Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a ricecel is not good for my mental health

I have no motivation to engage your long winded seethe posts that are nothing but shit flinging and projection of your own mental illness.

Translation: I cannot deal with the reality of my failures and I need my racecope to make it through the day. So I'll just run as fast as I can when faced with reality

Literally second time:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Translation: I cannot deal with the reality of my failures and I need my racecope to make it through the day. So I'll just run as fast as I can when faced with reality
Again, you don't know anything about me yet make claims like these, so why would anyone bother to engage your non-arguments especially when you never address my legitimate arguments?

Typical nigger brain at work

Screenshot 20211215 131750
08b83f7410b4b2d979fa2aeb98c150ad

Again, you don't know anything about me yet make claims like these, so why would anyone bother to engage your non-arguments especially when you never address my legitimate arguments?
There's something called logical reasoning. I know that an uneducated sandnigger wouldn't have heard of it. And why do you expect me to address any of your retarded "legitimate arguments" when you go dnr and run away with your tail between your legs, like an abused dog, at the first sign of any challenge. Besides the fact that I've already answered your question and you refuse to read it out of fear.

There's something called logical reasoning. I know that an uneducated sandnigger wouldn't have heard of it. And why do you expect me to address any of your retarded "legitimate arguments" when you go dnr and run away with your tail between your legs, like an abused dog, at the first sign of any challenge. Besides the fact that I've already answered your question and you refuse to read it out of fear.
You lack logical reasoning though:feelstastyman: that's why you can't comprehend that Indians wish to look like whiter races (like turks)

4510eb23b9b5a692493645f83728db33

Literally second time:feelskek::feelskek:

Typical nigger brain at work

View attachment 548202View attachment 548204
Race pill is beyond brutal many can't handle it. for example i feel inferior next to people/friends/relatives that have light hair and eyes and pale skin. even if i'm taller than them.

Just like a tranny will never be a woman you’ll never be white, accept this and move on boyo:feelsthink:
White is a social construct. There are different levels to whiteness. Just like how a Swede is whiter than an Italian

Compare this Tajik vs Greek

6a2b4e178f60ecd6c2a0f9283a7692d6

Race pill is beyond brutal many can't handle it.
Exactly. This is exactly what you see with caesarcel. He's coping so hard denying race realism it's pathetic tbh
for example i feel inferior next to people/friends/relatives that have light hair and eyes and pale skin. even if i'm taller than them.
Some of my family have brown hair or hazel/green eyes and yeah I know what you mean:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Just like a tranny will never be a woman you’ll never be white, accept this and move on boyo:feelsthink:
If someone looks white he's white imo, you think people see these sandnigger deathnics as "brown"?

Screenshot 1
C8acd7ea9b8dd89aa305fmbdn7
Jav7jlyra4z61
OHdpyor

Some of my family have brown hair or hazel/green eyes and yeah I know what you mean:feelsokman:
Getting racemogged is like getting heightmogged by someone that's fucking 210cm tall:cryfeels:

Last edited:
You lack logical reasoning though:feelstastyman: that's why you can't comprehend that Indians wish to look like whiter races (like turks)

View attachment 548207
Low iq retarded sand nigger is now repeating already addressed shit like a parrot. This is literally you right now.

"Everyone wants to become me, everyone wants to become me".:feelstastyman:

Lmao, either develop the guts to argue or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
If someone looks white he's white imo, you think people see these sandnigger deathnics as "brown"? pale skin+light hair and eye+caucasoid skull=white

View attachment 548212View attachment 548213View attachment 548214View attachment 548215
Exactly :feelskek: copers on board trying to act like white MENAs aren't treated better when I have first hand experience. My brown cousin was given shit for 9/11 while nothing like that ever happened to me. Syrians or Iraqis or Iranians that look white are white. Not only Europeans are white

94e9d8e67f4c275f2a8866d95c5e3588
Ef82766dad1defed483b4a676a61c8a3
8941bce5acbd5fe44089c12fd616fc9d

Getting racemogged is like getting heightmogged by someone that's fucking 210cm tall:cryfeels:
Yeah must be why currycels are always so assblasted
Low iq retarded sand nigger is now repeating already addressed shit like a parrot. This is literally you right now.
View attachment 548216
"Everyone wants to become me, everyone wants to become me".:feelstastyman:

Lmao, either develop the guts to argue or shut the fuck up.
No everyone does not want to become me. But Indians certainly do:feelshaha:

208159fe7276de6b030b9ed902a54186

Last edited:
Autism moment

Rice have homeland advantage.

Your arguments are weightless and bullshit since you fail to address how they are destroyed. Either argue or shut up

. ....,.............

Made in Heaven said:
No. It's simply an objective fact that lighter skin is more desirable than darker skin. No different than height or eye color.
The only objective fact here is that you are a failure who gets daily life mogged by literal black skinned niggers.
Made in Heaven said:
And why shouldn't I feel good about having non-shit colored skin like you do?
You can cope anyhow you want. Your lack of self esteem is your own issue to deal with. But with the cope you've chosen you'll never improve. You'll always remain a retarded mongroloid brown towel head who masturbates himself over his race in his basement while people of literally all other races mog you out there.

But as hamudi would say all copes have an end and the rope comes next.
Made in Heaven said:
Coming from the guy with whos been on this site the same amount of time as me yet has thousands of more posts
There's a heirarchy even among losers. It takes a certain kind of retard to hate yourself for your race. But it takes a certain even lower kind of loser scum to be proud of it. Literal bottom barrel feeder behaviour. Literally nothing else to be proud of:lul:
Made in Heaven said:
Rich coming from a 82 IQ race
Lol fucktard its not about race. I'm not calling your race retarded. I'm calling YOU, Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven retarded. You cannot even decouple your sense of self from your race that's how much of a pathetic worm you are. You have literally no individual identity. Literal NPC. Of course you have to assume my race and talk about its IQ because you KNOW that I am higher iq than you. You KNOW you cannot win on a one of one with most users here.

Everything to you is about race. Every post you make is some JBW race cope. As if we already don't know your deluded ass thinks you are white. This site is just a big desperate cope for you.
Made in Heaven said:
No because you're a Dravidian apeman
No I already told you I am a somalian nigger. Yet I am above and beyond you. So are many rice, curries, cumskins, abos, west africans, latinos and even other sand niggers.

We all mog you because we don't need to fall back on some fake and false sense of racial superiority just to keep us from roping.
Made in Heaven said:
It's not a non factor when millions of Indians spend billions of dollars to get light skin. Clearly it is a MASSIVE factor.
They are not trying to change their race retard. I have already said it many times.

Hurr durr some abo shitskins are try to get pale skin
Hurr durr arabs have slightly lighter skin
So bluh blurrr abos are trying to become arab
Hurr durr arabs are supreme master race n sheeiiiiiiiiiiit
1639585807130.png
Another mariana trench iq argument from the forum's resident special ed sandnigger. Funny how even other sandniggers here don't agree with you on almost anything.
Made in Heaven said:

There you go again acting like you know anything about my life
Everything you've done until now. Your very behaviour on this forum leads to my conclusions. Feel free to prove me wrong otherwise.
Made in Heaven said:
Actually I haven't. This is you once again projecting your feelings onto the discussion. You started this conversation by accusing me of being an Arab
Because deep down you want me to have dark skin like you:feelsdevil:
If you are retarded and deluded enough to think that every person who looksmaxxes is trying to look like YOU, a retarded sandnigger incel. Then you clearly don't have a sense of identity besides your race.

Your race IS your only identity. Heck its not even race but just a lack of melanin. Its pathetic to even think that without it you'd be nothing and your ego will break apart.

I mean there must be something, ANYTHING. Something lil sandniggy Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven is good at. Something he did right in his sad little life.

The lack of melanin molecules in your skin can't be the only thing about you? Are you really this much of an NPC?
Made in Heaven said:
Me = pink/white skin
Dravidian chimps = shit colored skin

So yeah if some Indian is bleaching their skin they are indeed trying to look more similar to me. Just like how Asia whor3s will dye their hair blonde to look Nordic.
Holy shit omfg you actually are a braindead NPC:feelskek:

Listen here folks. You heard it here first. Billions of people on this planet are trying to become Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven is the ultimate standard of beauty.:feelskek: The gold standard of whiteness:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Every whore who ever wore make up is only trying to emulate Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven

A mongroloid sandnigger mutt is the ultimate white person. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine deluding yourself and coping THIS hard. But I can understand, you'd probably jump off a building if you didn't.

I am unfortunately not blessed with such low levels of self awareness. I'd probably rope if I had to live even 1 day in your shoes.
Caesercel said:
Lol no retard. You are not some ultimate gold standard of white skin.
Made in Heaven said:

Considering I have rosy pink cheeks, yeah I kinda am

I regularly see Europeans here with darker skin tones than me
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just lol. Fuck. I can't:feelskek:

The only thing your rosy pink cheeks are good for is to be kissed and raped by one of those baccha bazi Afgans. :feelskek:
Made in Heaven said:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Indian women would die to have skin color like mine.
And it goes on. The retarded sand niggy still cannot decouple his sense of self from his skin color.

I know this line of reasoning is too high iq for you to even comprehend. You are NOT the ultimate white person. You are NOT the only white person. Infact YOU are not even a white person. People who try to whiten their skin are NOT trying to look like YOU.

No one wants to become YOU. No one gives a single fuck about YOU Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven . You are nothing to most people.

If every woman who bleaches her skin is trying to look like Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven that means every white person on this planet IS Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven . This is how retarded your cope is.
Made in Heaven said:
. They would certainly prefer me over you:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
How many girls have you fucked?
Case closed

But I'm sure the afgan chads would love to have some fun with you:feelskek:
Made in Heaven said:
Why do your people do this? Why do they aim to have skin colors more similar to Turks like me? Why do they hate their dark skin?

View attachment 548136
Are you a special ed kid or something? How many times do I have to repeat something till it gets through your thick little head.

PEOPLE WHO TRY TO WHITEN THEIR SKIN(AS RETARDED AS THAT MAYBE) ARE NOT TRYING TO BECOME TURKS. AND THEY ARE ESPECIALLY NOT TRYING TO BECOME Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven . TURKS JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE LIGHTER SKIN ON AVERAGE. THAT'S LITERALLY IT.

I've already said this in other posts but I'll repeat again: The one and only reason YOU Made in Heaven@Made in Heaven thinks that they are trying to become like YOU is because YOU are such an ABSOLUTE LOSER AND FAILURE IN LIFE that your skin color is YOUR ONLY IDENTITY. So other people whitening their skin or whatever is LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DERIVE ANY KIND OF SENSE OF SELF FROM.

Some abo shitskin whore half way across the planet applying some cream IS YOUR ONLY SOURCE OF LIFEFUEL WHICH PREVENTS YOU FROM ROPING.

This is how absolutely over it is for you.
Did not read. Your people will never have fair skin like Turks and that will forever make Indian men incels compared to Turkish men and it will forever make Indian women hags compared to Turkish women.

Take your seething ass and go cry somewhere else. Stop shitting up this thread
C180f3c27a157aa5043f2bbb4dca9609

47d3a99181689c7b9ed711601108aa3c

2c4906aadfe8c421271bddf3c37aeeee
2e70240a31e2c54ae9f4d3d57e8b9413

Autism moment
Stop spamming that

Attachments

• 2e70240a31e2c54ae9f4d3d57e8b9413.jpg
    2e70240a31e2c54ae9f4d3d57e8b9413.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2c4906aadfe8c421271bddf3c37aeeee.jpg
    2c4906aadfe8c421271bddf3c37aeeee.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 19
Did not read. Your people will never have fair skin like Turks and that will forever make Indian men incels compared to Turkish men and it will forever make Indian women hags compared to Turkish women.

Take your seething ass and go cry somewhere else. Stop shitting up this thread
View attachment 548229

View attachment 548226
You will never be white.

You were are andd will always remain a retarded self-delusional failure of a sand nigger incel who achieved nothing in his life. Just one step away from killing yourself

You look nothing like the photos you post.

Literal shitskins lifemog you daily

On top you are a seething cowardly baby who runs away.

But tell me more about how those "pink cheeks" are treating you. :feelskek:

Last edited:
You will never be white.

You were are andd will always remain a retarded self-delusional failure of a sand nigger incel who achieved nothing in his life. Just one step away from killing yourself

You look nothing like the photos you post.

Literal shitskins lifemog you daily

On top you are a seething cowardly baby who runs away.

But tell me more about how those "pink cheeks" are treating you. :feelskek:
Damn! He mad!
E162b0b409512db03c0b6b6b6cb17cff

Ive got none tbh :society:

Just sitting back and enjoying a classic flamewar :feelscomfy:
Well I think it ended for the most part. Especially since I don't want to engage with caesercel's race denial

4acee126bdccfd91b8c8232b12d4b40b

@Caesercel @Made in Heaven

Thanks for this thoroughly entertaining thread :feelsohh:

View attachment 548236
Well I think it ended for the most part. Especially since I don't want to engage with caesercel's race denial

View attachment 548238
An abo shitskinned niggerwhore applying some cream halfway across the planet is your ONLY SOURCE OF LIFEFUEL.

That's how ABSOLUTELY OVER it is for you.

But keep posting cherrypicked little cutegirls who look nothing like your ugly ass. Your tranny fantasies are as hilarious as your race cope:lul:

Last edited:
An abo shitskinned niggerwhore applying some cream halfway across the planet is your ONLY SOURCE OF LIFEFUEL.

That's how ABSOLUTELY OVER it is for you.

But keep posting cherrypicked little cutegirls who look nothing like your ugly ass. Your tranny fantasies are as hilarious as your race cope:lul:
>He has to resort to making up accusations and projecting them as facts
:feelskek:
Iraqi men

>He has to resort to making up accusations and projecting them as facts
:feelskek:
View attachment 548279
You don't look anything like those chaddams and you don't look anything lile those cute girls.

You are a retarded poor ginger sandnigger loser. Literal shitskins lifemog you.

I feel the urge to simp for any noodle who is not a race traitor, even if they are complete whores. Like think about it: are you happy about foids fucking Chad? No, of course not. But for me and a lot of other ricecels it's already lifefuel when we find a single noodlewhore who is not whitu cocku onry, even if she has a bodycount of 100 and fucks Chang only. That's how low my expectations are, it's absolutely pathetic. I don't think any non-ricecel can understand tbh, we are below normal inceldom. This is riceceldom :feelsrope:

@epillepsy @PPEcel
I used to be sad seeing couples (a long time ago), now I greet it with semi-content if I see normal native young couples, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE DAUGHTER(S) (if they have only boys or more boys, I want to kill them and their children). I have seen so many native woman-a foreigner man couples these last few years. Just last time I went outdoors I saw a native young woman with a 100% black African (confirmed couple, they shared the same refrigerator), my rage level was only about a quarter of what it once was. Lifefuel seeing a native man with a foreigner woman, last time I saw one live was late summer/autumn of 2020. Before that, long time also. IT IS SUPER RARE. I know that nearby lives one Vietnamese woman, but I hate her and her husband (probably local, though not confirmed, the boys look half-Asian), because they have 3 or 4 boys and no girls (maybe they aborted them).

I used to be sad seeing couples (a long time ago), now I greet it with semi-content if I see normal native young couples, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE DAUGHTER(S) (if they have only boys or more boys, I want to kill them and their children). I have seen so many native woman-a foreigner man couples these last few years. Just last time I went outdoors I saw a native young woman with a 100% black African (confirmed couple, they shared the same refrigerator), my rage level was only about a quarter of what it once was. Lifefuel seeing a native man with a foreigner woman, last time I saw one live was late summer/autumn of 2020. Before that, long time also. IT IS SUPER RARE. I know that nearby lives one Vietnamese woman, but I hate her and her husband (probably local, though not confirmed, the boys look half-Asian), because they have 3 or 4 boys and no girls (maybe they aborted them).
There are some noodle moms with full Asian looking kids around where I live, it's always lifefuel when I see them tbh.