Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a Muslim man is the worst

R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★
Even if you are nt or Chad you can't get a gf because it's "haram". You will never have teen love unless you go against the brainwashing and manage to hide your gf.

Muslim foids are subhuman white worshipping whores who expect men to pay all the bills at the same time you must be a religoius slave while she is a femenist whore.

She can refuse sex whenever she wants, she can take your kids and rinse you for child support/alimony. You will never see them again.

Muslim foids get hymen restoration to fake being a virgin, when in fact she was a dirty slut.

If she had a past as a whore you must accept it, because "Allah forgives". If she cheats and cucks you she is meant to lie and say the child belongs to you. You must accept it.

I used to think islam was based, then i did more research and its cucked af. Only richfags and foids benefit from it.

Chad gets 4 wives, incel works in slave labour and is forced to die in a war.

If you say anything against Islam you get your head chopped off then sent to hell forever.

Male circumcision is practised while female circumcision is banned (in the west). No fucking organisation wants male circumcision to be banned, fucking cucks only care abt foids

Yes. My mother says having a girlfriend is haram and only non believers do that stuff :feelshaha:

Yes. My mother says having a girlfriend is haram and only non believers do that stuff :feelshaha:
Being straight is haram and being gay is haram (im not gay). Yet they somehow want you to have kids by 30. Jfl

Do they really want white only

Do they really want white only
White men, or black.they also like chaddam and thugs

When Muslim foids talk abt,"Muslim" men they just mean shitskins/ethnics

Same applies to normies when they say they hate Muslim immigration,

They don't mean white/very light skin turks and arabs who like French or Southern euro.

Its just racism without being overtly racist.

Being a Muslim in the West is infinitely cucked, however:
If she cheats and cucks you she is meant to lie and say the child belongs to you. You must accept it.
In many Islamic countries if you could prove that your whorewife is cheating, you can get away with terminating her (and even her lover in some cases). And I'm not necessarily talking about Afghanistan. That's a privilege Western men could only dream of at this point.

Even if you are nt or Chad you can't get a gf because it's "haram". You will never have teen love unless you go against the brainwashing and manage to hide your gf.

Muslim foids are subhuman white worshipping whores who expect men to pay all the bills at the same time you must be a religoius slave while she is a femenist whore.

She can refuse sex whenever she wants, she can take your kids and rinse you for child support/alimony. You will never see them again.

Muslim foids get hymen restoration to fake being a virgin, when in fact she was a dirty slut.

If she had a past as a whore you must accept it, because "Allah forgives". If she cheats and cucks you she is meant to lie and say the child belongs to you. You must accept it.

I used to think islam was based, then i did more research and its cucked af. Only richfags and foids benefit from it.

If you say anything against Islam you get your head chopped off then sent to hell forever.

Male circumcision is practised while female circumcision is banned (in the west). No fucking organisation wants male circumcision to be banned, fucking cucks only care abt foids
Try orthodoxmaxxing, GrAY

Being a Muslim in the West is infinitely cucked, however:

In many Islamic countries if you could prove that your whorewife is cheating, you can get away with terminating her (and even her lover in some cases). And I'm not necessarily talking about Afghanistan. That's a privilege Western men could only dream of at this point.
You can't prove it without 4 male religious witnesses seeing the penis entering the vagina.

She can also take an oath and deny cheating

Its not provable without modern paternity testing, and even then simp scholars say it might not have been from sex. She may have put sperm inside that she took from a cloth.

Hence no punishment

Fucking cucked religon.

Allah used to be the name the Arab pagans used for their moon god, and the moon is symbolic of the feminine. It's no surprise that Islam has hugely cucked elements in it.

Allah used to be the name the Arab pagans used for their moon god, and the moon is symbolic of the feminine. It's no surprise that Islam has hugely cucked elements in it.
Yes, in islam a woman never needs to work. Foids are empowered even in "islamic" countries
. Boys and men are put down

Know your place slave!

ISLAM IS CUCKED FOR MEN

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel

In Iran, nearly 70% of university graduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) are women—a higher percentage than in any other country.

Nearby Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are close, each boasting over 60% female graduates in science, still more of the rest of the world.

Only in Jordan, Qatar and the UAE are girls more comfortable with math than boys.

Muslim countries have filled more than half of STEM jobs with female workers.

Even if you are nt or Chad you can't
Muslim chads are hypocrite halal playboys. They enjoy teen love, enjoying thier teen love and then preach against incels by using religion

It is what it is. Play with the cards you're deslt with... or go istishadi in Arma 3 so you judge the cons and pros of even thinking about potential violent acts IRL... ... ...

the four wives shit is only for well connected richfags, i hate how incels try to justify conversion on that alone (which doesnt make any sense anyways) but even that isnt true