Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being a security guard is the best job for lowiqcels

menace

menace

Greycel
Why be a NEET when you can be a security guard? I sit in my car and use my phone all day and get paid for it. You can pull off 16 hour shifts doing nothing and get paid 20 and hour.

lifefuel for americancels. pay for security guards in my country is minimum wage

lifefuel for americancels. pay for security guards in my country is minimum wage

They have to give hazard pay for something like that. No perks?

They have to give hazard pay for something like that. No perks?
I’m not sure. I work flex so they pay me 4 dollars more than the average gaurd. They have an app where you can pick and choose which shifts you want. You make your own schedule. I’m willing to die for this job it’s so sweet. And overtime pay is 30.

Why be a NEET when you can be a security guard? I sit in my car and use my phone all day and get paid for it. You can pull off 16 hour shifts doing nothing and get paid 20 and hour.
I've been a security guard for 5 years now and get paid 17/hr. It really is good for low IQs like us. Wish I could get paid more though

What country are you in?

Do you need qualifications and a license for to become one

Several months ago, I applied for a night security guard at a very sketchy and crime-ridden mall in my area, and actually got accepted by them. Unfortunately since I am still living at home with my parents, once they found out they got all freaked out and scared, so they would not let me accept the job offer, even though I wanted the job very much. They didn't like the idea of working in a "dangerous area with potential criminals" even though as a guard you literally just call the real cops and set off an alarm if a crime occurs (I think so at least).

I am planning on permanently moving out soon though, and after I leave my current job which is outdoors and very shitty, I will look for another occupation. Hopefully I can apply again for the night security position or at another place for a similar position. From what I've heard it is very easy, plus I do not care about the "risk of life" if I got shot or something, so it sounds perfect to me.

You need a license but the company usually takes care of the training and pays the certification fee for you.

You probably gotta be 5’9 at least, no way a 5’5 manlet like me could get that job, even if i was buff and shit

Several months ago, I applied for a night security guard at a very sketchy and crime-ridden mall in my area, and actually got accepted by them. Unfortunately since I am still living at home with my parents, once they found out they got all freaked out and scared, so they would not let me accept the job offer, even though I wanted the job very much. They didn't like the idea of working in a "dangerous area with potential criminals" even though as a guard you literally just call the real cops and set off an alarm if a crime occurs (I think so at least).

I am planning on permanently moving out soon though, and after I leave my current job which is outdoors and very shitty, I will look for another occupation. Hopefully I can apply again for the night security position or at another place for a similar position. From what I've heard it is very easy, plus I do not care about the "risk of life" if I got shot or something, so it sounds perfect to me.
Continue living with your parents and take the job anyway. Just lie to them and say you got assigned to a safer post.

You need a license but the company usually takes care of the training and pays the certification fee for you.
Don,t like the job I'm in at the moment so i might consider it

It depends on the place. At the job I applied/got accepted to, they said they would just send me to like a one-day-long basic instruction to get "certified" and boom I could start work. I think there are more complex licenses you can get down the line but that was the basic one. However, when I was applying there were other employers saying they wanted full state certification so I could be armed with a firearm and other things.

Also, like the other guy said, First Aid and CPR certifications were also required at the basic level, but I already had those, so I didn't need to take a class for them. They are typically one-day-long classes though, and are piss easy to get.

Last edited:
You probably gotta be 5’9 at least, no way a 5’5 manlet like me could get that job, even if i was buff and shit
Idk how it is where you are from, but I've seen men of that height working as security guards. I think you can become one if you are athletic or a bit muscular.

I worked with a 5’0 woman dude. They do not care. All they need is a warm body

In my country you could barely feed your family with security guard pay. Public infrastructure is not so good that's why working conditions are shit too. Plus real crime goes down here so its not safe.
I've been a security guard for 5 years now and get paid 17/hr. It really is good for low IQs like us. Wish I could get paid more though

What country are you in?
5 years? You're old.

You need to look somewhat intimidating to work at security. At least, that’s what i think after never seeing a weak or boyish looking security guard at the mall.

In my country you could barely feed your family with security guard pay. Public infrastructure is not so good that's why working conditions are shit too. Plus real crime goes down here so its not safe.

5 years? You're old.
Only 24