Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a mentalcel is hell, I want to kill myself.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Won't bother repeating the same shit already posted here a billion times. I'm fucking sick of this shit. At least being any other kind of cel you can lead a normal life outside of relationships. Mentalcels like me suffer in relationships, school, jobs, sociallly. IT'S O V E R. Doctors in the UK are stingy with their meds, the stronger stuff is near banned. I have to listen to this idiot recommend me some fucking therapy, hands me a card to call a number to book it. I get anxious ordering a pizza you fucking prick, I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING CALL IT. Just give me some fucking vallium. PLEASE. PLEEEASE. Fucking hell.

ZQTtzCi.jpg

OP is the definition of a mentalcel, not just thinking that you're ugly while humble bragging.

jagged0 said:
...just thinking that you're ugly while humble bragging.

Either that or using mentalcel as a cope. Then truementalcels like me get lumped with them, or mentalcel-theory gets dismissed completely. Really pisses me off

I'm both mentalcel and unattractive. I always knew I thought differently than most other normal people, back when I was like 12 or 13. I obsess over little things, used to have OCD, have social anxiety, talk to myself to solidify my thoughts, always on edge and overanalyzing every.. single.. situation..

.. every word said. Every look and gesture and action made by someone.. I can't help it, I mean I literally try to force myself to think differently, but it only works for so long before my mind reverts back to the way it was.

Sometimes I think if my mind was normal, maybe I'd be able to possibly get a decent girl, because even though I know I'm unattractive, there were some isolated situations where girls would look at me or hold eye contact.. But really that could've meant anything. I just can't stand thinking this way all the time.

ADHDcel here, normie doctors literally cut off my Saiyan tail and prescribed me blue pills to try to lower my power level. Didn't work.

Poor mental health can really destroy one's life.

I can relate. I dare say I'm fortunate to not struggle as much as you, based on what you have described. However it is still an ever-present problem, and that's something a lot of people here don't understand. Some even say that mentalcel only exists because of being ugly. Just fucking lol @ the ignorance.

The truth of the matter is that it's an ever-present issue, much like your face, but at least your face isn't fucking you up consistently when you're sitting behind a computer shitposting or playing video games or when you're reading a book or any other solitary activity. At least your face doesn't make it harder for you to think "normally" and come to regular conclusions and not overanalyze everything. At least your face doesn't make it so that sometimes when you flip the switch your brain starts working l i k e  t h i s and there is no escape and small things like a run-on sentence like this one can be anxiety-inducing in small degrees which just build up slowly and slowly throughout the day until you're at the point where you are breathing heavily and don't know why you're so exhausted and on edge. Thankfully those days are relatively rare for me nowadays, but they are still very real and people on here saying that shit is "just in your head bro" well no shit, and it's not because of my fucking face but thanks for reminding me that it isn't helping much.

The problem goes far beyond that as well. According to a 2001-2003 survey in the USA of 34 million American adults showed that:

58% of the population has a medical condition.
25% of the population has a mental disorder.
68% of those with a mental disorder also have a medical condition.

And no, this isn't proof that "this is because of your looks bro." This is proof that poor genetic stock is poor genetic stock. That it is your mentality which prevents you from attaining physical health goals like proper self-care, diet, exercise, medical attention seeking, so on and so forth. A depressed person is multiple times less likely to see a doctor for the same condition that a non-depressed person has. Anxious people are far less likely to call to make an in-person appointment. So on and so forth. Being a mentalcel can be a nearly universal issue, not just in matters of attraction and romance. If you're claiming that that shit doesn't exist, then go fuck yourself, simple as that.

Attachments

• Druss.Medical disorders and medical comorbidity.pdf
    485.9 KB · Views: 57
Images mentalcel but I also have severe acne it makes life he'll being to afraid to book a doctor's appointment .
Social anxiety+acne=rope.

I'm a mentalcel but I also have severe acne it makes life he'll being to afraid to book a doctor's.
Social anxiety+acne= rope

knajjd said:
"mentalceldom" doesn't exist in the majority of cases (anyone who doesn't pass out the moment a female asks for sex) and is used as a cope. why is it so hard to admit that you're ugly? why is it such a hard pill to swallow for people that identify as incels, of all people?

There are some pretty decent looking "incels" on here with clear mental issues/autism.

knajjd said:
and there are a LOT of good looking people with mental issues/autism that slay. the very existence of the halo effect demolishes your theory. one that is good looking can and WILL slay no matter what due to his looks haloing everything he says.

I'm not talking about Chadlites here, but people in the 5-6.5 category.

"This high level of arousal is, in part, the explanation for why it is hard to concentrate on other things and work efficiently when you are in an emotional state. Arousal helps lock you into the emotional state you are in. This can be very useful (you don’t want to get distracted when you are in danger), but can also be an annoyance (once the fear system is turned on, it’s hard to turn it off—this is the nature of anxiety)...

The continued presence of the stimulus and its continued interpretation by the amygdala as dangerous continues to drive arousal systems, and these systems, in turn, keep cortical networks that are processing the stimulus in a state of hypersensitivity. The amygdala, it should be noted, is also the recipient of arousal system axons, so that amygdala activation of arousal systems also helps keep the amygdala aroused. These are self-perpetuating, vicious cycles of emotional reactivity. Arousal locks you into whatever emotional state you are in when arousal occurs, unless something else occurs that is significant enough and arousing enough to shift the focus of arousal...

Cognitive inference and decision making processes controlled by the working memory executive become actively focused on the emotionally arousing situation, trying to figure out what is going on and what should be done about it. All other inputs that are vying for the attention of working memory are blocked out.

Ledoux, Joseph. The Emotional Brain: The Mysterious Underpinnings of Emotional Life (Kindle Locations 4623-4626, 4645-4650, 4656-4658). Simon & Schuster. Kindle Edition. "

QuantumDummy said:
I'm both mentalcel and unattractive. I always knew I thought differently than most other normal people, back when I was like 12 or 13. I obsess over little things, used to have OCD, have social anxiety, talk to myself to solidify my thoughts, always on edge and overanalyzing every.. single.. situation..
.. every word said. Every look and gesture and action made by someone.. I can't help it, I mean I literally try to force myself to think differently, but it only works for so long before my mind reverts back to the way it was.
Sometimes I think if my mind was normal, maybe I'd be able to possibly get a decent girl, because even though I know I'm unattractive, there were some isolated situations where girls would look at me or hold eye contact.. But really that could've meant anything. I just can't stand thinking this way all the time.

same........same...............same, literally overanalyze the actual living fuck out of every encounter, every look a person gives me, body language, certain word choices. it's hell living like us. we must've done something horrible in the past life to deserve this

CopingGymcel said:
I'm not talking about Chadlites here, but people in the 5-6.5 category.

Chads and chadlite mentalcels get laid still (Gambler, Zyros). Upper tier normies like Framecel have positive interactions, get called cute, usually get dates. You have to be an extreme case to be a true mentalcel.

existentialhack said:
Chads and chadlite mentalcels get laid still (Gambler, Zyros). Upper tier normies like Framecel have positive interactions, get called cute, usually get dates. You have to be an extreme case to be a true mentalcel.

Framecel and Sparky are still virgins, though, which proves me right, that a face alone won't get you laid unless it's Chadlite tier. They're not really at the looks level where they will get approached on the street. If you're in the 5-6.5 category and don't approach or have a social circle, you're probably never getting laid.

CopingGymcel said:
Framecel and Sparky are still virgins, though, which proves me right, that a face alone won't get you laid unless it's Chadlite tier. They're not really at  the looks level where they will get approached on the street.

Framecel will get laid late in the game. Don't know who Sparky is.

I used to be a chadlite & mentalcel, now wizard. But it was other stuff that fucked me over more than the mental stuff.

existentialhack said:
Framecel will get laid late in the game. Don't know who Sparky is.

I used to be a chadlite & mentalcel, now wizard. But it was other stuff that fucked me over more than the mental stuff.

Framecel will get laid (I will make sure he will), yes, but he is still here.