Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being a mixed-race subhuman

tuliplover

tuliplover

Greycel
As if there is no other race in the world except her own, my Islamist Marxist idiot European mother went and married a dark-skinned goat fucker, a Turkish-Kurdish mix. I'm tired of my shit-colored eyes, I'm tired of my mother being narcissistic about it all the time, and I'm tired of all the handsome CHADs with colored eyes around me always dating the girls of my dreams. I'm also tired of my chaotic, asymmetrical face that is made up of two unrelated races.

I have the same issue. Race mixing should be banned and punished

Your eye color is not the reason you are incel, but i feel you pain. Got shitty dark green instead of blue eyes

Your eye color is not the reason you are incel, but i feel you pain. Got shitty dark green instead of blue eyes
Dark green is such an awesome color though. I just have generic dark-brown eyes. AKA black.

As if there is no other race in the world except her own, my Islamist Marxist idiot European mother went and married a dark-skinned goat fucker, a Turkish-Kurdish mix. I'm tired of my shit-colored eyes, I'm tired of my mother being narcissistic about it all the time, and I'm tired of all the handsome CHADs with colored eyes around me always dating the girls of my dreams. I'm also tired of my chaotic, asymmetrical face that is made up of two unrelated races.
its easier to blame the subhuman huh?

Dark green is such an awesome color though. I just have generic dark-brown eyes. AKA black.
The green is so dark that it almost looks brown. Light green would have given me halo but no, i got shitty dark green

Brutal
The green is so dark that it almost looks brown. Light green would have given me halo but no, i got shitty dark green
There's a difference between the t50 dark brown color & the light-brown color which often overlaps with dark green
I have the same issue. Race mixing should be banned and punished
Sorry mang, agreed

I've always thought about getting contacts and just being autistic and getting like Scarlet colored eyes or something. I feel like it'd be interesting and fun, but I would have to get an eye doctor to measure my eyes or something.

its easier to blame the subhuman huh?
My mother is a beautiful, well-weighted, well-groomed and intelligent woman. My father, on the other hand, is obese, ugly, hairy, smelly, low intelligence, can't even flush a toilet. He leaves his shit around all the time. Who do you think is the reason why I am so ugly? But thank God I have enough intelligence to flush the toilet and use deodorant.

Brutal

There's a difference between the t50 dark brown color & the light-brown color which often overlaps with dark green

Sorry mang, agreed
My eye color is far away from T50, but i still hate it

I've always thought about getting contacts and just being autistic and getting like Scarlet colored eyes or something. I feel like it'd be interesting and fun, but I would have to get an eye doctor to measure my eyes or something.
Me too, but youd get called out on it immediately, unless you only use it on places you will be once and never again

My eye color is far away from T50, but i still hate it
Same here, I'm sort of a dark-green/light-brown t07 I think

Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 100945 PM

Still hate it, wish I had blue eyes

Me too, but youd get called out on it immediately, unless you only use it on places you will be once and never again
Ye I've been thinking of doing this w/ some kind of blue color contacts, I can easily pull it off due to my phenotype & hair color

Well of course, I don't think you can naturally have scarlet-colored eyes. However, it's not like I'm expecting people to assume that I'm somehow the exception, I just think it'd look cool.

Plus, what do I have to lose? I'm already looked at like I'm a fool because of my height anyway.

Either the brown T07 or T10
Ye that's what I got, my mom has a similar color with kind of a "greenish" undertone if that makes sense & my dad has green-grayish eyes

Ye that's what I got, my mom has a similar color with kind of a "greenish" undertone if that makes sense & my dad has green-grayish eyes
I see
My mom has a dark hazel colour eyes and my dad has the same eye colour as me

Racemixxing shoudl be banned but no way I'm impregnating a black chick though :lul:

Didnt you say you had brown eyes? @VideoGameCoper

Seems like a Celtic thing kinda to have sort of t07-t17 lighter-brown eyes
@VideoGameCoper is also Celtic by ancestry? Didn't know that

Didnt you say you had brown eyes? @VideoGameCoper

Seems like a Celtic thing kinda to have sort of t07-t17 lighter-brown eyes
Yep. Basic brown eyes pretty much I think they call it hazel, but that’s just a glorified brown

@VideoGameCoper is also Celtic by ancestry? Didn't know that
I don’t know about that. I know I'm white with a tiny bet of Irish ancestry. All I know is I have brown/ hazel eyes

This is the brown eye colour i got my dad, making me the only brown-eyed grandchild of my maternal grandparents
View attachment 1262436
Same here, I'm sort of a dark-green/light-brown t07 I think

View attachment 1262350

Still hate it, wish I had blue eyes
More retinal scans for the ai! Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha etc

While this is true in terms of social value, if people at a talking distance can't notice your eye color, does it really matter if it's a few shades lighter? Probably not. I knew this one guy who's eyes were soooo dark blue, they might as well have been black, and I'd argue someone with light brown eyes mogs someone with dark blue eyes easily

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back