Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Being a NEET is the best thing that happened to my life...

• Thread starter TheHungariancel
  • Start date
T

TheHungariancel

Greycel
... but it's coming to an end.

I've been a NEET for a little more than a year now and my mental health has never been this good. It's not particularly good currently either, but I'm way better off now than when I was in high school or university. I had a lot of time to cope with reading books on philosophy, history, reading about the blackpill and since I'm young (21) copes like video games, movies, masturbation still work for me.

Two years ago I dropped out of university after the first two semesters cause it was just too brutal for me, but now I'm going back to another one. I really didn't want to go back, but my parents told me I either go back to uni or I have to find a job. I obviously chose university, no one would hire an unskilled autistic subhuman like me.

Just the thought of waking up early, studying for stupid exams, mogged by chads every second of everyday and ignored by girls all the time makes my stomach churn. I wanted to rope every single day when I was in my previous university, just being there was a torture for me. There were days where I would just hid in the restroom for hours and watched youtube videos on my phone and jerked off like I did in high school and elementary school.

I'm fairly sure I won't last long and I'm going to drop out again and my parents will force me to find a job or they'll kick me out.

I don't have any goals in this life. I don't want to achieve anything. I don't want to do anything besides rotting in my room forever.

Also, I don't give a shit about my course. It's STEM, so it's highly likely that I'll just fail my exams simply because I'm too low IQ for it.

I've been a NEET for a little more than a year now and my mental health has never been this good. It's not particularly good currently either, but I'm way better off now than when I was in high school or university. I had a lot of time to cope with reading books on philosophy, history, reading about the blackpill and since I'm young (21) copes like video games, movies, masturbation still work for me.

Two years ago I dropped out of university after the first two semesters cause it was just too brutal for me, but now I'm going back to another one. I really didn't want to go back, but my parents told me I either go back to uni or I have to find a job. I obviously chose university, no one would hire an unskilled autistic subhuman like me.

Just the thought of waking up early, studying for stupid exams, mogged by chads every second of everyday and ignored by girls all the time makes my stomach churn. I wanted to rope every single day when I was in my previous university, just being there was a torture for me. There were days where I would just hid in the restroom for hours and watched youtube videos on my phone and jerked off like I did in high school and elementary school.

I'm fairly sure I won't last long and I'm going to drop out again and my parents will force me to find a job or they'll kick me out.

I don't have any goals in this life. I don't want to achieve anything. I don't want to do anything besides rotting in my room forever.
Get a job you worthless racist antisemite

Neeting is good, but it will get tiresome over time, so find a good c0pe.

Also, I don't give a shit about my course. It's STEM, so it's highly likely that I'll just fail my exams simply because I'm too low IQ for it.
Welcome to STEM.
It's fucking hard.
I hate the people here.
Being isolated and studying myself to death fucking sucks. Getting no attention from all these young foids sucks.
But the degree (where I am) is worth it.
I need it now.

It is tiresome, but it's still the best option for an incel.
Not gonna argue, pure facts. Neeting is great, I hope to save enough and find a job that allows this kind of life style.

I do enjoy traveling, and I do want to go to some places with my few friends (Who are single and some Incels).

Welcome to STEM.
It's fucking hard.
I hate the people here.
Being isolated and studying myself to death fucking sucks. Getting no attention from all these young foids sucks.
But the degree (where I am) is worth it.
I need it now.
Good for you man. You at least have goal to work for, which is a pretty good cope. I don't have any goal. I really just want to rot, but it's not an option for me anymore.

Good for you man. You at least have goal to work for, which is a pretty good cope. I don't have any goal. I really just want to rot, but it's not an option for me anymore.
I wish you the best man. If you do well you may be able to get a job that pays for your copes

ive been a neet for 5 years plus and its been pretty good. been cooming, gaming, jamming to music, watching cartoons and watching some movies. my mama pays all the bills and internet and I pretty much pirate everything I can on the internet for free so life is good for me except for the fact I cant fuck the bitches I want to fuck. I might start going to the gym and cold approach hoes but I might get thrown out since im a truecel for the most part.

Ive been a NEET for 7 years and im doing good

ive been a neet for 5 years plus and its been pretty good. been cooming, gaming, jamming to music, watching cartoons and watching some movies. my mama pays all the bills and internet and I pretty much pirate everything I can on the internet for free so life is good for me except for the fact I cant fuck the bitches I want to fuck. I might start going to the gym and cold approach hoes but I might get thrown out since im a truecel for the most part.
Sounds like me except the "living with parents" part

I was lucky covid happened and relegated all of my classes to remote learning

Well, I have been neet for many years.

Everyone who thinks schizophrenia is bad doesn’t know shit.

I am happy to be schizophrenic because I will never have to work.
Not unless the USA collapses anyway.

I just play video games and listen to music.
I like to run and go for long walks.
I have no sleep schedule because I can sleep whenever I want.

Schizophrenia is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Whenever I socialize I always do something stupid. Because whenever I'm socializing I'm drunk.

Im neeting till i get surgery

youre gonna start really feeling it at 25 boyo
the realization that its beyond over is going to make it harder to cope

NEET master race

youre gonna start really feeling it at 25 boyo
the realization that its beyond over is going to make it harder to cope
You’re right, I also think there will be days, starting from around my mid 20s that the old copes won’t work anymore, but I think the most brutal part comes after you hit 30. But honestly man, I don’t think about the future: I cope until I can, I avoid work until it’s possible.

Sub 5 should all be given access to neetbux and assisted suicide. The average normie doesn't want to be around sub 5 in the uni and workplace or public in general.

I couldn't go to university because I have low IQ. As a substitute, I did a 2-year professional course which brought me nothing because they kicked me out of the company where I was doing my internship because I was too autistic and during the theoretical lessons my classmates considered me retarded, in fact I they were always excluded from various projects. My parents often insult me because I don't have a job but I'm looking for one. Nobody wants to hire someone ugly and autistic like me.

Trust me nothing will change no matter what surgery you get. It's genuinely over
Lol nigger shut up not everyone on this forum is a manlet shitskin bengali