Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a mentalcel is utter hell.

SUH

SUH

Veteran
It fucking kills me on the inside seeing so many males a few points lower in attractiveness than me having cute gfs(I'm 5-6/10). I see them everywhere on campus, and many times when I talk to someone in class that would be considered lookcel on the internet he casually mentions his girlfriend. Its much worse being a sexual failure when you were handed average looks but cannot use them due to being extremely high inhib and incapable of catching a girl's interest. One time I was trying to talk to this girl and some 3/10 guy grabbed her attention completely. A few days later I saw them holding hands.

Tinder doesnt work for obvious reasons.

At least when looksmaxing you have a clear idea what you should fix and have the will to do it. When you lack any social skills you can't fix them since you dont have any willpower(at least me because I'm low energy) or analytical intelligence to fix my psychological traits. Its like being trapped in a parallel universe, aware of what's happening in this one, but incapable of interacting with it.

Also its been proven that personality is forged by past experiences and genetics, thing we utterly can't change(unlike a crooked nose for example), so if you have a mental ilness, low IQ, high inhib, etc, you're stuck with it.

tl dr, being a mentalcel is possible and even more pathetic than being a lookcel

Cause you're ugly and coping?
Girls have 1000s of options, hundreds of chadlites among them. I can't compare since I'm average. Also even if would get a match, i wouldn't be able to keep a conversation without getting ghosted due to girls texting so many guys

I 100% relate to this. Seeing absolute lookcels (and mentally at least as dumb as me) having absolutely no problem with hoarding females over females makes me cringe on so many level. If I were them, I'd have definitely committed suicide during my childhood to save what's left of my dignity before puberty, at least.

I'm just too mental to build anything with a girl despite receiving ioi from time to time. Being mentalcel is shit although I can understand incels hates us for just being dumbfuck according to their grid of lecture.

Not as bad as being ugly

A lot of so-called mentalcels overrate their looks.

"5-6/10" sure you are. You're just ugly like the rest of us and thats the reason you have anxiety.

Mentalceldom is FAR worse than lookceldom coz as a lookcel you can at least have male friends. If you are mental you are done, no one, even guys dont want to associate with you and you will die COMPLETELY alone literally rotting until your corpse smell so bad sb alerts 911

Telling urself ur a mentalcel is megacope. It never began boyo

I wont defend the case of mentalcels using my own experience since some angre people might say I'm just bragging / lying. The fact is that if you actually receive obvious ioi but don't give them a try because of your mental problems, you're a mentalcel. No cope. It's just the reason why this term exists in the first place.

Being a mentalcel is honestly painful.

Tinder doesnt work for obvious reasons.
Cause you're ugly and coping?
WRECKED :feelsgah:
"5-6/10" sure you are. You're just ugly like the rest of us and thats the reason you have anxiety.
Its like being trapped in a parallel universe, aware of what's happening in this one, but incapable of interacting with it.

Also its been proven that personality is forged by past experiences and genetics, thing we utterly can't change(unlike a crooked nose for example), so if you have a mental ilness, low IQ, high inhib, etc, you're stuck with it.
Yeah right... keep telling yourself that.

If you are indeed good-looking, which I doubt, fixing shyness is easy: just do a waiter gig for a while, or anything that makes you interact with the public. Shyness is very much fixable.

Last edited:

I think incels who think they are good looking but haven't recieved any blatant IOIs or sexual offers whatsoever are just delusioncels.

you're probably not 5-6/10 (post pic for proof)

although yes, i see so many people who, if they posted a pic here, would be told "lol boyo just fucking rope you're like 3.5-4 PSL, just fucking lol subhuman time to go ER," yet they have absolutely zero problems with relationships.

i rather loose some attractiveness and have no more psychiatric problems

Well, posting on a forum for the rest of your life isn't going to help lower your inhibition. It's time to seek help offline.

is there a visual scale of the 1-10 system with pictures that i can reference to get a better idea of how looks work?

is there a visual scale of the 1-10 system with pictures that i can reference to get a better idea of how looks work?