wouldnt. You could gain 100 pounds in a year if you binge ate.

No it wouldnt. You could gain 100 pounds in a year if you binge ate.
Yeah if you have a slow metabolism my metabolism is gonna take 2-4 years to slow down at the very minimum even if I eat 4000-5000 calories day it’s gonna take forever to gain 30 pounds

Yeah if you have a slow metabolism my metabolism is gonna take 2-4 years to slow down at the very minimum even if I eat 4000-5000 calories day it’s gonna take forever to gain 30 pounds
As you get older it gets slower and slower and yes it will slow down if you eat a lot.

For a black dude you sure are a bitch

Being a skinny man is a death sentence it’s as bad as being a manlet when you’re skinny nobody takes you seriously because you look less intimidating and less masculine men look subhuman if they’re under a certain weight as a man you wanna have between 13-17% body fat unless you’re gymmaxed if you’re not gymmaxed you’ll look like a subhuman if you have less than 13% body fat skinny men get picked on as much as manlets I’d rather be 5’9 170lbs then be 6’0 130lbs
Eat nuts, 6 eggs in a breakfast, more meat, buy a mass gainer, eat more junkfood (McDick or any nasty burger) or go clean and gym. Not that hard, stop being a bitchy feminine cuck

6’7” skinny framelet intimidation mogs 6’ muscular guy. After a point, height matters more.

6’7 160 pound man doesn’t mog a 6’4 220 pound man tho when it comes to intimidation
He does if the 220lbs guy is only 6’. At 6’7” it would be very hard to be only 160lbs.

He does if the 220lbs guy is only 6’. At 6’7” it would be very hard to be only 160lbs.
I’m talking about 6’4 220lbs vs 6’7 160lbs 7 Inches is a huge difference 3 Inches is not that big of a difference between two tall people

I’m talking about 6’4 220lbs vs 6’7 160lbs 7 Inches is a huge difference 3 Inches is not that big of a difference between two tall people
My whole point was that after a certain height difference frame doesn’t matter. Personally, I rather be the 6’ framelet rather than the 5’9” buff dude because 6’ can change diet and gain weight and neck exercises to cope.

My whole point was that after a certain height difference frame doesn’t matter. Personally, I rather be the 6’ framelet rather than the 5’9” buff dude because 6’ can change diet and gain weight and neck exercises to cope.
My point is that if you’re within 3 inches of height frame matters more

this fag has made 10+ posts whining about being skinny. get a grip nigga

JB’s lust over skinny prettyboys

There's really only one body type women like, muscular with big frame. So basically, steroids and gym is required for you to be good looking

It's not since you can gymmax, and you literally said it. It's over for me since I'm not only skinny but also short, ugly and introverted

It's not since you can gymmax, and you literally said it. It's over for me since I'm not only skinny but also short, ugly and introverted