Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a NEET is depressing

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

subhuman abused dog , traumacel , untermensch
★★★★★
I don't care what people are saying about being a NEET but for me that's the most depressing shit ever especially if you're not a normie with friends or a dude who's attractive and gets women. The worst kind of NEETs are the NEETs that rot all day and do nothing just exist and waste time and oxygen. Doing nothing productive is my worst nightmare yet some people live like this for years because they're too depressed to do anything about it. Are there any NEETs here that have been living like Satou from Welcome to the NHK for over 3 years ?

I don't care what people are saying about being a NEET but for me that's the most depressing shit ever especially if you're not a normie with friends or a dude who's attractive and gets women. The worst kind of NEETs are the NEETs that rot all day and do nothing just exist and waste time and oxygen. Doing nothing productive is my worst nightmare yet some people live like this for years because they're too depressed to do anything about it. Are there any NEETs here that have been living like Satou from Welcome to the NHK for over 3 years ?
Im nearing 3 years of living like this, Im a hikkikomori, I NEVER leave the house anymore.

Slave trait
It's not like I wouldn't want to live like this for awhile but I don't want to be a heavy weight for my parents even if it's just for a little bit. I would have to chase some career eventually.

Im gaming my life away, Since 11 when it started with bf3 then mw3 then a laptop old af running 30fps with payday 2 then a desktop, Then ps3 again then college more ps3 and pc, GTAV comes around for pc, More pc gaming, Being bullied at school, Come home to a game, Rinse and repeat, Fast forward i start working, i do this for years on end until i eventually hop on neetbuxx again, All these years ive been gaming, Gaming gaming, Somehow im still not fat tho, Idk, The friendship attempts i had outside was a catastrophe, I tried holding hands with girls or to make them mine by talking to them about hobbies, Nope they were disgusted, I realized at 19 it was due to being ugly, For some reason ive been bluepilled for way too long just scrolling apps.

It's not like I wouldn't want to live like this for awhile but I don't want to be a heavy weight for my parents even if it's just for a little bit. I would have to chase some career eventually.
Yeah, being a deadweight for your parents is brutal.

I've been a NEET since 2012, and I can tell you that it's a pit that you can't escape from. I'm probably going to end it soon.

NEET and Wagie are both depressing

Im gaming my life away, Since 11 when it started with bf3 then mw3 then a laptop old af running 30fps with payday 2 then a desktop, Then ps3 again then college more ps3 and pc, GTAV comes around for pc, More pc gaming, Being bullied at school, Come home to a game, Rinse and repeat, Fast forward i start working, i do this for years on end until i eventually hop on neetbuxx again, All these years ive been gaming, Gaming gaming, Somehow im still not fat tho, Idk, The friendship attempts i had outside was a catastrophe, I tried holding hands with girls or to make them mine by talking to them about hobbies, Nope they were disgusted, I realized at 19 it was due to being ugly, For some reason ive been bluepilled for way too long just scrolling apps.
same man i gamed my life away too and the part with being bullied in school hits close home.

i wasted my life on league of legends, cs 1.6 and SAMP. Can't even play next-gen games because my laptop won't run them.

being a neet without money is brootal :feelsrope:

living like a neet since 2020, i was working in 2018 and 2019, but covid came and destroyed my business

not really. i would be depressed if i had to work 9to5. and stop with the productivity bs. take some Blackpills.

Being a neet with money is literally the greatest thing ever. Its my dream

Being a neet with money is literally the greatest thing ever. Its my dream
i want to neetbuxx as aspie but its simply not possible here :feelshaha:

I'm a neet for 15 years.

i wasted my life on league of legends, cs 1.6 and SAMP. Can't even play next-gen games because my laptop won't run them.
You're me? I'm actually programming in SA:MP.

I've been a NEET for 4 years now but not necessarily because I wanted to. Health problems have made me unable to work. I'm trying to get better and get back into school though

I only NEETED for 6 months but I have to say I disagree, because I'm not bluepilled enough to believe I would have chances to go outside. I had achieved a semi-peace of mind state, where I could just focus on coping and enjoying myself. It's either being outside and being laughed at by normies or living in your little world no one can touch you from.

8+ years, everything in life is pointless anyways.

Being NEET is based tho.
And I don't think that wageslaving and spending time with normies at work is less depressing than being all alone all day long.

Yes that's the worst. But being a NEET with some money saved up and using it to do creative things is great. That's why I think going back and fourth between working and NEETdom is the way to go.

Trust me brocel, having a 9-5 isn't any better either

You're actually the lucky one.

You have all the time in the world to learn how to draw, practice and create ur own art style.

And then u can make incel comics, or even animations.

Dude its fun as fuck. I just wish more people did it.

Meanwhile Chad has to be a slave and be controlled by women.
If you look closely at chad, the women is walking in front of him, telling him where to go
what to think, and what to do with his life.

Once you get a taste of that pussy, you become a slave.

But as incels we are free to be whoever we want.
We lead our own lives.

You're actually the lucky one.

You have all the time in the world to learn how to draw, practice and create ur own art style.

And then u can make incel comics, or even animations.

Dude its fun as fuck. I just wish more people did it.

Meanwhile Chad has to be a slave and be controlled by women.
If you look closely at chad, the women is walking in front of him, telling him where to go
what to think, and what to do with his life.

Once you get a taste of that pussy, you become a slave.

But as incels we are free to be whoever we want.
We lead our own lives.
cope

Are there any NEETs here that have been living like Satou from Welcome to the NHK for over 3 years ?
Me, other than a couple weeks stint working at a bar that I couldn't handle so I had to quit.

Jfl you could just read a lot of books. Wageslaving does not accomplish anything

Those are the most based NEETs. Fuck society. Fuck life.

Slave trait
Imagine wanting to Work for this Shithole , while you still will Be an irrelevant man but now with a cuck sign .

Kek.

Woman and chads will Get free validation and Sex on demand. Dont feel Bad About Not being Born Optimally , its Not your fault.

i like neeting. only problem is limited funds for copes. dont care about the productivity and contributing to soyciety crap

I'd feel so much worse if I had to go outside on the regular

I've been a neet since 2003

Jfl you could just read a lot of books. Wageslaving does not accomplish anything
Exactly , wageslaving is pointless and cucked

Disabledcel here (don’t know if I count as NEET, because I do get government disability monies) but being a shut in for the past few years has definitely made me feel similar to how you are feeling. Unfortunately somedays I feel so depressed I’ll just lay in the bed for 15 hours at a time. I literally had a huge piss stain in my old mattress, because I refused to get out of bed, I’d just wallow in my own piss and cry. I’ve made much progress since then, but I agree with you NEET life isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. My family use to tell me shit like “you get a check and a apartment from the government and have never had to work in your adult life, you’re living the dream, you have a awesome life, how could you possibly be depressed” I can’t help but think…. If only it were that easy….

It sucks but I prefer it over wageslaving a shitty job and coming home to nothing