Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a non psychopath sucks

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I hate feeling guilty for inconveniencing people even if it benefits me. This is why you cannot be ultra successful as a non psychopath you cant take advantage of people. If you force yourself to act like this you will just get heart and stress issues and die at 50. Best you can do is a job that requires expertise and knowledge that is high paying.

You can become a secondary psychopath

I hate feeling guilty for inconveniencing people even if it benefits me. This is why you cannot be ultra successful as a non psychopath you cant take advantage of people. If you force yourself to act like this you will just get heart and stress issues and die at 50. Best you can do is a job that requires expertise and knowledge that is high paying.
The difference between a criminal psychopath and a CEO is the suit.

Attachments

• main-qimg-6e9e15e9ee35c0865ce3b8ded3fb4e03-pjlq.jpg
    main-qimg-6e9e15e9ee35c0865ce3b8ded3fb4e03-pjlq.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 52
You can train yourself to become a sociopath, or it can happen on its own through life experiences. Psychopathy, however, is biological. You're born a psychopath.

@21stCenturyChimp
Psychopath mogs sociopath hard. Sociopath looks like a total loser in comparison, jfl

You can train yourself to become a sociopath, or it can happen on its own through life experiences. Psychopathy, however, is biological. You're born a psychopath.
cope, its over

I truly wish I was a psychopath too, they're super based. They can easily manipulate foids and slither into any society or group and morph themselves to the groups ideals. It's like being a super juden.

What you have is group strategy. This moral instinct is one that developed to protect those around you. Basically, you're a good person fit for a high trust society. But you live in a low trust one. Learn to hate those around you, as they're enablers and enforcers of the death of the previous high trust society. Fuck em. You have no group anymore, why protect them?

the worst part is most of us ‘incels’ are far more trustworthy than any normie will ever be, but most of soyciety trusts us the least
normies are the least trustworthy aside from psycho/sociopaths because they do anything to fit in. They take on the form of what is most beneficial to them and are therefore elusive and spooky