Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a rich and young Chadlite / Brad will give you only high tier beckys at most

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | 5.5" wrists | NEET
-
Was out and about and just saw this blonde jock kind of guy, at least 6'3" without shoes, heightmogged my Dad who is also around 6'3", well-trained, some body fat but he was built like an NFL player, minimum 200 pounds, probably rich as well, he and his gf got out of a BMW M4. His gf wasn't special at all. Maybe a 5/10, mid to high tier becky, lowest StacyLite tier at most cause of her blonde hair and she somewhat had boobs. She was slightly chubby and short as well, probably below 5'5" ... not model tier at all ... granted the guy had a 7/10 face at most, but still everything else about him was pretty Chadlike. Totally mogged me in several aspects. Way richer, taller, better-looking, more muscular ... still, his gf wasn't what I'd have expected. He was not dating his SMV match. This is how over it is in Europe. Even literal Chads struggle getting stacies. Soon there's a shift going to happen and only Gigachads will get laid. Chads will be the new incels.

cope
most of guys like that could get Stacies as well but males think in emotional ways not like animals - foids.

cope
most of guys like that could get Stacies as well but males think in emotional ways not like animals - foids.

It's not a fkn cope, it's making me depressed. Even if I maxxed in everything I could maxx I won't succeed with stacies here. SEAmaxxing is the only option for Europeans in 2019, it's over.

When Chads are incels, incels are below subhuman trash. We will be disposable gargabe, worse than that.

It's not a fkn cope, it's making me depressed. Even if I maxxed in everything I could maxx I won't succeed with stacies here. SEAmaxxing is the only option for Europeans in 2019, it's over.
man if u r incel u will never maxx yourself to chadlite, stop coping

cope
This. Chad not dating stacies is not because they can't, but because they need a girl who has other personality characters that they want or like. You're projecting female nature on men if you think Chad would only date empty headed stacies because they're hot

man if u r incel u will never maxx yourself to chadlite, stop coping
I can dream about maxxing to normie-tier. With lots of money I might make it.

I keeep seing men dating down, it's infuriating. Whenever i see couples it's like that, 6 foot chadlite and 5'4 average cunt.

This. Chad not dating stacies is not because they can't, but because they need a girl who has other personality characters that they want or like. You're projecting female nature on men if you think Chad would only date empty headed stacies because they're hot

Lol maybe the bmw is from beckys inheritance money.

Chad not dating stacies is not because they can't, but because they need a girl who has other personality characters that they want or like. You're projecting female nature on men if you think Chad would only date empty headed stacies because they're hot

Maybe that guy is fucking better women at the side. If he is tall and decent face , he must have a decent sexual life, probably he is approached by foids a lot. The problem is a future manlet will be created from that relationship.

Maybe that guy is fucking better women at the side. If he is tall and decent face , he must have a decent sexual life, probably he is approached by foids a lot. The problem is a future manlet will be created from that relationship.

Depends on. My Mom was short too but I almost reached my Dads height. Sucks that I'm a chinless abomination and low T framecel lol.

SEAmaxxing is the only option
as an average looking white, you can forget about having a chance with any western women. on the other hand, it gives you a plethora of noodles if you go to the right place (no meme tier cities such as Bangkok, manila, etc)

I have a 9/10 friend, 6ft4, could get any girl he wanted, has a 5/10 gf who is kind of bitchy.
Men mostly have no standards whatsoever, some will fuck girls with dicks, some will fuck grannies, some will fuck fatties, its over.

as an average looking white, you can forget about having a chance with any western women. on the other hand, it gives you a plethora of noodles if you go to the right place (no meme tier cities such as Bangkok, manila, etc)

My face is below average as I'm a chinless abomination, but my height and exotic features might give me an advantage, other than the disadvantage of making me look like a literal noodle. Problem is I'm a NEET and have 0 income and probably never will have any cause I refuse to wagecuck. Dad wants to flee to Thailand when shit gets rough over here (refugee crisis) so that remains my only option.

My face is below average as I'm a chinless abomination, but my height and exotic features might give me an advantage, other than the disadvantage of making me look like a literal noodle. Problem is I'm a NEET and have 0 income and probably never will have any cause I refuse to wagecuck. Dad wants to flee to Thailand when shit gets rough over here (refugee crisis) so that remains my only option.
Thailand is pretty meme tier but it can give you access to jump off to other sea countries. its fine being a chin-cel if you have the height and white skin and features. im sorry you refuse to wagecuck because saving up money to dip out is the best thing you could be doing right now, even though it sucks ass.

Thailand is pretty meme tier but it can give you access to jump off to other sea countries. its fine being a chin-cel if you have the height and white skin and features. im sorry you refuse to wagecuck because saving up money to dip out is the best thing you could be doing right now, even though it sucks ass.
Yeah I gotta get my shit together and get fucked by the jews for a bit, then flee this place once and for all. I've seen posts on here about an average dude shorter than me but with better facial features banging like 10 thai chicks in the span of a few weeks, non-prostitutes. They will surely let me have sex if I pay them, at least I hope so, and the average hooker over there is like 20 bucks.

Yeah I gotta get my shit together and get fucked by the jews for a bit, then flee this place once and for all. I've seen posts on here about an average dude shorter than me but with better facial features banging like 10 thai chicks in the span of a few weeks, non-prostitutes. They will surely let me have sex if I pay them, at least I hope so, and the average hooker over there is like 20 bucks.
you will have the hardest time pulling JBW in places where the infrastructure is the best, because generally the most whites go to where it is the most comfortable / western like. and of course, anywhere that is western like is going to have the most kike propaganda hypergamy shit. the best way to pull JBW is to go to a city / town that has basically no white tourists. then you can slay mad pussy because youll be basically the only white dude in the area. going to meme cities where a lot of whites go to will make it harder to fuck. for example, in Bangkok, there is a lot of white chads, so they can be more picky about fucking incel tier guys.

but yea, you can totally fuck a lot of pussy and even get a girl who genuinely cares about you to abuse. you should really pay in to the jews by working a wagecuck job so you can go. Im close to being able to dip off, I just need like maybe another month two at the most of wagecucking then im good enough money to be able to try to start a life over there. I don't intend to come back (jews willing)

Men mostly have no standards whatsoever, some will fuck girls with dicks, some will fuck grannies, some will fuck fatties, its over.
Wisdom.

you will have the hardest time pulling JBW in places where the infrastructure is the best, because generally the most whites go to where it is the most comfortable / western like. and of course, anywhere that is western like is going to have the most kike propaganda hypergamy shit. the best way to pull JBW is to go to a city / town that has basically no white tourists. then you can slay mad pussy because youll be basically the only white dude in the area. going to meme cities where a lot of whites go to will make it harder to fuck. for example, in Bangkok, there is a lot of white chads, so they can be more picky about fucking incel tier guys.

but yea, you can totally fuck a lot of pussy and even get a girl who genuinely cares about you to abuse. you should really pay in to the jews by working a wagecuck job so you can go. Im close to being able to dip off, I just need like maybe another month two at the most of wagecucking then im good enough money to be able to try to start a life over there. I don't intend to come back (jews willing)
Wish you good luck with that man. It's lifefuel for me to see people work hard and achieve at least some freedom. I don't see a point in this society, wagecucking for what? Only point in that I see is to FLEE this society, not to end up supporting it even more. I can't believe how many people still go to work and act like everything is fine. I see balding, blue-pilled low T oldcels with glasses riding their bikes on sunday cause they don't have time during the week and they look so damaged, so destroyed, so lifeless. How anyone can live like that is beyond me.

Guys often go for women way below in SMV when they want a stable relationship, since she's maxxed out her hypergamy and can't monkeybranch anymore if he mogs every male around her. My chadlite cousin was like this, he would date half-Japanese models and when he married it was to a plain plump jane.

When Chads are incels, incels are below subhuman trash. We will be disposable gargabe, worse than that.

Jungle noodlewhores are getting spoiled rotten because of JBW SEAmaxxers btw... They're already complaining since people want to leech off them after they got foreign boyfriends.

I have a 9/10 friend, 6ft4, could get any girl he wanted, has a 5/10 gf who is kind of bitchy.

I'm a SEAcel, I can't thugmaxx since I look like a short balding chink. Be glad that at least your choices are somewhat human and somewhat alive. Literal 3D printed plastic, aluminum brackets -- and if I'm lucky -- silicone parts are my only option.

Wish you good luck with that man. It's lifefuel for me to see people work hard and achieve at least some freedom. I don't see a point in this society, wagecucking for what? Only point in that I see is to FLEE this society, not to end up supporting it even more. I can't believe how many people still go to work and act like everything is fine. I see balding, blue-pilled low T oldcels with glasses riding their bikes on sunday cause they don't have time during the week and they look so damaged, so destroyed, so lifeless. How anyone can live like that is beyond me.
yes, it is also beyond me how people can work just to exist in this society. the only way that it is possible for me to get myself out of my room to go to my wagecuck job is because im doing it to GET OUT of this society. beyond me how people are able to get themselves to go to work just to exist within this shit framework. I would rather go get diagnosed with like being mentally retarded in the sense of "oh we don't understand why he doesn't want to do anything to survive in this society" and ill be like "yeah idk either its strange I need needbux"

yes, it is also beyond me how people can work just to exist in this society. the only way that it is possible for me to get myself out of my room to go to my wagecuck job is because im doing it to GET OUT of this society. beyond me how people are able to get themselves to go to work just to exist within this shit framework. I would rather go get diagnosed with like being mentally retarded in the sense of "oh we don't understand why he doesn't want to do anything to survive in this society" and ill be like "yeah idk either its strange I need needbux"
You don't even have to claim that, they think you're "depressed" or "psychologically troubled" if you refuse to work, even though it's the most obvious thing in the world. WHY WOULD ANYONE WORK FOR THIS CUCKED SYSTEM? They don't see it like that though. In their blue-pilled world, everything is fine. Everything is righteous, everything is true. There are no lies and no liars-we've killed them all or locked them away. The only troublemakers are "truthers" and "incels"-sort of the fringe groups of society-who want to "disturb the peace". In reality we are the only ones who know what's going on and aren't afraid to say it. But in this insane society you'll be labelled a maniac if you're actually the only sane person in the room.

In bangkok I talked to a skinny high tier normie, and he was with a fat thai girl. I think thailand is saturated with chads and betabuxxes. Curries and changs inflate their value.

In bangkok I talked to a skinny high tier normie, and he was with a fat thai girl. I think thailand is saturated with chads and betabuxxes. Curries and changs inflate their value.
Ye Bangkok and mostly the entirety country of Thailand’s is already gone. Like 65% of philippeans is also already gone but that still gives plenty of room. After PH is gone, it will be into Malaysia. I plan to start in PH and get setup then when the ((wave)) hits I can ((ride)) it into Malaysia.

You don't even have to claim that, they think you're "depressed" or "psychologically troubled" if you refuse to work, even though it's the most obvious thing in the world. WHY WOULD ANYONE WORK FOR THIS CUCKED SYSTEM? They don't see it like that though. In their blue-pilled world, everything is fine. Everything is righteous, everything is true. There are no lies and no liars-we've killed them all or locked them away. The only troublemakers are "truthers" and "incels"-sort of the fringe groups of society-who want to "disturb the peace". In reality we are the only ones who know what's going on and aren't afraid to say it. But in this insane society you'll be labelled a maniac if you're actually the only sane person in the room.
Yep. If you speak reality you will be ganged up on as the normies form a group think mob mentality consciousness to battle yours. Normies literally need to pool their mental resources in the double digits to be able to mentally spar one low IQ semi-blackpilled only incel. Let alone a late stager. It’s over for them and they’re to weak to understands it how just I alone have more control than a hundred of them in this society

Ye Bangkok and mostly the entirety country of Thailand’s is already gone. Like 65% of philippeans is also already gone but that still gives plenty of room. After PH is gone, it will be into Malaysia. I plan to start in PH and get setup then when the ((wave)) hits I can ((ride)) it into Malaysia.

Yep. If you speak reality you will be ganged up on as the normies form a group think mob mentality consciousness to battle yours. Normies literally need to pool their mental resources in the double digits to be able to mentally spar one low IQ semi-blackpilled only incel. Let alone a late stager. It’s over for them and they’re to weak to understands it how just I alone have more control than a hundred of them in this society
You are a human and they are not. The NPC meme is factually correct, no denying that.