Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a self-aware ugly male is pure torture.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Thought not being on this site for about a week would ease my mind a little but, but it did the opposite. I'm even more depressed because my everyday life interactions solidify the black pill even more. For fucks sake I got mogged by 5th graders yesterday, not even kidding. They were all at least 5'11". I went home and cried and browsed at handguns online. Now I want to die more than ever. There is no hope in this world as an ugly male. I'm all out of copes. I literally don't enjoy anything anymore. I'm merely existing and not living. All I am is a waste of space and resources. Females have literally ruined my life, same with the Chads. They can't see the damage they cause because they garner affirmation non-stop.

It's fucking over.

Being bluepilled was worse since I didn't know why people treated me like shit.

Being low iq is I would argue worse than being incel because if you careermaxx and do good in school you can use that to cope.

This is in my case at least.

This.

"just be yourself"
"have confidence"
"personality is important"
"height doesn't matter"

kek

Either side of the coin sucks. Ignorance is bliss sometimes though.

Being treated like shit because of your looks is an out-of-body experience... your looks just don't reflect your personality or even voice at all and that's the lens that femoids see you through... in my childhood I wasn't self aware and thought the only reason people treated me like shit while others who do way worse are treated like gods compared to me was because of a glitch in the matrix or something

Being low iq is I would argue worse than being incel because if you careermaxx and do good in school you can use that to cope.

This is in my case at least.

You got bad grades so you buy into the blue pilled delusion that grades after the first year of high school somehow aren't pre determined by genetics and environment and deify what crushes you

Either side of the coin sucks. Ignorance is bliss sometimes though.

I was frequently rejected in my youth and was completely ignorant to the cause. I feel better now as I'm self-aware of my genetically inferior body. Being bluepilled is seriously dangerous.

You got bad grades so you buy into the blue pilled delusion that grades after the first year of high school somehow aren't pre determined by genetics and environment and deify what crushes you

Actually my grades were pretty good its just that I regret not taking IB, and ended up going to some trash university which is filled with Normies and chads and Stacies.

But you have a point because if I was good looking I would have been happy and had motivation to do better but I ended up LDARing and wasting my time instead at least I don't live on campus thank god

Fuck. Sometimes I wish I would've never discovered the black pill so I could live a semi normal life. I over analyze everyone's look when I'm out. It's like I've gone completely mental. I can't even look people in the eyes when I speak to them because I feel so subhuman and think they're analyzing my every flaw, when in reality it probably isn't the case.

Yeah social situations that are mandatory for me (school and what not) were pure hell

I feel the same way bro. This is a pic of me on the avatar. I am also ugly af and wish I could be good looking for a day to see how it feels. I'm also 6 feet 1 but women take a good look at my face and get turned off.. How the fuck does anyone cope with not being good looking... Any advice team?

I feel the same way bro. This is a pic of me on the avatar. I am also ugly af and wish I could be good looking for a day to see how it feels. I'm also 6 feet 1 but women take a good look at my face and get turned off.. How the fuck does anyone cope with not being good looking... Any advice team?

Are you showing off? Ban

Fuck off

WTF! I cannot believe this .. Even the incel community wants to get rid of me? What else is fuckin left for me in this world!!

you don't know how it is everyday to looksmaxx and still not being able to fit in! I've been an outcast all my life and all I want to do is fit in somewhere and you guys kick me out of the loop??? Man why?!?!?!

you don't know how it is everyday to looksmaxx and still not being able to fit in! I've been an outcast all my life and all I want to do is fit in somewhere and you guys kick me out of the loop??? Man why?!?!?!

WTF! I cannot believe this .. Even the incel community wants to get rid of me? What else is fuckin left for me in this world!!

Die in a fucking fire, you chad cunt.

I don't want to be a chad.. I've tried to be a chad in the past, until I realized women just don't want me. No matter what I used to do they still looked at me in disgust and always friend zoned me.

It's suifuel when I look at instagram pages of old classmates because I know that they have fun because of their superior traits.

I don't want to be a chad.. I've tried to be a chad in the past, until I realized women just don't want me. No matter what I used to do they still looked at me in disgust and always friend zoned me.
Lol wat?..

I can't even remember what it was like to be bluepilled

Prove that's you @Luv

are you a gay fart nigga

Well lets think for a sec. This is the internet.. If I were to prove that the person to the left is me , wouldn't I just go get more fake pics? I guess the only way to prove its me is to have a video chat with you. Are you down? Also wtf is a gay fart ?

yeah it also sucks when you are a curry

The worst is when you try to leave this site, you're doing alright, then something happens in real life, then you're right back to where you started.

Fuck. Sometimes I wish I would've never discovered the black pill so I could live a semi normal life. I over analyze everyone's look when I'm out. It's like I've gone completely mental. I can't even look people in the eyes when I speak to them because I feel so subhuman and think they're analyzing my every flaw, when in reality it probably isn't the case.
It is the case you balding piece of shit lol

Well, at least you won't get into the same kind of situations non-self aware ugly males get into. You would try striking up a conversation with someone, wondering why they don't seem very interested in what you're saying.