Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting being a pushover has RUINED my life

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-

continuing from my last post, i have another story of something that also happened to me around 10 months ago.
this black guy i used to talk to, he would orbit me like crazy and even act gay as shit to me sometimes. we got close and i even hung out with him once after school, it was fun i rarely get to do that.
anyways, i noticed he started getting physical with me and i didnt like it. he'd start punching me hard in the stomach, or pushing me for no reason. (obvious nnigger behavior) but i ignored it anyways.
ill never forget what someone on this site told me "you give them an inch, theyll take a mile"
this guy took a whole fucking marathon from me.
i was walking to class and he came up to me, PUNCHED me in the stomach, then THREW my phone onto the ground. I checked my phone it was SHATTERED from the back. WTF. IVE HAD THE PHONE FOR 4 YEARS AND NEVER NOT ONCE DID IT EVEN HAVE A SCRATCH. THIS NIGGER COMES INTO MY LIFE AND NOW MY PHONE IS ALMOST DEAD AND LOST ALL ITS VALUE. WTF.
I kept spam calling him about the phone, i said "are you going to pay for this"
HE BLOCKED ME AND IGNORED ME AT SCHOOL.
i decided during lunch i would go into his class and confront him and HE IGNORED ME WHEN I WENT INTO THE CLASS TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.
i got called down to the principals office, WHAT DID THEY TELL ME?
I HAVE AN IN CLASS SUSPENSION FOR GOING INTO SOMEONES CLASS WITHOUT PERMISSION. EVEN AFTER I EXPLAINED WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THE PRINCIPAL SAID
"sorry we checked the cameras, it looked like you guys were playing around, so we dont have enough evidence to do anything."
I SNAPPED.
I TOLD THAT LTB BITCH OF A PRINICPAL
"I KNEW YOU GUYS WERENT GOING TO DO ANYTHING, WASTING MY TIME TALKING TO ME FOR NOTHING. THANK YOU FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."
SHE TELLS ME
"i dont like your tone, i think you need to cool off here for some time"
THEN SHE TRAPS ME THERE FOR A GOOD 15 MINUTES AND COMES BACK
"are you ready to talk like a civil person now?"
EXCUSE ME? WHAT THE FUCK.
SO I GOT FUCKING MAD AS SHIT, DOXXED THE NIGGER ON 4CHAN AND TOLD EVERYONE ON R9K TO MAKE FUN OF HIS OBESE NIGGER MOM BY GIVING THEM HER NUMBER.
they spam call his obese nigger mom, INSULT HER FOR HER WEIGHT, and next day IM BACK IN THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE
The principal calls my parents about me "harrassing" the nigger and BEST PART
THE OBESE NIGGER SHEEBOON MOTHER COMES TO MY HOUSE TO TALK TO MY DAD (WHO IS A BODYBUILDER) ABOUT HOW I "FATSHAMED" HER
JFLLL
she was wearing a UPS vest so my father and i assumed she was poor by working a minimum wage job like that and after she left my dad said
"listen, its your responsibility to take care of your stuff. and im not going to take money from a woman who makes 15 dollars an hour to pay for your phone. next time stand up for yourself. and by the way, i dont give a shit about fatshaming. in this family we fat shame."
and he made me run 3 miles after telling me that.

:soy:

Dnr but yea being pushover is common for non NTs. I wish I wasn’t a bitch especially during those days and just beat the shit out of normies who even tried anything

Honestly you aren't even the bad guy in my books here this guy treated you like a subhuman and he deserves this

Dnr but yea being pushover is common for non NTs. I wish I wasn’t a bitch especially during those days and just beat the shit out of normies who even tried anything

Dog Eats dog World

Shit on Others or get Shitted on

Good read, Should have pulled out a glock and demanded money

You need to set boundaries at start and get aggressive/give consequences when they break it

Absolutely. That's pretty much why I don't have any 'real' friends, and nobody respects me.

It's good that you learned to stand up for yourself. Now you're better because of it. More incels need to do it, but it's a ND trait.

Also this is how schools handle bullying: they let it slide. Even worse, they only did something after you reacted with action.

It's good that you learned to stand up for yourself. Now you're better because of it. More incels need to do it, but it's a ND trait.

Also this is how schools handle bullying: they let it slide. Even worse, they only did something after you reacted with action.
exactly, then youre in trouble
Absolutely. That's pretty much why I don't have any 'real' friends, and nobody respects me.
:feelsbadman:

School is all about "adequate actions" to fulfill the image requirement. They do not give a single fuck about justice or fairness.

School is all about "adequate actions" to fulfill the image requirement. They do not give a single fuck about justice or fairness.
True. Bullying is fine because it's common, but when the victim, after years of it, has had enough lashes out strongly they will step in to stop it. Then "justice" happens.

jusr lose your weight first tbh, u seem rich can still betabux

True. Bullying is fine because it's common, but when the victim, after years of it, has had enough lashes out strongly they will step in to stop it. Then "justice" happens.
But it is common because proper actions are not taken. If they punish the bully hard/ruin his life, it will drop fast. It is enabled.

Doesn't work as manlet
Works, it is matter of other type of punishment. It can be as simple as throwing eggs and running way. No one wanna fuck with "crazy" guy in general. Could be your friends helping you, could be calling cops or even doing things that ruin other person's social status(even tho yours will decline too), if none work, just go ER on them and their family in minecraft. Why even live if its that bad situation?

But it is common because proper actions are not taken. If they punish the bully hard/ruin his life, it will drop fast. It is enabled.
True. Usually though, the victim reacts with greater strength than the bully bullied him. Bullying will sometimes be "confused" with joking around, pranking, etc.