Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a monk is the biggest cope of all time.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
monk.jpg

These virgin incels decide to live the rest of their lives in remote locations, where they live with other virgin incels away from any women. is there a bigger cope?

Sounds like a good cope.

Dude, literally everything you do is cope. Even sui is cope to an extent cause it doesn't sove the problem but just makes it unsolvable.

I'd rather just Kms tbh

"It's all a cope except the rope."

- RippedRichAndIncel

To get safely to our 40s and 50s without getting entangled any of the shits like marriage and nagging kids or an accusation of rape is really a big achievement of our times.

Monk mode helps in that way. Better life than betabux.

I'd become a monk if I was religious. Good cope.

Kointo said:
I'd become a monk if I was religious. Good cope.

I looked it up. I would consider doing it but I don't think they have monks in my country, and I don't want to become a Christian/Catholic Priest, which is what they mainly are here. Hypothetically, Could a white dude go to like India/Tibet/The Himalayas and be a monk

Battlefield3cel said:
Could a white dude go to like India/Tibet/The Himalayas and be a monk

I remember listening to some video with Stephen Bachelor, who wrote Buddhism without beliefs, where he mentions that many monasteries don't take westerners now without a substantial downpayment of money. A monks training is 7 years I think and westerners would leave after 3 or so years, or go to other orders, and the monasteries were getting a bit tired of it. That might be old though. That might just be the buddhist temples from well known lineages though.

Wizard said:
I remember listening to some video with Stephen Bachelor, who wrote Buddhism without beliefs, where he mentions that many monasteries don't take westerners now without a substantial downpayment of money. A monks training is 7 years I think and westerners would leave after 3 or so years, or go to other orders, and the monasteries were getting a bit tired of it. That might be old though. That might just be the buddhist temples from well known lineages though.
Thanks. Do you know how much we are talking about for the down-payment

https://youtu.be/PLv54SsktIE?t=54m36s

This bit of a documentary has the monks chatting, laughing, and giving each other massages. Just hanging with the buds giving non-gay massages, being a monk sounds cool. I thought for a period men in our society might end up like that, brojobs all around.

Battlefield3cel said:
Thanks. Do you know how much we are talking about for the down-payment
Not really sorry, I don't think it was huge amounts but just to cover their losses. It was a few years ago I heard it.

I imagine if you go on an "adventure" you could probably find a monastery that would take you in as an English speaker but I don't know. All the western monks I know of went through an order in their own country, I'm sure you can find stories of people who just went over there. If you look up meditation retreats you might find one in your country, look up vipassana retreats as they're normally offered freely and from serious organisations. You could maybe make entry that way.

Wizard said:
https://youtu.be/PLv54SsktIE?t=54m36s

This bit of a documentary has the monks chatting, laughing, and giving each other massages. Just hanging with the buds giving non-gay massages, being a monk sounds cool. I thought for a period men in our society might end up like that, brojobs all around.

Not really sorry, I don't think it was huge amounts but just to cover their losses. It was a few years ago I heard it.

I imagine if you go on an "adventure" you could probably find a monastery that would take you in as an English speaker but I don't know. All the western monks I know of went through an order in their own country, I'm sure you can find stories of people who just went over there. If you look up meditation retreats you might find one in your country, look up vipassana retreats as they're normally offered freely and from serious organisations. You could maybe make entry that way.

Thanks Wizard. The vid is pretty interesting. I'll do some research

Becoming a monk is way harder than most people think.

Very strict discipline. These people are laughing on pictures, but they are not tender at all with novices. They will bully you into subordination. Hard physical work. No comfort. In the case of Christian monasteries, years of intense study. Many candidates are rejected. 

I guess you could bribe a third-world monastery into accepting you and leaving you alone most of the day... But this kind of LDARing doesn't seem much better than LDARing with western comfort.

Fontaine said:
But this kind of LDARing doesn't seem much better than LDARing with western comfort.

You're probably right. I just need to find something worthwhile to do

incelman said:
Dude, literally everything you do is cope. Even sui is cope to an extent cause it doesn't sove the problem but just makes it unsolvable.

sui is cope, lmfao thats probably the funniest thing ive ever read in my life

Being a monk should be incels goal because after you've seen female nature and after you see craving equals suffering....why do incels suffer?  Because they want something they can't have.  Learn about female nature, you crave less for females and so most of the suffering starts to cease.  

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SBBda0g5uI[/video]

"Monks do the highest work - they are getting rid of greed, aversion, delusion, look at the world, why is it in turmoil? because of greed, aversion, delusion"
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rZ_4vRN-dA[/video]