Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a mentalcel is a meme

• Thread starter WorldRulerAisha
  • Start date
gCmzZRP.gif

You can't say looks over autism because just like looks it's on a spectrum, one person with autism can be nothing like an other guy with autism.
Some autistic guys can't even live on their own, while others are high functioning but just slightly akward or socially inept.

Being an incel in general is a meme

Glad i was diagnosed several times.

Eat shit and get cancer to everyone who thinks that being on the autism spectrum is just a meme.

He's right. Maybe you don't need to be giga Chad but you definitely need to be Chad so that you can incite raw primal lust in a woman to the point where she can over look your social ineptitude, low social status, and weirdness.

He's right. Maybe you don't need to be giga Chad but you definitely need to be Chad so that you can incite raw primal lust in a woman to the point where she can over look your social ineptitude, low social status, and weirdness.

If you think social skills matter then you still don't get it.

Those problems are all cure able. Being here won’t help.

How do you cure being an autist? JFC people turn into psychological professors whenever it's time to defend their copes "It can be cured! It can be cured! I don't know how and I've never seen it actually happen, but it can be done!!!"

How do you cure being an autist? JFC people turn into psychological professors whenever it's time to defend their copes "It can be cured! It can be cured! I don't know how and I've never seen it actually happen, but it can be done!!!"
they aren't autistic do you not understand? you can self diagnose yourself with autism

If you think social skills matter then you still don't get it.
Cuz every girl will go crazy for the guy who can't even say hello to her without holding back vomit because his irrational fear of normal social interaction is making him dizzy.

Only in extreme cases.

then it doesn't apply to them

And besides, how the hell are you going to get a gf outside of a social circle? If you don't have friends, then you won't have any femoid friends which means you won't ever talk to any femoid outside of a purely professional situation (cashier etc.). Yeah sure in Asia you can just go to a club and watch them come to you but we're talking about the western world. Even Chadlites struggle with cold approaching.

Cuz every girl will go crazy for the guy who can't even say hello to her without holding back vomit because his irrational fear of normal social interaction is making him dizzy.

If he's good looking they won't care.

If he's not good looking he doesn't get a chance to talk to her anyway.

And besides, how the hell are you going to get a gf outside of a social circle? If you don't have friends, then you won't have any femoid friends which means you won't ever talk to any femoid outside of a purely professional situation (cashier etc.). Yeah sure in Asia you can just go to a club and watch them come to you but we're talking about the western world. Even Chadlites struggle with cold approaching.

THIS

join a club, hire a coach etc theres lots of ways to meet people.

Most women want agressive or assertive man on top of him being good looking. It's not a coincidence that bfs, fathers and men who get women all tend to be jerks.

I just wan't to be able to interact normally with people tbh but there is something off about my psyche that stops me building any sort of rapport with strangers.

In b4 "it's because of looks" ugly NT people have friends

Of course they won't if he's good looking

But not every guy who gets into a relationship is good looking. They get women through social circle. Chads are rare and aren't around all the time so they settle for a guy in their social circle for companionship.

I love how you agree with all these things mr ive never approach or talk to anyone. You rotted before you tried.

i barely have the courage to go outside let alone go up to some girl. i'll try one day though bro, i won't disappoint you

Iam sometimes not so srs if some people here really believe mentalceldom is a cope or theyre just trolling. When you believe its a cope, just go out and ask yourself why so many legit UGLY people have social circles and they just live their life because they probably dont give af about it. You must be very naive if you really believe looks matter to 100%.

Most women want agressive or assertive man on top of him being good looking. It's not a coincidence that bfs, fathers and men who get women all tend to be jerks.

It's the good looking part that's important here. The assertiveness and confidence comes as a natural byproduct of being treated like a god your whole life. But if a guy with incel or normie looks tried to aggressive, cocky, confident thing...no woman would be interested.

Conversely, Chad can talk about anything and still get laid. Multiple tinder experiments have proved this. I've also seen it with my own eyes in Thailand. Literally spend the entire date mumbling like an aspie or talking about how lookism is embedded into society...the foids are still interested. Act like a hyper social dancing monkey in a place like the UK where you're not perceived as attractive? It's just as over for you as the guy who spends all day in the basement.

Looks are everything, anyone claiming to be incel purely because of their social skills is a coper, unless those social skills literally mean the guy is too afraid to leave the house and go talk to his tinder matches (and if he doesn't have tinder matches then HE IS NOT GOOD LOOKING).

Of course they won't if he's good looking

But not every guy who gets into a relationship is good looking. They get women through social circle. Chads are rare and aren't around all the time so they settle for a guy in their social circle for companionship.

Then they cuck the unattractive guy with a Chad.

Also tinder has made it possible for all non-deformed and non-obese girls to fuck Chads.

It's the good looking part that's important here. The assertiveness and confidence comes as a natural byproduct of being treated like a god your whole life. But if a guy with incel or normie looks tried to aggressive, cocky, confident thing...no woman would be interested.

Conversely, Chad can talk about anything and still get laid. Multiple tinder experiments have proved this. I've also seen it with my own eyes in Thailand. Literally spend the entire date mumbling like an aspie or talking about how lookism is embedded into society...the foids are still interested. Act like a hyper social dancing monkey in a place like the UK where you're not perceived as attractive? It's just as over for you as the guy who spends all day in the basement.

Looks are everything, anyone claiming to be incel purely because of their social skills is a coper, unless those social skills literally mean the guy is too afraid to leave the house and go talk to his tinder matches (and if he doesn't have tinder matches then HE IS NOT GOOD LOOKING).
Thailand is a special place because JBW theory. Also, not all GL people are super confident because many grew up with abusive parents.

Then they cuck the unattractive guy with a Chad.

Also tinder has made it possible for all non-deformed and non-obese girls to fuck Chads.

Yeah I agree with you there. Still, the unattractive guy will get to fuck her eventually.

I'm actually personally against the idea of jumping through hoops to get into a cucked relationship

I was just explaining that social skills do matter to some extent because among average looking guys it can influence whether he can get a girlfriend.

Where some people fuck up and become bluepilled is when they think that social skills can turn an average looking guy into a slayer.

Thailand is a special place because JBW theory. Also, not all GL people are super confident because many grew up with abusive parents.

The truth is it's 'Just be Good Looking' theory anywhere. It's just white people are perceived as good looking in SEA countries.

It works because...over there...you're a Chad...so you can do what you want. A real white Chad who is also a Chad in his home country can do the same aspie shit back home and still get laid - multiple tinder experiments have proven looks > all.

Confidence is entirely and totally irrelevant. It's all looks, and you won or lost the second the foid saw your face.

I hope in your next life you be born with a 5/10 face, 5' 7" and non-NT as fuck.

I wish you good luck to pick girls, you will need.

The fact that we have people on this fucking forum who posts photos of their face proves they're attention seeking trash. What fucking legitimate incel shows their face on a forum that many people can see? I sure as hell don't.

Fuck you people. So many of these idiots are the reason incels aren't taken seriously. Only fakecels post their pics which give the wrong idea to other communities. They believe that "Oh I saw a thread where incels showed themselves. None of them looked even remotely bad" Most incels are ugly. They are just smart enough to not post a fucking photo of themselves.

join a club, hire a coach etc theres lots of ways to meet people.

Bro, I've been to clubs. Nobody talks to strangers there, unless you're a femoid lmao. Neither do they go to clubs alone, they go there with friends. If you're alone you're still be an outcast. And hire a coach? WTF? That's legit the most retarded idea yet, that's like saying "bro buy my PUA book" get the hell outta here with that shit. Sure just pay hundreds of dollars just to have some guy spoon feed you shit to say. You can't force social situations. If people don't like you then they will never like you, no matter how much fake confidence or cool lines you memorize.
The only way any of this shit would work is if you're an immigrant and you just moved there.

For someone who thinks social circles are so easy you seem to have no idea how to actually make ones.

Bro, I've been to clubs. Nobody talks to strangers there, unless you're a femoid lmao. Neither do they go to clubs alone, they go there with friends. If you're alone you're still be an outcast. And hire a coach? WTF? That's legit the most retarded idea yet, that's like saying "bro buy my PUA book" get the hell outta here with that shit. Sure just pay hundreds of dollars just to have some guy spoon feed you shit to say. You can't force social situations. If people don't like you then they will never like you, no matter how much fake confidence or memorize some cool lines.
The only way any of this shit would work is if you're an immigrant and you just moved there.

For someone who thinks social circles are so easy you seem to have no idea how to actually make ones.
I said clubs as in activites not that degenerate place

The truth is it's 'Just be Good Looking' theory anywhere. It's just white people are perceived as good looking in SEA countries.

It works because...over there...you're a Chad...so you can do what you want. A real white Chad who is also a Chad in his home country can do the same aspie shit back home and still get laid - multiple tinder experiments have proven looks > all.

Confidence is entirely and totally irrelevant. It's all looks, and you won or lost the second the foid saw your face.
Nah. Ive seen it many times, good looking ethnic girls going after fat goofy white guys. Whiteness is a status thing not just a "looks" thing.

I said clubs as in activites not that degenerate place

That's exactly what I meant too. Answer me this, why would normies go there to make friends if they already had friends? The only people who would go there alone are social outcasts like us. Great if you want to find like-minded people, assuming you can fight through your social retardedness, but they won't land you a girl ever. Normies are EXTREMELY discriminate, if you go there alone they assume there's a reason why you're alone and will probably mock you. I've seen this happen all the time, that's reality. Friends are made from early childhood, if you missed out then you're fucked forever unless you move.

I’m tired of these average to good looking guys calling themselves a mentalcels

If you weren’t diagnosed with an actual mental disability like @Lvl32wizard GTFO.

Kill yourself.

Nah. Ive seen it many times, good looking ethnic girls going after fat goofy white guys. Whiteness is a status thing not just a "looks" thing.

Whatever it is buddy boyo, confidence and social skills don't come into the equation at all. Whether in your home country, in SEA, or in some warzone African shithole of a village.

Whatever it is buddy boyo, confidence and social skills don't come into the equation at all. Whether in your home country, in SEA, or in some warzone African shithole of a village.
No, it's for sure part of the attraction equation. They don't carry as much weight as looks, but theyre there.

I never had the opportunity to get diagnosed with a mental disability since I never went to my GP regarding my mental health.

Also, Link to Rating Mega thread please?

You literally contradicted yourself in the OP.
not really im just just saying dont call yourself mental if youre not actually diagnosed with a mental disability.