Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a NEET is extremely brutal

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
I woke up at 6 pm today and took a nap from 7 to midnight. I now have to kill hours of my time doing nothing on the internet and shitposting on this forum.

I have nothing to do and I absolutely hate it. Fuck being a NEET. I hate working and I'm sedated on drugs so I have no alternative. I just want to rope.

Id rather be NEET than work ngl

I see your point, you can only cope for so long when you've done everything you wanted to do as a NEET, unless you do the same shit until you die, but isn't that what life is essentially?

this guy has an entire guide on how to be a neet, you can do plenty of shit, fuck u, i have to go to school and get shit on by normies and weird stares from foids
I see your point, you can only cope for so long when you've done everything you wanted to do as a NEET, unless you do the same shit until you die, but isn't that what life is basically?
better then wageslaving till death

this guy has an entire guide on how to be a neet, you can do plenty of shit, fuck u, i have to go to school and get shit on by normies and weird stares from foids

better then wageslaving till death

Looking back at school I liked going there, and I had good copes when I was a teenager. Essentially, I'd say I had a good childhood and good teenage years but my adulthood is just sitting on a computer 10h a day. It's really brutal.

i would like to be neet but I cannot here

NEET or death. Can't wait to get my neetbux.

I would love to be a NEET but I want to buy copes

Looking back at school I liked going there, and I had good copes when I was a teenager. Essentially, I'd say I had a good childhood and good teenage years but my adulthood is just sitting on a computer 10h a day. It's really brutal.
shit future doesnt look bright for me, all there is wageslaving, hopefully i get enough for some surgery

Copes are vital for incels. The best copes aren't free. Unfortunately. They're very expensive.

I am over 30, no higher education, no job history (not even a day), no real job interviews even (I have applied to some jobs in my life, but there aren't many that I fulfil requirements).

I would like to try to have a normal job to prove some people wrong that have said to me: "just get a job, loser". But I have no prospects of ever getting a job, I am way too old already and can't even apply for education, because I never went to gymnasium. I have one worthless vocational education degree (that line of work no longer exists) and because of that there is a rule that I can't apply for new vocational degree.

I would like to experience what it would be like not to be long-term unemployed loser. I've been unemployment since before the Lehman Brothers shock and financial crisis and now there's the global recession brought by lockdowns.

If I lived in the USA, I think I would have got a job because the economy is so much better there. What destroys young people here is that it's so big of a risk to hire someone unlike in the USA, because firing a normal employee is impossible or very expensive and time-consuming.

NEETing may be fun for a few years, but being a middle aged man without job history sucks big time.

I am over 30, no higher education, no job history (not even a day), no real job interviews even (I have applied to some jobs in my life, but there aren't many that I fulfil requirements).

I would like to try to have a normal job to prove some people wrong that have said to me: "just get a job, loser". But I have no prospects of ever getting a job, I am way too old already and can't even apply for education, because I never went to gymnasium. I have one worthless vocational education degree (that line of work no longer exists) and because of that there is a rule that I can't apply for new vocational degree.

I would like to experience what it would be like not to be long-term unemployed loser. I've been unemployment since before the Lehman Brothers shock and financial crisis and now there's the global recession brought by lockdowns.

If I lived in the USA, I think I would have got a job because the economy is so much better there. What destroys young people here is that it's so big of a risk to hire someone unlike in the USA, because firing a normal employee is impossible or very expensive and time-consuming.

NEETing may be fun for a few years, but being a middle aged man without job history sucks big time.
you scandinavian?

I like it tbh

imo being a wageslave is a million times worse than being a NEET
I wish I could be a NEET forever tbh

NEETing may be fun for a few years, but being a middle aged man without job history sucks big time
Truly brutal for you man, i'm 25 and never got a job too. I got a good for nothing degree, wasted 4 years of my life

imo being a wageslave is a million times worse than being a NEET
I wish I could be a NEET forever tbh

Depends on salary.

I've never even been to an airplane or a train. I would like to travel the world but that requires money. I would like to buy a computer and play video games. I would like to have a car and driver's license. I still haven't got a smartphone yet. I use still basic Nokia model.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to end up as a NEET when my low IQ causes my education to fail. There's no hope.

Truly brutal for you man, i'm 25 and never got a job too. I got a good for nothing degree, wasted 4 years of my life

Yes, it's so brutal that better to not think about it.

Even if I got a normal job, I would be quickly fired because of autism. Only good job for me would be factory job. But there aren't any factories any more here. The last ones (big bakery and paper factory) just closed/are closing. One factory job literally receives hundreds or thousands of applications and requires education that I don't have.

Direct quite from one training (written feedback afterwards) I was forced to do in a nursing home: "non-existent social kills".

You hate being a NEET but you hate working? Over for you tbh

You don't know how to manage your time.
If you would work, you'd be terrible at it as well.

Yes, it's so brutal that better to not think about it.

Even if I got a normal job, I would be quickly fired because of autism. Only good job for me would be factory job. But there aren't any factories any more here. The last ones (big bakery and paper factory) just closed/are closing. One factory job literally receives hundreds or thousands of applications and requires education that I don't have.

Direct quite from one training (written feedback afterwards) I was forced to do in a nursing home: "non-existent social kills".
Yeah i have autism too

Depends on salary.

I've never even been to an airplane or a train. I would like to travel the world but that requires money. I would like to buy a computer and play video games. I would like to have a car and driver's license. I still haven't got a smartphone yet. I use still basic Nokia model.
:cryfeels:
I feel you
and I agree... you need money to have access to good copes in life
It depends on a lot of things imo
the salary, the job, your coworkers, your boss, the working environment
I'm saying I'd rather NEET forever because my last job was absolutely hell... the money was shit, all of my coworkers were absolute cunts, I was constantly bullied, my boss was a post wall single mom roastie, and I had to work on weekends on top of everything else
I thought about suicide every single day
I don't wish that shit upon anyone

"Neet life is the dream boyos"
x6SksLc.gif

Ah yes sitting at home doing nothing all day while milking money is very brutal indeed. :feelsseriously:
Hell on earth I tell ya.

Id rather be NEET than work ngl

It's all shit tbh. This is coming from someone who has done all of the options. Been a student for years, worked for 5 month stretches, been a neet living on my own for half a year now. It's all boring, games have gotten mostly boring now. I'm trying to upgrade my pc to cope with ultra graphics + mods in any game I want.

I hate working. Inceldom should be a recognised illness and every incel should be given free money. Forcing incels to do normiejobs is one of mankinds greatest injustices.

are you gonna neet after school ?
No there’s no way I can NEET.
I’m not disabled, I don’t have any mental illnesses and my parents will most likely not allow it.

It would be great if a really large mass (+80%) of young men become NEET so it normalizes.

Last edited:
I woke up at 6 pm today and took a nap from 7 to midnight. I now have to kill hours of my time doing nothing on the internet and shitposting on this forum.

I have nothing to do and I absolutely hate it. Fuck being a NEET. I hate working and I'm sedated on drugs so I have no alternative. I just want to rope.
Drugs are the best tbh. I love drugs.

Being Neet isnt living tbh

I would rather never have been a neet in my life. It will take me a lot to re-adapt.

he's so much of a neet that he don't even post on forums, too much work
brutal, he's a god of a neet. To busy making music. Wish i could neet, maybe I will after surgery no point in wage slaving