Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a nosecel is worse than all forms of rape

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Being a nosecel is one of the worst things to happen to a man, it ruins all your chances of living comfortably, you get bullied in school for it, your clowned on so much.

Meanwhile foids with bad noses sometimes get free surgery, I've seen videos where foids get free rhinoplasty just because they didn't like their nose, meanwhile I was trying to find videos of men getting free surgery and suprise suprise, I found nothing.

Stupid fucking foids you have nothing to worry about, you constantly whine about "unfair beauty standards" and rape. Yeah well, your "unfair beauty standards" don't exist and you're constantly whine about absolutely nothing because womens physical and mental flaws are celebrated today and even if you don't like you'll just whine about and most likely get the surgery for free.

You also constantly whine about "rape culture". It doesn't exist you dumb whores, most of your "rape" allegations are just sub5s who just accidentally touched you or looked at you funny. Plus you're all whores anyway so what's another dick gonna do? Just because he wasn't Chad it's rape?

Meanwhile us nosecels (and all cels) are actually suffering, we can't get free anything if we wanted to and we constantly have to suffer insults at our flaws while tuna trunks' flaws are celebrated on soycial media.

Last edited:
get a rhinoplasty

Didnt read but whats wrong with your nose

Didnt read but whats wrong with your nose
It looks like kike nose overlord even though I'm not a kike and I was cucked and bullied by everyone because of it.

It looks like kike nose overlord even though I'm not a kike and I was cucked and bullied by everyone because of it.
Nigga get rhino, nose is like the easiest thing to fix with surgery unlike other subhuman features such as bug eyes or recessed jaw

Nigga get rhino, nose is like the easiest thing to fix with surgery unlike other subhuman features such as bug eyes or recessed jaw
Not like everyone get it right away when ever they want, and I also gotta find people to drive me to the place and also take care of me afterwards during the recovery and I don't want my deranged parents involved in anything in my life.

tuna trunks
Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life
Denzel Washington Pointing GIF

Hey IT. (I have a funny AVI this time so you should add me to the screenshot)

get rhinoplasty and become rhino